• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern closed

apolla

❛ it's only love, nobody dies ❜
Always Better Together

overview
The Pillars at Great Bridge are a set of apartment complexes in the heart of the city. About a twenty minute ride to the beach, not far from the mall and other shops, it's the perfect place to live. Perhaps a bit more on the expensive side, but that just comes with the territory. This roleplay will be focusing on Building C, which houses 12 apartments, 4 to each floor. The stairs are outside (as pictured), and there is no elevator. Good luck to those who live on the third floor.

The people that live here all lead very different lives, and they may feel differently about each other and living where they live. Do they love it? Hate it? Indifferent? Do you judge the dancer upstairs, or the single dad on the second floor? These are just examples of the types of personalities we could have here. Maybe we have a set of best friends, frenemies, enemies, or people that are simply strangers to one another.

Either way, you see these people frequently. And life has a funny way of showing you who your true friends are. Whatever life throws at you, though, remember-- we're always better together.

---

This will be a SMALL group roleplay. DISCORD IS REQUIRED for OOC chatting/planning. I don't normally make it a requirement, but I feel like it works out better when people use discord. I'm looking for about 4-6 people (total) to join, and please be able to/don't be afraid to play multiple characters just in case you want to bring someone in (a friend, family member of your characters, something to add spice to the RP). Also, don't be afraid to bring ideas to the table! I'm very friendly. :3 I might add more spots depending on interest, but I'd really like this to remain a small group.

If you have questions, just ask!

RULES
Rules:
1. I expect literacy from you. Be able to put a sentence together properly.
2. No one liners-- there is a two paragraph minimum per post.
3. I'm not saying you have to post everyday, but a few times a week would be nice. Please don't express interest if you can't meet this requirement. I know that things come up, and that's not what I'm talking about here.
4. Be polite and respectful. If you can't manage this, you will be kicked, and YC will be killed off. (ha.)
5. This is basically first come, first serve but there will be a writing sample required in the CS.
6. Romance isn't a must, but it's encouraged/enjoyed by most. (Note, I said most). But don't break RPN's rules. Fade to black if needed.
7. Be mature. Not saying this RP is going to break RPN's rules, but i'm saying there may be mature topics/triggers. Do not bash anyone's character or anything like that.
8. On the topic of triggers, please be respectful. Do some research if you have to. Triggers are nothing to take lightly, and if someone gets upset, don't bash them for getting upset. Warn us if your post or character has triggers/trigger warnings.
9. If you have an issue with someone, come to me first. Or be a big person and actually talk to them about it.
EXTRA PICS
pillars-at-great-bridge-chesapeake-va-building-photo.jpg

pillars-at-great-bridge-chesapeake-va-building-photo.jpg

coding by cychotic

I FINALLY HAVE A REALISTIC FACE CLAIM I CAN USE YUSH-…. wait dangit my idea was for a character that didn't…. //QwQ// One day I will be able to join your role-plays, I promise!!!!!

I FINALLY HAVE A REALISTIC FACE CLAIM I CAN USE YUSH-…. wait dangit my idea was for a character that didn't…. //QwQ// One day I will be able to join your role-plays, I promise!!!!!
If ya need help finding a good face claim, I can help you lmao

Users who are viewing this thread

Back