• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Would you rather have a tailed beast be sealed inside you or someone you know in the home village?

• Yes, GM can play one to drive plot as needed.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Don't care, I believe we need magic red pinwheel eyes to make a Naruto story good in anyway.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

NeonFlow

The one who made Aerth
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Heyo I'm proposing a role play set in the universe that is Naruto.
Hidden villages, chakra and jutsu, giant demonic beasts made of energy that people try and kill or seal away etc etc. I would be fine with keeping the names of everything such as villages and clans.

I guess the biggest changes I can say is...
No bullshit powers like the sharingan. Magic eyes that have multiple uses such as.

Able to predict movements- keep up with high speeds,
mimic jutsu and movements,
implant hypnosis/genjutsu through eye contact alone,
unlock further abilities such as teleportation to a pocket dimension,
Making a giant defensive avatar made of chakra with weapons made of chakra that can augment jutsu or simply seal a persons soul in a gourd made of chakra,
Make fire that burns anything until nothing remains and probably more.

So yea no player character will be doing multiple bullshit OP actions.

The actual rp would focus on a team or two of genin from the Leaf/land of fire,
(because that has the most visual representation to use)
Doing missions and living in said ninja world. Hopefully working their way up to jonin and living long enough to start their own families and fulfil some dreams.

Slice of life/drama/relationship between characters.
"You don't have to be friends but those on a team need to work together"

Mixed with combat during missions, sparring/training, exams... using a stat system that I'll be making which can hopefully be fun, fair and easy to understand/use.

First idea off the top of my head... Something similar to the special system from fallout 3 or 4 but with a coat of Naruto mechanics painted over it.
Characters would earn points and learn jutsu in game as they train study and fight.

Somewhat long-term slow boil affair.
Not sure if any player character should have a tailed beast inside of them, If they did the story would kinda focus on them and make said character somewhat OP.
Maybe we can vote on it or something.

I encourage Original clans and kekkei genkai. Just remember that "no bullshit rule" above.
If something seems to BS OP like the magic red eyes then I'll probably say no or suggest a nerf.

Remember you would be starting as genin an grow stronger over time so you don't need to start off as some genius able to use all styles of chakra from the get go, Have room to grow.

If enough people want to play I could think of a few roles to be filled.
Genin in teams of three with a jonin leader.
Anbu members,
Named enemies from different villages,
Different factions, rogue ninja etc

The most I would want to manage is five or six players so on the off chance fifteen players rock up I would be asking for someone to co-gm or id be doing a first in line sorta deal.

If you vote please tell me your choice, if I do not know your choice I cannot accept your vote or your character.

Last edited:
An application for that level of.. well.. plot hookery should be done I feel, given it would also shoo away the flake or two who may make one and disappear like a ghost.

Eh I'm not to fussed, if people stick around to make a cs I don't see them flaking on it

Suprised to find somebody who thinks that, well all power to yea I try to stay far from jinch stuff due to the stuff that surrounds it.

Plus it feels to... main charactery for a collaborative story.

But thats just me.

If three or five people rock up to play I’ll make a cs page/work out a stat system

but to be totally honest I have other plots/checks I’m more keen to start

Users who are viewing this thread

Back