• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

PopcornPie

Dazed, confused, but chugging on.
Hey all! I'm enjoying the community here, but I can't say I'm very connected to it. Right now, I've only got one RP here in DMs. I'd like that to change.
I'm an open book, really, so I can't think of many specifics off the top of my head.
-Space!
-Fantasy! Wide open lands and castles and dragons, especially if I get to be one of those dragons!
-Mythology in general.
-I like wide open places in general, like forests and cities.
-I love slice-of-life! Highschools, beaches, office jobs, they're all fine by me.
-I'm willing to go for action, too! I don't mind working with fists, magic, or robots!
-I'm willing to do animals as well.
-Any romance is okay for me, though I'm not very big on it.
-MULTIVERSE. I love roleplaying fandoms and crossovers! My main muse right now is Giffany from Gravity Falls. I've actually put together a little story for her to explain how she can cross between universes, which I'm willing to explain if anyone asks!
-While I'm willing to do romance, I draw the line at NSFW.
-I'm not willing to do torture, either. Straight up horror in general I'm not interested in. (But something like a slice-of-life starring horror creatures or a horror parody I might try)
-Gravity Falls (Giffany, Multi-bear, Rumble, and I'd like to try playing some of the humans, such as Mabel)
-Cells At Work (Neutrophil U-1146)
-Steven Universe (Lapis Lazuli, and playing Peridot or a Ruby could also be a lot of fun!)
-She Ra and the Princesses of Power (Entrapta, Catra, I'd like to give Perfuma, Glimmer, or Seahawk a whirl)
-Warrior Cats
-My Little Pony (I can't say I have a specific one I want to try, they all seem fun!)
-Metroid (Samus, who I have been practicing with)
-Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid (Tohru)
-Magical Starsign (Chai)
-Wings of Fire (Though I am rusty about it)
-Pokémon (I have a couple trainers and singular Pokémon, including Mitsuye the trainer, Atsuko the trainer, Leap the Deerling, Rory the Growlithe, and Millie the Zorua)
-I'd really like to get into the more popular anime, such as My Hero Academia, Fairy Tail, and Digimon.
-Whacked! (Lucky. A very obscure game, sure, but I think playing a total ball of rage would be fun, especially in contrast to a more lighthearted setting!

If anything interests you, hmu!

A My Little Pony RP sounds great. I'm thinking of a more complex and structured RP with romance, slice-of-life, adventure, comedy and more. I can definitely RP many of the canon characters, but would be ok with including OCs as well? They're a big part of my roleplaying.

I would be liking the Pokemon RP with you. I have an OC that is good for this and are you alright with doing OC x OC or OC x Canon?

Hey all! I'm enjoying the community here, but I can't say I'm very connected to it. Right now, I've only got one RP here in DMs. I'd like that to change.
I'm an open book, really, so I can't think of many specifics off the top of my head.
-Space!
-Fantasy! Wide open lands and castles and dragons, especially if I get to be one of those dragons!
-Mythology in general.
-I like wide open places in general, like forests and cities.
-I love slice-of-life! Highschools, beaches, office jobs, they're all fine by me.
-I'm willing to go for action, too! I don't mind working with fists, magic, or robots!
-I'm willing to do animals as well.
-Any romance is okay for me, though I'm not very big on it.
-MULTIVERSE. I love roleplaying fandoms and crossovers! My main muse right now is Giffany from Gravity Falls. I've actually put together a little story for her to explain how she can cross between universes, which I'm willing to explain if anyone asks!
-While I'm willing to do romance, I draw the line at NSFW.
-I'm not willing to do torture, either. Straight up horror in general I'm not interested in. (But something like a slice-of-life starring horror creatures or a horror parody I might try)
-Gravity Falls (Giffany, Multi-bear, Rumble, and I'd like to try playing some of the humans, such as Mabel)
-Cells At Work (Neutrophil U-1146)
-Steven Universe (Lapis Lazuli, and playing Peridot or a Ruby could also be a lot of fun!)
-She Ra and the Princesses of Power (Entrapta, Catra, I'd like to give Perfuma, Glimmer, or Seahawk a whirl)
-Warrior Cats
-My Little Pony (I can't say I have a specific one I want to try, they all seem fun!)
-Metroid (Samus, who I have been practicing with)
-Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid (Tohru)
-Magical Starsign (Chai)
-Wings of Fire (Though I am rusty about it)
-Pokémon (I have a couple trainers and singular Pokémon, including Mitsuye the trainer, Atsuko the trainer, Leap the Deerling, Rory the Growlithe, and Millie the Zorua)
-I'd really like to get into the more popular anime, such as My Hero Academia, Fairy Tail, and Digimon.
-Whacked! (Lucky. A very obscure game, sure, but I think playing a total ball of rage would be fun, especially in contrast to a more lighthearted setting!

If anything interests you, hmu!
Fairy tail rp

Alright, sorry for taking so long to respond, ya'll! I was feeling tired and unfocused.
Redfork2000 Redfork2000 Yep, you can have OCs! Chances are I'll use an OC myself.
RedtheRoyalGuard RedtheRoyalGuard Sure thing!
AL.Over AL.Over Lolo Lolo Okay, but you'll need to walk me through the rules of the animes. I don't know very much about either. (I avoid reading about MHA so I don't end up accidentally spoiling myself on the off chance I get to see it)

I'd love to do a crossover if you'd like XD I have several fandoms I'm able to play, so we can pick out a crossover that sounds interesting together

I have a few ideas and OCs for MLP if you're interested, and a crossover could be rather fun

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back