• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Always looking for rp partners (Anime and Real ignore prefix)

Killianfan1

Always open to a good rp, depending on the rp
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey guys Killianfan1 here, I'm looking for someone to rp with as I currently have a lot of free time right now. So I'm going to make this short and to the point. Preferably looking for 1x1, groups are optional but it depends on if everyone is in agreement.

Animes and pairings:

Yu-gi-oh
Atem x OC******
Atem x Mana

Characters I am familiar playing as: Bakura, Joey , Tristan and sometimes Mai and Tea

Naruto
Sakura x Sasuke

Black Butler
Ciel x Oc
Sebastian x Oc

Pokemon
Any

Inuyasha

Inuyasha x Kagome
Inuyasha x Kiasha or Kira (Oc)**********

Real life:

Vampire Diaries
Damon Salvatore x Britt Petrova (Oc)*************

Once Upon a time

Killian Jones x Sarah White (Selena Marriot) (oc)****************

American Horror Story

Donovan x Oc**************************

TrueBlood
Ben/Warlow x OC******

Shadow Hunters

Arrow
Flash
supernatural

Ones with (***) are ones I really am cravingCan Rp here on PMs, or on Skype, or on Discord

So these are just some of the shows and pairings I like, I actually have more than this but I wanted to keep this simple. So if you're interested in rping with me. Comment below or shoot me a pm. Ones in Red are what I'm looking for the rp partner to be.
Always Willing to double up for a Cannon x oc pairing, If you play a cannon character for my oc I'll return the favor for yours.

Also if there's something not on my list but you still want to suggest something different please feel free to.

thanks for looking at my thread

Killianfan1

Last edited:
Hey, would you be interested in an Inuyasha *Like* world RP with OC's? It will take some worldbuilding but I have so many ideas!

Yay! But actually I just joined yesterday so I don't think it's letting me PM yet. My email is this username @gmail and same username on Skype. and I'm writingrin#9806 on discord. Will one of those work for plotting?

Yay! But actually I just joined yesterday so I don't think it's letting me PM yet. My email is this username @gmail and same username on Skype. and I'm writingrin#9806 on discord. Will one of those work for plotting?
Luckily I have Skype so I'll add you there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back