• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Always looking for more

Riverwitch119

Hi everyone!

So I already got some rps started, but one can never have enough. So, I decided to make my own masterpost of fandoms I'm interested in! First something about me.

I try to reply at least once a day. If something comes up that makes me unable to reply that day I will try to let you know. I hate it when a partner suddenly disappears without notice, so I will not do that to you.

I do MxF and MxM. I prefer playing the female, and with MxM I prefer playing the 'uke' or 'bottom' as it's also sometimes referred to. I don't do FxF simply because I don't have any experience with it. Though if you really want to do a FxF I might be willing to try. I'm fine with cussing, gore, whatever you can think of.

I'm not a fan of OCs, so almost all my pairings will be canon x canon. There are a couple of exceptions though, and if you really want to do something with OCs I might be persuaded.

I try to post at least a paragraph, but it all depends on my mood. I can go from writing a paragraph all the way to a full chapter. It also depends on how much you write, if I only got 4 lines to work with I won't be able to write up to 4 paragraphs.

So now that that is out of the way, lets get to the fandoms and pairings!

Italics
is the character I want to play.

Bold is something I crave right now

Marvel

Loki x Thor

Loki x Steve

Loki x Tony

Steve x Tony

Wanda x Clint

Harry Potter

Remus x Sirius

Remus x James

Neville x OC

Sherlock

John x Sherlock

John x Moriarty

Supernatural

Dean x Sam

Dean x Castiel

Sam
x Castiel

Sam x Crowley

Non/Disney

Odette (swan princess) x Sinbad

Odette (swan princess) x Dimitri (Anastasia)

Elsa (Frozen) x Jack (RotG)

Hiccup (HTTYD) x Jack (RotG)

Elsa (Frozen) x Hiccup (HTTYD)

Elsa (Frozen) x Pitch (RotG)

LotR/Hobbit

Bilbo x Thorin

Bilbo x Fili/Kili

Legolas x Aragorn

One Piece

Zoro x
Luffy

Naruto

Naruto x Hinata

Bolin x OC

Zuko x OC

Resident Evil

OC x OC

Durarara!!

Mikado x Shizuo

Game of thrones (note: I am not up to date, I'm at the end of season three)

Sansa x ? (I do not have a pairing planned, feel free to give suggestions)

Jon Snow x OC

Jon Snow
x Robb Stark

Ned x Cat

Kingdom Hearts

Sora x Riku

Axel x Roxas

Ventus
x Terra

Terra x Aqua

Final Fantasy

Vincent x Cloud