• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Altissa; School of Magic (OOC Chat)

revior revior Actually I was referring to my own post length when I said it better not getting any longer. Feel free to make Rokku do or say whatever he wants. Neko didn't explain herself yet. ;) I'm sorry for not making it clear when I made an IC post.

Last edited:
That moment your trying to keep calm and not make your character do weird crap so as she can figure out where she belongs/what to do

Oh this had replies???

Everything is due tomorrow?????

The life of a rice

Uhh I'll try and get a post up sometime this weekend or early next week. Or late next week depending on how much shit I have to do because I was absent on the most crucial day of the week apparently

Hey Scheani Scheani I am not sure I can reply just yet. I think I have to wait for 3 posts before I can make another. so 2 more XD
You don't have to wait any given time. Just don't double post/post every other time and everything's fine

>.> what about rule 6 of this RP? I mean if you know something I dont then that's fine XD.
That rule has been broken lol. It doesn't seem to be causing too big of a disturbance, which is good. I think the rule is there to tell people "yo don't post every .000002 seconds cause people will be busy with testing coming up and just in general".

That rule has been broken lol. It doesn't seem to be causing too big of a disturbance, which is good. I think the rule is there to tell people "yo don't post every .000002 seconds cause people will be busy with testing coming up and just in general".
Alright thanks!
Scheani Scheani I shall poast before the end of the day XD

Hello all! Sorry for my absense. Firstly, I'm going to be out until Thursday as I have had a nice "bump" to the head in soccer practice. Also, I just want to know if you guys are still interested in this roleplay as I kinda neglected it. Heheh.

I'm interested still. I'm just waiting for more people to do stuff so I don't have a post every 2 or three posts y'know. Hope your head is alright ^^'

Users who are viewing this thread

Back