Altissa IC

Xavier dux Verdier

I sensed that even though Luana wasn't exactly hiding behind me because she was scared of her, it was because she was trying to escape me. I would then begin to make my leave and leave her to the hands of Mikado saying that, "...I should be going back to the rest of the gang, and perhaps have those two people stop targeting you, anyway. It was a pleasure meeting you Mikado, and Luana perhaps you won't see a friend in me, but however I have been told that, we must be at least friendly, if not, peaceful towards others." I would then walk away and begin going back towards the cafeteria.

I would then come back to the cafeteria to see those two twins again, Yuni and Yumi. I would then say, "I'm back! I was looking for my hat, but to my surprise, it actually was on my head!" I would then take a seat in front of them, and I would act as if everything was normal, as if nothing had changed. I would begin to stare at their eyes, flirting with them but not with words, but with looks. My eyes would be as if they were peering into their soul, which they weren't, but a jester such as myself must have the ability to give an impression on people. I'd continue to memorize them, attempt to have them focus on me. "You know, going back to yesterday, I wouldn't mind if I were to be... shared..." I'd say seductively, using my special ability that I have because of my race. I would then brush my hand through my hair on the right side of my head, avoiding the top hat I wear on the left side. Perhaps I did this because... I was trying to let a certain someone and their new-found friend sneak back into the cafeteria without being noticed by these two people. I mean, sure, it might not have worked because their demons, gossip demons even. But hey, sometimes love is magical on its own, eh? 

@Colt556

@Antqionette

((Eh I forgot to reply DX))

"I have four older siblings he replied before he found himself left alone with the two twins. "Umm is that blood?" He asked one of them. His stomach rolled over as he noticed the puppy styled salad of the other sister. What kind of person, or creature, ate blood and puppies? He felt like he didn't want to know.

@Antqionette

Kent Rushton

Kent sat at his own little table, big groups were never really his sort of thing. Breakfast seemed to last forever while Kent mindlessly ate some of his oatmeal. Oh well, just meant that Kent could take his time eating today. All by his lonesome, Kent reached into his bag and found a book he had been reading earlier. He pushed his oatmeal off to the side for a moment before he opened it up right where he left off. The book itself was a simple little anthology of multiple different mythologies. This book had come in handy so many times when it came to some of his summons. It helped him better understand them compared to just taking shots in the dark.

After doing some light reading, Kent put his book onto the table and resumed eating his oatmeal. Maybe after he was done, he'd head back to his room. His daggers were really dusty and could definitely use a good wipe-down when he got back. He'd probably never use those daggers, but that was fine. Kent was a commander, not a fighter. He could probably learn, but that'd end up meaning he'd have to learn how to use dozens of weapons. Kent just didn't have the time for it. Maybe he'd figure something out, Kent's usually good at these kinds of situations. That didn't really matter right now though, he could always figure something out later. For now, he could just focus on finishing his meal and getting ready for his first class of the day.

Today was going to be a long day. 

Users who are viewing this thread