• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Alvaria: The Planet of Many Wonders

sprouhtt

溺死花

"Let Me Show You The New World, It's Called...Alvaria."

3d2aac90dc080db43aff7a9f4e91119c.jpg The world that you used to know has changed dramatically. Earth is reborn and remade, it took the name of Avalria. It is finally year 4055, and the technology has expanded faster then we had anticipated. In the year 2975, we had different species coming to make peace and asking for us to share our information with them and in return, they would share their information with us which is how our world has come to what it has now. We have more than 3,000 species inhabiting the earth. As for our lovely humans, most of them have taken a liking to space and some live on different planets that we now found to be habitable.

In this world, life is what you make of it. The Alvaria opens its arms to different kinds of species that the vast darkness of space has to offer. Life is what you make of it here on the planet of Alvaria, Alvaria has been extremely diverse that the culture on this planet is extremely deep and has many different meanings and beliefs that are associated with them. With over 4,236 different languages, 8,000 different species with their own dialect, culture, ethnicity and much more that helps Alvaria become what it is today. Some people choose to become pilots to fly into deep space, some pick the business aspect; connecting with different organizations from all over the universe and others lead a not so hectic lifestyle of becoming vendors, teachers, nurses, crewmen, and etc. But choose wisely for the path that you take can either get you in trouble or help you through life. Many humans here on this earth, take advantage of what has become of the world that they used to know of. Many of them have gotten remodeling done to them; new parts that are not made of human flesh but of metal. Others have found affiliations with gangs or high-end businesses that make billions a year. There are many jobs in which you can do here, hacking, police work, undercover work, being a notorious CEO who is trying to take over and much more! It is up to you to keep Alvaria alive and thriving into what it has become now.

10c7ecd52768b83873046a5064a78408.jpg You finally made it down here, awesome! This is a futuristic slice of life role-play, in this rp, it is what you make of it and since it is a slice of life, anything can happen. Robots taking over, mafias being started, companies wanting to taking over the dead by taking the brains of newly decease people and putting them into an android that has the physics of humans. I hope that since I am being more lenient with how this role-play will play out, it can be up to you to let me know what you want to do with the plot. If you guys wish to create gangs/mafias then please go ahead, we could always use more drama, just let me know who is in your gang, what it is that your gang is known for and how will they play-out in the role-play. As for my other peeps, you guys can own businesses, be a police officer, or start a war(just tell me), and anything else you want! If you are not comfortable with stating what it is that you want to incorporate, then just send me a PM.

Each plot will be a section, a chapter if you will and once we are done with it, we move on to the next chapter, always having a connectivity with the previous chapter.

If you're interested, please let me know below and then we can get this show on the road. :)

Thanks for reading,
Sprouhtt

code by @Goldieloxx

Last edited:
Is interested! Not uh... sure what I could bring to the tbale since the majority of my characters are all from various universes, and there's only one 'true' OC of the bunch. Still, count me in!

Is interested! Not uh... sure what I could bring to the tbale since the majority of my characters are all from various universes, and there's only one 'true' OC of the bunch. Still, count me in!

It’s alright, I bet you’ll figure it out! :) and welcome!

Hey, how many people do you think you're shooting for? I might see if I can think of anyone who could be interested.

"Let Me Show You The New World, It's Called...Alvaria."

View attachment 617660 The world that you used to know has changed dramatically. Earth is reborn and remade, it took the name of Avalria. It is finally year 4055, and the technology has expanded faster then we had anticipated. In the year 2975, we had different species coming to make peace and asking for us to share our information with them and in return, they would share their information with us which is how our world has come to what it has now. We have more than 3,000 species inhabiting the earth. As for our lovely humans, most of them have taken a liking to space and some live on different planets that we now found to be habitable.

In this world, life is what you make of it. The Alvaria opens its arms to different kinds of species that the vast darkness of space has to offer. Life is what you make of it here on the planet of Alvaria, Alvaria has been extremely diverse that the culture on this planet is extremely deep and has many different meanings and beliefs that are associated with them. With over 4,236 different languages, 8,000 different species with their own dialect, culture, ethnicity and much more that helps Alvaria become what it is today. Some people choose to become pilots to fly into deep space, some pick the business aspect; connecting with different organizations from all over the universe and others lead a not so hectic lifestyle of becoming vendors, teachers, nurses, crewmen, and etc. But choose wisely for the path that you take can either get you in trouble or help you through life. Many humans here on this earth, take advantage of what has become of the world that they used to know of. Many of them have gotten remodeling done to them; new parts that are not made of human flesh but of metal. Others have found affiliations with gangs or high-end businesses that make billions a year. There are many jobs in which you can do here, hacking, police work, undercover work, being a notorious CEO who is trying to take over and much more! It is up to you to keep Alvaria alive and thriving into what it has become now.

View attachment 617662 You finally made it down here, awesome! This is a futuristic slice of life role-play, in this rp, it is what you make of it and since it is a slice of life, anything can happen. Robots taking over, mafias being started, companies wanting to taking over the dead by taking the brains of newly decease people and putting them into an android that has the physics of humans. I hope that since I am being more lenient with how this role-play will play out, it can be up to you to let me know what you want to do with the plot. If you guys wish to create gangs/mafias then please go ahead, we could always use more drama, just let me know who is in your gang, what it is that your gang is known for and how will they play-out in the role-play. As for my other peeps, you guys can own businesses, be a police officer, or start a war(just tell me), and anything else you want! If you are not comfortable with stating what it is that you want to incorporate, then just send me a PM.

Each plot will be a section, a chapter if you will and once we are done with it, we move on to the next chapter, always having a connectivity with the previous chapter.

If you're interested, please let me know below and then we can get this show on the road. :)

Thanks for reading,
Sprouhtt

code by @Goldieloxx
i'm definitely looking into this roleplay - it would help if there was a lore section to be more informed on the whole setting, species, and plot, but interested nonetheless!

i'm definitely looking into this roleplay - it would help if there was a lore section to be more informed on the whole setting, species, and plot, but interested nonetheless!

Don’t worry, there will be a plot for you all :) and I just wanted to give a gist of the rp all together.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back