• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Alt’s Long-term MxM partner search

HouseplantSimon

Hand over the pothos plant.
Hello rpnation !! Today I come to you with a long term MxM partner search. Is it because my poor heart wants my babies to find love? Perhaps. Is it also because now I have way to much time on my hands? Maybe.

Before I question to many things let’s get into it.
These are my babies:
-Simon
-Svaan

I absolutely adore the both of them for different reasons. And I could go on all day about why I love them... and why I want them to find love 🥺👉🏻👈🏻. I would like to note that the bio’s given above (hopefully you’ll be able to click on there names, and it leads you to there bios). Are just recently updated bios. I have created several bios of the both of them to adjust slightly to roleplay. For example if the rp was in a different era, I would alter them a bit.

Now that you’ve met my lovely babies. Let me state what I’m looking for:
  • Someone active
  • Who loves my babies
  • Is willing to plot/plan as well as actively discuss while the roleplay is taking place
  • Is literate, does more then a couple paras
  • Willing to build up on the plot to keep the rp going
  • Is friendly, and willing to perhaps ... become friends
  • Above the age of 18 (for legal purposes)
Now, who am I?
You can call me Alt, I am a 19 year old college student from California. I am majoring in psychology at the moment, but thinking about switching my major to botany. I currently have 20 houseplants, and love them all with my whole heart.

As far as roleplay goes, I have been roleplaying for 5 plus years. I write 4-5 paragraphs per response, and literate. I am keen on romance plots in different eras. Currently really feeling the early 1900s, 1950s, and 1960s.
Though I do like my good dose of romance, I enjoy adding things into the plot. Especially when it comes to outside conflict, mystery, angst, action/adventure.

If you’ve read all the way through, I thank you for stopping by and giving your time to look through it. If you’re interested, please leave a comment below or feel free to dm me !! Thanks for stopping by ! Look forward to hearing from you all !

Hiya! Um, I'm new to this server so I might stumble every now and then but I'm interested in roleplaying! Would it be possible to discuss possible plots with you through dm? ☺

Hiya! Um, I'm new to this server so I might stumble every now and then but I'm interested in roleplaying! Would it be possible to discuss possible plots with you through dm? ☺

Hi there ! Welcome ! I hope you’re enjoying your time here. It is very possible, please shoot me a message so we can !

Thank you for reading through my post and commenting. I appreciate it :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back