Altissa OOC

@Mitchs98 Uhm, Maria is still in the dorm-overview, though i wont play her. Should i just take the spot Maria left for Marionette? It would be room 303, i would just pretend the receptionist said that. 

The roommate would be @Crimrose

As much as I want to bring forth Yala and play her to my heart's content, I'm realizing I don't have the time to juggle all of the RP's I'm involved in, so since I haven't really made much of an imprint here, I'll be leaving. I do apologize for that, but I wanted to at least let you know why I won't be participating anymore. Yala's thread has been hidden by me. Thank you for your time, and have fun.

Yeah, just so you know I was planning on having Kent be able to combine the daggers. By doing so, he can create mixture weapons (Kinda like RWBY weapons). However, he has to find a way to get the daggers to combine for him and figure out how to use the weapons (Because do you really think a 17 year old is gonna know how to use shit like that?).

Also, if you've never seen a RWBY weapon, they basically look like this: 
maxresdefault.jpg
 (Yes, that is a rifle as a handle)

To be honest, I legit imagine him pulling the trigger and going flying because of the recoil. Meanwhile, the bullet is just ricocheting around and ends up hitting someone else instead of the target. 

Users who are viewing this thread