• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Altissa; School of Magic (OOC Chat)

I killed myself omg. Seems about right, no way I'm going to win the fucking Hunger Games.

No problem miaoo miaoo . You can always count on me for that (?)
lol will always come for you if I need a hitman ;D

Poor guy :c At least he wasn't pushed off a cliff like Mimi or.. Well, frozen to death in a lake like Raein ~

Gudetama is actually me everyday—
Our squad made it far ok. It hurt me to go on without you guys but I'm 90% sure you drowned in a frozen lake like everyone else so
He lived a great life... hunting people with a busted nose only to have Alice finish the deed~

lol Gudetama is all of us
The greatest boss, the frozen lake.

Bout to take my Biochem final in two hours, ought to be a good one
You're most likely in your finals now but wish you good luck on it and finish it with dignity! ' ^ ')7

Bout to take my Biochem final in two hours, ought to be a good one
Pass with flying colors ~ We believe in you. Hwaiting! (late af but still, good luck lol)

He lived a great life... hunting people with a busted nose only to have Alice finish the deed~

lol Gudetama is all of us
The greatest boss, the frozen lake.
Yeaahh... Hopefully he gets to live longer in the RP lmao. What if Alice and him actually end up battling or something oh no

that's very true. I think most of the people on this site can relate tbh
The frozen lake, a common enemy of the mafia and the goodies. what

Pass with flying colors ~ We believe in you. Hwaiting! (late af but still, good luck lol)

Yeaahh... Hopefully he gets to live longer in the RP lmao. What if Alice and him actually end up battling or something oh no

GUDETAMA

This RP will prove to be rather interesting
says me pretending to be all ominous when I'm already unreasonably lost.

thats so weird why am i not getting notifications?
You might've hovered over the notif and forgot to actually check it lol. That and one notif is for all the unread posts in a topic–meaning unless you check the first unread, you won't get anymore notifs. if that makes sense

You might've hovered over the notif and forgot to actually check it lol. That and one notif is for all the unread posts in a topic–meaning unless you check the first unread, you won't get anymore notifs. if that makes sense

wat?
idk it's like i won't get notifications for one thread one day
and I'll never get them again even though im watching the thread

wat?
idk it's like i won't get notifications for one thread one day
and I'll never get them again even though im watching the thread
You only get one notif for a thread of unread messages until you check the thread. So basically, lets say I post for raein, and you don't check the thread–you won't get a notif for anyone who posts after me unless you
a) check the thread so that all new messages are read or
b) are tagged/quoted by someone, in which case you will get a notif for everytime either of those happen.

:/

You only get one notif for a thread of unread messages until you check the thread. So basically, lets say I post for raein, and you don't check the thread–you won't get a notif for anyone who posts after me unless you
a) check the thread so that all new messages are read or
b) are tagged/quoted by someone, in which case you will get a notif for everytime either of those happen.

:/

ohhhhh
that's a bit inconvenient

He has clinical depression
He has extreme social anxiety.
He suffers form bouts psychosis.
He suffers form delusions
Fear of physical contact.
In extreme situations he will faint.
Other:
Holy shit.

We'll have to see... He may die in a frozen lake soon. Hunger games simulator had foreseen the roleplay's future lololol rip hayden

If you had the bubble butt tho. cx
It curses us all. We will soon fall preys to it in this roleplay...

We'll have to see... He may die in a frozen lake soon. Hunger games simulator had foreseen the roleplay's future lololol rip hayden

If you had the bubble butt tho. cx
It curses us all. We will soon fall preys to it in this roleplay...
Well if that's the case rip everyone lmao. Except for like the 3 people I didn't add

IMG_1361.GIF

That we will. They must join forces and defeat the frozen lake before it's too late,,,,

Users who are viewing this thread

Back