Altissa IC

Blake stopped mid stride as three girls came up. Two of them immediately tackled Xavier and seemed just as hyper as him. Blake looked at the other girl who had bumped into him. "Hi im Blake," he said as he helped her up. "umm are they always like this?" He asked glancing at the other three. Just then Xavier replied to his earlier question. "Alright then, you keep your secrets." He replied with a grin before turning back to the other girl. " Were you girls on your way to breakfast?" He asked her as he swept some hair out of his face.

@XxCharColexX

@Antqionette

Last edited by a moderator:

Yuni and Yumi

Both the girls giggled excitedly when Xavier hugged them, Yumi letting go of Luana too distracted by him. "Mhm! Yes, we are!" The girls replied to Blake about always being this way. They were normally excited and bouncy like this. "Oh! We are! I want the cutest salad they have!" Yuni said before pulling Xavier along to the cafeteria. "Oh me too~ and maybe a topping of animal blood~" Sung Yumi as the girls continued their chatter. "Ah. Our little loli~! You're staying with us!" Both the girls said pulling the poor girl who seemed deathly uncomfortable.

Luana

The pale girl blushed when the boy named Blake pulled her up. She hid her face in her scarf more and nodded at Blake "I-I'm Luana....." Her muffled whispered came out before she was dragged with the two twins. She sighed and just walked with them, knowing there was no escape. "X-Xavier.....How can you handle them.....I-I think Blake asked a similar question" She whispered out before hiding more and giving a big sigh. The blue tint on her skin glowing slightly. "By the way our little loli what exactly are you?" Yuni asked curiously. "I-I.....I'm a souling guardian" She mumbled. "What's that?" Yumi asked. Luana grew a bit of confidence "T-They protect Soulings" "What are those?" Both girls asked. "They are creatures that subconsciously lead you on your path in life, they have an aspect of your personality, but you can't see them. Everyone has one, but a guardian" The once shy girl explained as the twins looked extremely curious 

@XxCharColexX

@Talon

Phenel

"Shy, I'm hungry. I want to go eat." She said, crossing her arms. "Let go of my tail, please." She repeated with a bit more volume, obviously disgruntled. But hey, it's not every day that your roommate just crawls into your bed and hugs your tail for hours.

Tanis

Tanis grumbled something unintelligible, seemingly undisturbed by the elf's pokes and prods. She was a heavy sleeper, after all. She'd need more to be woken up.

Shyilia

Shyilia whined a little and curled around her tail tighter in a cuter manner before sighing and letting go. She rubbed her eyes and yawned before blinking and staring up at her. "Good morning.." She mumbled. "I got cold in my bed..I'm really not used to cold weather at all." She explained with a small shrug. "You can shower first, I'll go next." She said, it was only fair since she delayed her getting up anyway.

-----

Briya Tilah

Briya glared lightly at the salamander beside her. She sighed heavily, starting to lightly slap her cheek to wake her up. "C'MON WAKE UP THE ROOM IS BURNING DOWN AND YOU DID IT I'M GONNA DIE." She shouted..before bursting out laughing. She had, of course, yelled this right in the girls ear. Now she waited.

Marionette tilted her head. The woman handed her a dorm key and a map, telling her the number of the room. Marionette would not forget it. "Are there rules?", she asked, tilting her head to the other side. "What do i need to know, while being here?" She looked around. "Why is this place so big?" Marionette shrugged and did not wait for answers. "Father said i should say thank you in cases like this.", she thought out loud. "Thank you, unknown woman.", she then spoke to the receptionist. Then Marionette turned around to left towards her room. 

Marionette quickly found the room with the number 303, which was hers. She opened the door, using the key of course, and entered, looking around. The first thing she noticed was that there was a person in one of the beds, doing that "sleep" thing that humans seemed to like. Marionette never understood that. However, she remembered breakfast was up soon, humans seemed to like eating. Marionette knew no other races than humans, therefore anything that looked humanoid to her was a human in her eyes. She went to the bed, where the person was and then put a cold, metal hand on their shoulder, gently, but still forcefully shaking them. "You. Stand up." Her father had told her to be nice to her room mate, waking the room mate up to not miss that eating seemed like being nice to the puppet. 

@Crimrose

Shake. Shaaaaake. 'What's going on at this hou- Who's touching me...?' Ivis thought to herself, before catching a peek of who had been standing above her. The figure demanded that she stand, but she didn't really explain why. "Hmm...?" She replied, her eyes still closed. She didn't face the girl, but sat up. "Well... I'm up now. Could you do me a favor and get me that eyepatch on the dresser? I'd really appreciate that." She asked, with a surprisingly calm tone for someone who'd just been awoken from their sleep. "Um... You're my roommate right? I didn't recall getting one... But if you are, I'd hope we can get along nicely." She smiled, though she was unsure if she had even been facing the girl at the moment.  

'A roommate...Well this'll be my first time having one, so I should make the best of it!' Ivis exclaimed internally, the smile persisting and growing wider as the thought of living with a potential friend developed. It seemed she didn't know who or what her roommate actually was.

@Ami the Breadling

Xavier dux Verdier

I'd adjust myself to a walking position as I was dragged by Yuni and Yumi. Slowly turning their dragging into walking together as I would then hook arms, Yuni on one side and Yumi on the other. I'd hear Luana's words and I'd look at her mouthing the words, We do not have to be friends with all, however, we must be friendly towards others. As I would then gleefully walk along with these two girls. "Ahahah! The cutest salad you say? How interesting! I'd like... well, it'll be a secret! Heheh!" I'd say. As we would then near the cafeteria.

@Antqionette @Talon

Shake. Shaaaaake. 'What's going on at this hou- Who's touching me...?' Ivis thought to herself, before catching a peek of who had been standing above her. The figure demanded that she stand, but she didn't really explain why. "Hmm...?" She replied, her eyes still closed. She didn't face the girl, but sat up. "Well... I'm up now. Could you do me a favor and get me that eyepatch on the dresser? I'd really appreciate that." She asked, with a surprisingly calm tone for someone who'd just been awoken from their sleep. "Um... You're my roommate right? I didn't recall getting one... But if you are, I'd hope we can get along nicely." She smiled, though she was unsure if she had even been facing the girl at the moment.  

'A roommate...Well this'll be my first time having one, so I should make the best of it!' Ivis exclaimed internally, the smile persisting and growing wider as the thought of living with a potential friend developed. It seemed she didn't know who or what her roommate actually was.

@Ami the Breadling

Marionette nodded. Her father had said to be nice. Getting that girl her eyepatch was nice, right? Marionette at least thought so. Instead of going there, however, she simply shot a thin string there, getting the eyepatch like a hook and pulling it into the puppets hand. Marionette reached out to the eyepatch to her roommate. "You are smiling.", she said. "Are you happy for a reason?" Her disharmonical, cold voice did not show a trace of interest. "You humans usually smile when you are happy.", she said, more to herself than to her roommate. "I woke you up because breakfast is soon and humans usually like to eat."

image.jpg

Feather

< OPEN >

And so, the bear Maetzu successfully slipped out of her dorm and out into the halls. Ignoring all the ruckus occurring around her, the teenager continued to walk down, to where the cafeteria was, straight to an empty table to hide her face. The surprise test was so embarrassing....she had pretty much spent most of it hiding her face after how she had turned into a freaking grizzly bear. She hoped that she would just curl up and die.....aaaaahhhhh.....

Feather's head fell down onto the table; she covered her face, hoping that absolutely nobody would talk about it. Why did she ever think that with the beast, she'd be able to live like a normal person? She was a walking, talking jinx! 

"Stupid bear...."

Blake followed behind the three overexcited people. "I'm guessing their twins?" He asked the girl named Luana who was walking beside him. The two other girls looked and acted quite similiar so he guessed they were twins or at least siblings. They entered the cafeteria and headed for the lineup. "Hmm it smells like waffles. Delicious." Waffles were one of his favourite breakfasts and he was always happy when the cafeteria served waffles. He sniffed the air which smelt of maple syrup and smiled contentedly. He warped some light to create a waffle in his hand and stared at it dreamily. His stomach let out a slight growl as he glared at the long line impatiently.

@Antqionette

@InnovativeClique

Xaiver dux Verdier

"Well,well, well! We sure do have a long line here," as I would dread the listless amounts of people who happend to be so in front of us. Naturally, as the prudent, yet-ever-so-impacient person I am... I'd then step out of line and get the attention of the people in line. "Hey-o! I know that you guys were here first but... we would love it if you'd just step aside and let me and my friends through, mmk?" I'd say, however the words that came out felt a little different, a bit sinister, commanding even. This was part of my racial attribute, which gives me a very... persuusive voice, to say the least. To the shock of any normal person, the people in front of us step aside as I would thank them, and stride on over to get what I wanted.

@Antqionette @Talon

Swiftly making his way to the cafeteria, he'd only thought of getting his food and nothing else at the time. Ignoring whatever was happening around him, Euclid only wished to get what he came there for. His breakfast. Entering the cafeteria, he caught a whiff of what smelled like a wide array of food. Which had made his mouth drool a bit though once he'd seen the long line of people waiting to get their hands on a bit of food, he'd stopped immediately. He wiped all the drool he had dripping from his mouth. He comtemplated on whether or not he should join the line, and decided that he should just join and wait rather than starve. Euclid would swiftly join the long ass line, ignoring anyone who was just about to get in it and only thinking of his breakfast.

Shyilia

Shyilia whined a little and curled around her tail tighter in a cuter manner before sighing and letting go. She rubbed her eyes and yawned before blinking and staring up at her. "Good morning.." She mumbled. "I got cold in my bed..I'm really not used to cold weather at all." She explained with a small shrug. "You can shower first, I'll go next." She said, it was only fair since she delayed her getting up anyway.

-----

Briya Tilah

Briya glared lightly at the salamander beside her. She sighed heavily, starting to lightly slap her cheek to wake her up. "C'MON WAKE UP THE ROOM IS BURNING DOWN AND YOU DID IT I'M GONNA DIE." She shouted..before bursting out laughing. She had, of course, yelled this right in the girls ear. Now she waited.

Phenel

The kitsune grunted, hopping off her bed and heading to the shower. "You better not fall asleep again." She said as she pushed the door open. "Or I'm gonna make you train again. Another four hours of swordplay, two of bow training...So stay awake, alright?"

Tanis

"Mm...Wha...?" Tanis' eyes fluttered open before the salamander let out a short yawn and rubbed her eyes. "What time is it?" She asked, groggily peeking back at the elf as her tail uncurled from around her waist.

(Sorry for the wait and the short posts, I've been busy.)

Luana

Luana tilted her head when Xavier mouthed those words to her but ended up looking back at Blake and nodding when he asked if the two excited girls were twins. She looked at the long line serving foods and looked down at her skin, noting that it was turning gray. A sign that she needed those leaves to eat. Her eyes widened once the boy named Blake made a light illusion. "I....." Her voice trailed off before she looked away. "I have the same power...." She whispered before closing her eyes and putting her palms together. A small light emitted from her hands before she opened them. Her eyes fully white along with the ball of light in her hands. Quickly the shy girl got rid of it and looked up once Xavier managed to move up in the line. She looked unsure as to whether to follow him and the girls or not.

Yuni and Yumi

"Aww how mean that you won't tell us!" The girls whined playfully while holding his arms. They looked back to make sure that their precious little loli was still with them. She indeed was, talking to that Blake boy. They narrowed their eyes before turning to the cafe. "Aww! Why is this line so long!? Come on already!" Yumi whined. "I know right? Ugh, lines are the worst" Yuni also whined. Then Xavier cleared that line with ease and they both squealed before kissing his cheek and going for their food,  

@Talon

@InnovativeClique

Xavier dux Verdier

"Hey guys! The line won't hold out for you forever!" I'd say towards Blake and Luana. I would then keep up with Yumi and Yuni as I would slowly move along with them, pointing out great options. However, I'd imagine they would want salad. So I eventually was the one guy who stacked food upon his plate. Scrambled Eggs, Hash Browns, Muffins, Bacons... and a whole lot more was piling upon my plate, which convieniently didn't fall. "What a great place this is, no long lines, and free food," I'd exclaim. I would then move along towards the end of this grand buffet and notion towards a table as I would then take a seat, expecting them to follow as I would dig in to my food.

@Antqionette @Talon

As he was waiting in line, Euclid saw what appeared to be an attempt at intimidation towards the people in front of the line coming from a person who was in front of him in the line. To his surprise, the people actually moved aside for him. He could tell it was just a simple illusion, as he himself could do that as well if he wished to. Though he wasn't really complaining as it's made the line shorter and as such, he could get some breakfast real quick. After the people with that illusion guy left, he got himself food, taking whatever looked good to him.

After he did, he stepped out of the line carrying it all with his telekinesis so it'd be a bit easier to hold. Though now there was the problem of finding a table he could sit at. He looked around to see if there were any empty tables, or tables with people he knew of. Which is an extremely short list. After a few seconds of looking around, he'd noticed a person of whom he had recognized. The girl with a short stature and weird ability to turn into different forms of bears, Feather. Seeing her, Euclid had decided to head over to her table. Once he did, he asked something of a similar question to when they first met. "Hey, uh... Feather. Any of these seats free?"

Blake winked at Luana. "You sure it's the same?" He asked with a mysterious air before following the other three. "C'mon before they eat everything." His plate was soon full with almost everything there. A few things such as some wierd green slime and pickled frog eyeballs, weren't exactly appetizing, to him at least. Following Xavier, Blake sat down across from his new friend and began attacking a pile of hash browns with ketchup on them before enjoying a waffle downed in maple syrup. "Mm so good! They sure know how to make waffles!"

@Antqionette

@InnovativeClique

Luana

Luana has been blushing an awful lot today. She followed the boy who asked that slightly mysterious question and unlike the others who filled their plates the girl simply picked up blue glowing leaves and placed them on her plate. She followed Blake and sat beside him with Yuni on her other side, then Yumi. She started to eat quietly, her body glowing brightly once in a while. "Loli~ Do you have any brothers or sisters~?" Yuni asked while digging into her salad shaped like a puppy. ".......Um.....Ninty trillion brothers and......and Ninty trillion, including me, sisters....." The female went quiet and zoned out from the conversation. Seeing this as her chance Luana turned invisible as her steps made shadow prints as she quickly made her escape.

Yuni and Yumi

Both girls got some salads, Yuni had a puppy shaped one while Yumi had one with blood on it. They sat next to their cute little Loli and gaped at how many siblings she had. "How can you possibly choose which is your favorite!?" The girls exclaimed before Yuni hugged her sister with a poked tongue. "Of course I already have a favorite. My beautiful favorite twin!" "I'm your only twin!" "Exactly!" "Awww" The girls giggled and hugged each other before looking over at Blake and Xavier. "What about you boys? You got any siblings?" Yuni asked as both girls didn't seem to notice the missing friend.

@Talon

@InnovativeClique

Feather

Feather peeked out from where she was hiding her face from under her arms upon hearing the familiar voice of probably her only friend here, Euclid. Okay, so maybe she was being a bit of an angsty teen saying that, but it definitely felt like that. What was more, he wanted to sit with her again...even though she had nearly accidentally killed someone in front of the entire first-year class during the exams. The girl sat up, rubbing her arm, and nodded, unsure of what to say. Just like at the assembly, she was too worried about saying something stupid or something to try to speak. Well...maybe she could try. 

"....Er...sure," she mumbled, feeling a little awkward as she spoke. Did her transformation bug out people? She thought it likely would, which was why Feathee was trying (and succeeding) to keep a low profile. At least she wasn't completely alone. Just thinking about that made her feel a bit better; she looked back up at Euclid, nodding again, this time slightly more confident. "Yo-You're always welcome to..."

Xavier dux Verdier

"Hmm..." I would then extend out my appendages, as if I was counting off something... Ironically I would say, "Zero! I'm an only child! Heheh," as I would continue to dig into the food I would notice that someone was missing. As I would then see shadow prints on the floor. I remember when I used to leave shadow prints whenever I was invisible, however my training eventually no longer had me leaving any tracks noticable to anyone... without some sign I suppose. "Ah, please excuse me," I would then pat down my self as if I would be looking for something, "It seems I have forgotten something from my room... I'll be back in a few minutes!" I would then suavely blow a kiss at Yuni and Yumi as I would take a bow, which was pratically a gesture I used to acompany a teleportation.

I mean, I could travel along light and shadow by using my mind, but I felt as if I had to use some gesture to make it more... exciting. Anyway,  back to what I am doing, I teleported to where Luana was running off too. It was pretty easy for me to track her down, as shadow steps pop up real easy for me. After all, my race is based off the magic of illusions. I would appear not too far in front of her, but close enough for her to notice me. "...Lovely day isn't it?" I'd say towards Luana. I would then say something in a more... reminisicing tone... "I have... learned... that runnning away from problems won't exactly... solve them. Y'know?" I'd say slowly, as if I was looking back towards my past. I would say in a more sincere tone, "If you need help standing up for yourself, I am here. Like I have said before, we can't be friends with everyone, but we can be friendly towards everyone." As I would then begin walking towards the cafeteria, I would look behind me I would then say, "Come on, let's go back. I have an idea for them to stop targeting you."

@Antqionette @Talon

"Thanks," Euclid said as he put down all of his food on the table before he proceeded to sit on a chair on the opposite side of hers. The food he'd brought had included a stack of waffles that's been covered with a bit too much syrup. A few hash browns that's been topped with a bit of ketchup, and a scrambled egg. He'd begun with attacking the stack of waffles first, eating away at it rather quickly. After a few of them, he'd gone for a hash brown. But then stopped once he'd noticed something he found to be a bit peculiar. On the side opposite of his, Feather didn't have anything there. No food at all, he would assume she was feeling pretty hungry. So, seeing that he decided that he'd share a bit. As the line was gonna get as long as it was before soon enough. And so Euclid spoke, "Hey, you're not gonna eat anything? I'd imagine you'd be hungry at this time of day. I'd share some of my food with you if you want."

Mikado Maxwell - Cafeteria

A new day had dawned after the failed midnight assignment the night before and there she was, making her way down the corridor towards the cafeteria. As she walked she brought her hand up to stifle a long, low yawn. Her eyes were still half-closed with tears welling up in their corners from her yawn. She never was much of a morning person, a fact that her daily routine made sure to exasperate. After all, you didn't tend to do well in the morning when you only slept for four or so hours. Alas it was the price one had to pay for wasting most of their day doing things like schoolwork. Her sleep-deprived appearance was only made that much more noticeable by her almost sloppy-dress. She wore the same orange jumpsuit from the night before only now she had the top part tied around her waist revealing her torso to be clad only in a white tank-top. While she overall disliked spending her time doing school-related things she did at least have to count her blessings that there wasn't some kind of stuffy uniform to worry about. Although given some of the outfits she'd seen in the past few days she sometimes wondered if maybe there should be. Nonetheless she found herself approaching her destination only to be met with a rather strange sight.

She came to a stop a few feet away from the cafeteria's entrance. Standing before her was a rather flamboyant looking pretty-boy giving a pep-talk to... absolutely nothing. She wasn't above talking to herself when she worked so she could at least empathize with the boy, but still... How much of an anti-social loser do you have to be to need to pep yourself up just to get breakfast? She let out a small sigh as she gently shook her head. Truly some people were destined for failure. It was then that she heard him talk about standing up for yourself and it suddenly all made sense. The poor bastard was already on the receiving end of bullying. Her expression fell ever-so-slightly as she realized her initial knee-jerk response was a bit mean. Figuring he might be in need of some friendly encouragement she stood up straight as her expression turned to one of determination. She wasn't about to stand idly by as some poor shmuck was bullied. With that made the last few steps to approach the man, speaking up as she neared him. "Hey, um.. look. Don't worry about it, the year only just begun. I'm sure you'll do fine. They just haven't gotten to know you yet, once they do I'm sure they'll come around!" She brought her fist up as she began to get a into her little pep-talk, although mostly it was just her mimicking what a student counselor would say. It's not like you could expect her to offer anything worth-while, she'd never experienced bullying or anything. Nevertheless she held her determined gaze on the boy in some futile attempt to channel her positive energy into him.

@InnovativeClique @Antqionette

Xavier dux Verdier

"...Well hello!" I'd say with never-ending glee. However, I at first thought she was talking to Luana... however I had noticed her voice was aimed towards me. I found that very interesting, as even though I pose as a foolish character, I had put two and two together. She could not see Luana. However, I'd play along. "...Oh well, woe is me! All fools are played like them. However those who think fools are fools, are foolish themselves. Perhaps I do ramble, and perhaps I do think out loud. Or perhaps the eye shows you what you cannot see?" I would then continue with my monolouge, as with a wave of a hand, I'd attempt to, well if I could, reveal that Luana was there, and was the one who needed comforting. However, I must say that my powers are not the best, and may fail. Really, its more of Luana's choice.

(Dialouge if Luana decides to reveal herself) "...You have put two and two together, as all jesters can read facial and body expressions. Now you have four. However, what you have came up with was not enough. As you now must put four and four together, to reveal that it was not I who I was talking to, but a user of magic, who had sheilded themselves from the sight of others, to escape her persuers."

(Dialouge if Luana DOESN'T decide to reveal hereself) I would see my attempts were futile as Luana seemed to desire that she wanted to stay hidden. So I then moved my hand towards my chest and balled it up into a fist. "Perhaps you are right, the year only had started... I thank you for your kind words. Perhaps those who oppose me need some... comforting to some extent as well," I'd sigh as I would have to force myself to be a troubled person.

(I feel as if this is a bit power-gamey like. But, eh... it would be really awkward if he had raised his hand for no reason, and couldn't explain it right there and then.)

@Colt556

@Antqionette

(I am being killed by my sister -___-)

Luana

Sighing the female clenched her fists and figured out she could no longer escape from the dark elf. It was futile, but hey she tried. Just as the female was about to reveal herself another walked over and Luana stayed invisible, clearly scared. She did the thing that came to instinct and hid behind the elf boy. Not up for interaction, though....this girl......did seem nice. 'It's just a human, she can't hurt you....' She thought to notice the souling was indeed a human one. Sighing once again Luana revealed herself but clutched Xavier's arm in fright due to her lack of social interaction. "U-Um....He was...t-talking to me...." The female whispered clearly frightened and looked as if a beast had just attacked her.

@InnovativeClique

@Colt556

Mikado Maxwell - Cafeteria

The boy's response was not quite what she had expected. As he spoke her determined expression slowly fell as she let her fist drop to her side, confusion now dominating her features. She was starting to understand why he was bullied. Nevertheless, even if he was weird that was no excuse! She was about to speak up when another girl seemed to appear out of thin air beside him. While she didn't much care for the flowery way he put it, at least it all made sense now. He wasn't consoling himself, he was consoling the girl clinging to him. A look of understanding crossed her features as she turned her focus towards the skittish girl. "I see.. Well... I guess I have eight now, then?" She quirked a brow at her own comment before subtly shaking her head and continuing. "Anyway, what I said still applies. You just have to show them your good side and let them get to know you, they'll come around." With that she brought her arm up, that same bout of determination once more returning as all the confusion waned. "And if they don't, then you can just come to me! Ain't no bullies going to roam this school so long as the amazing and talented and beautiful Mikado Maxwell walks these halls!" She let out a small, self-confidant huff as she looked over the duo. After only a few moments her bravado dropped as quickly as it had come as she realized she was once again getting a little too into her own pep-talk. She brought her hand up to cover her mouth as she let out a small cough to clear her throat before quickly speaking up. "Right, well, I don't know the details but like I said, I'm Mikado, nice to meet you." She began to extend her hand in greeting when she noticed the remnants of mechanical fluid on her palms prompting her to quickly wipe her hand off on the side of her jumpsuit pants before fully extending her now-cleaned hand towards the skittish girl, a bright smile adorning her lips. "And if you ever need any help I'm always available!"

@InnovativeClique @Antqionette

Marionette nodded. Her father had said to be nice. Getting that girl her eyepatch was nice, right? Marionette at least thought so. Instead of going there, however, she simply shot a thin string there, getting the eyepatch like a hook and pulling it into the puppets hand. Marionette reached out to the eyepatch to her roommate. "You are smiling.", she said. "Are you happy for a reason?" Her disharmonical, cold voice did not show a trace of interest. "You humans usually smile when you are happy.", she said, more to herself than to her roommate. "I woke you up because breakfast is soon and humans usually like to eat."

Ivis waited patiently for the girl to fetch her eyepatch, but it arrived sooner than she had expected. As if the girl hadn't taken any time to move... She questioned why Ivis was smiling, to which she replied; "It's just a little habit. That, and I thought I wasn't going to get a roommate... It's nice to see that I was wrong. I thought it'd get a little lonely in here without anyone else." Ivis carefully put on and adjusted her eyepatch, before opening her normal eye. "That's better~!" She exclaimed, jumping up from her bed. "Oh? You woke me up to get some breakfast? Well, I wasn't too hungry, but I appreciate the thought. Heh, I barely got any sleep last night after they woke us up..." She continued to smile, albeit worried. "I wonder if everyone else got some rest... Anyway, I'm Ivis if I didn't mention that earlier... What's your name?"

@Ami the Breadling

Ivis waited patiently for the girl to fetch her eyepatch, but it arrived sooner than she had expected. As if the girl hadn't taken any time to move... She questioned why Ivis was smiling, to which she replied; "It's just a little habit. That, and I thought I wasn't going to get a roommate... It's nice to see that I was wrong. I thought it'd get a little lonely in here without anyone else." Ivis carefully put on and adjusted her eyepatch, before opening her normal eye. "That's better~!" She exclaimed, jumping up from her bed. "Oh? You woke me up to get some breakfast? Well, I wasn't too hungry, but I appreciate the thought. Heh, I barely got any sleep last night after they woke us up..." She continued to smile, albeit worried. "I wonder if everyone else got some rest... Anyway, I'm Ivis if I didn't mention that earlier... What's your name?"

@Ami the Breadling

Marionette tilted her head. "I-vis." She nodded. "I will remember that Name. I am Marionette." The girl attempted a smile, but due to her cold, expressionless eyes, it looked more creepy than friendly. "Are we friends now? I never had a friend." 

Users who are viewing this thread