• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Altissa; School of Magic (OOC Chat)

i love how sammie goes all out and break's a kid's nose, then goes all the way to 0 by sleeping
twice

and of course the headmaster wins
Second round Kent won, third round Olivia won lol

Ok so is it bad that I wanna start shipping people but idk where to start

Well, anyone with a responsible character (and mental immunity that tons of people seem to have) better come up now, or we will get a school president that is highly prone to hypnosis or even simple deceptions. xD

Well, anyone with a responsible character (and mental immunity that tons of people seem to have) better come up now, or we will get a school president that is highly prone to hypnosis or even simple deceptions. xD
Who has mental immunity?

poi poi The frozen lake had the best k/d ratio tho.

EDIT: Y'all move fast, will have a post up in a few
Right. I didn't think frozen lakes were that lethal to people with magic.

also raein wouldnt actually drown flash

i think

So I made a round with players in this RP and some other friends of mine and

IMG_1340.JPG IMG_1339.JPG IMG_1338.JPG

It's 2am and I'm going to die

DearWormwood DearWormwood
Actually, Neko hasn't return to her seat yet. She still has a schedule overhaul some conversations to finish and she has to stand where she is for now. You can easily tell her before she walked to the stage though. I believe that her preparation should have enough time frame.

lol I'm dying from these 'hunger games' simulator. I just want to thank Alice ( C Clio ) for ending Hayden's misery. Having his nose busted first round and then, basically, teaming up with the Headmaster the whole time is amazing. In reality, he would be the first to die with how weak he is and little knowledge he has of survival... v w v)

poi poi
Love your profile picture (Gudetama my spirit animal!!! <3)
Also bruh... what happened to our squad? You just up and left us all to die in the Hunger games smh

Will get a post out soon after class and work!

I killed myself omg. Seems about right, no way I'm going to win the fucking Hunger Games.

No problem miaoo miaoo . You can always count on me for that (?)

Thanks. :)

OK srsly, I'm dying. Both in that hunger game from laughing and from the freaking project that constantly screams "deadline is tomorrow" at my face for a while now. Sry revior revior I really want to make a post right now, but I can't. Will post tmr ASAP, or I might even post at sth AM once I get my work done xD

Thanks. :)

OK srsly, I'm dying. Both in that hunger game from laughing and from the freaking project that constantly screams "deadline is tomorrow" at my face for a while now. Sry revior revior I really want to make a post right now, but I can't. Will post tmr ASAP, or I might even post at sth AM once I get my work done xD
Take your time, I'm in no hurry.

lol I'm dying from these 'hunger games' simulator. I just want to thank Alice ( C Clio ) for ending Hayden's misery. Having his nose busted first round and then, basically, teaming up with the Headmaster the whole time is amazing. In reality, he would be the first to die with how weak he is and little knowledge he has of survival... v w v)

poi poi
Love your profile picture (Gudetama my spirit animal!!! <3)
Also bruh... what happened to our squad? You just up and left us all to die in the Hunger games smh

Will get a post out soon after class and work!
Poor guy :c At least he wasn't pushed off a cliff like Mimi or.. Well, frozen to death in a lake like Raein ~

Gudetama is actually me everyday—
Our squad made it far ok. It hurt me to go on without you guys but I'm 90% sure you drowned in a frozen lake like everyone else so

Users who are viewing this thread

Back