• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Colosseum Alternative Fate (ThePotatoGod vs. Sayaka Miki)

Thepotatogod

and it was this big
Roleplay Type(s)
latest

Lost Kingdom
Ruins of what was once thriving Kingdom. The Monarch and their people were all but remnants of this civilization...

Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27

Archer Alter. Once known as Emiya Shirou, he discarded his own name for the sake of becoming a hero of justice. However, he could never succeed, and instead became what he wished to avoid, a magus killer.

He stood outside the lost kingdom's gates, his twin Gun blades - Bakuya and Kanshou, firmly grasped in his hands. Alter had just one mission now that is his entire life, to kill all mages in existence on this planet.

At the gates of the kingdom stood two stone, bulking medieval styled knights, vein like lines glowing in a single, yet different color. You can tell that they were overflowing with magic by the mere fact that they took notice of the black clad man wielding two gun blades.

As if sensing the man's evil intent, the knights immediately blocked his path and glared his way.

"State your purpose." The Knight with the blue glow demanded...

(These guys won't be your actually opponents, this is just for story telling, ok?)

(Sounds good.)

Alter spoke, in a angered voice. "I'm here to kill this castle's mages!" He raised his gun blades. Bakuya pointed at the left guard. Kanshou pointed at the right guard. He pulled the triggers and fired.

Before any of the guards could even react to what the man said, the guns that he were carrying were aimed at the guards and was fired, shattering their heads upon pulling the trigger. Colored energy sprayed from the body like a blood fountain.

As the bodies fell, one of the Kingdom's residents witnessed the murder of thee guards.

"R-run for your lives!" The man said, running towards the castle to warn them about the mad man. "He's gonna kill us all!"

Alter lowered his guns and began to walk at a slow, yet threatening pace. He would walk through the gates, and then raise Bakuya up towards the person running. He would prefer getting the drop on this kingdom's magus for the advantage. He then silently whispered, "I am the bone of my sword....." And fired Bakuya at the person. If it hit, that person would have swords burst from his body like spines on a sea urchin.

Just as the man's warnings reached the kingdom's plaza, he was shot with a peculiar kind of magic, causing him to drop on the floor, clutching his stomach before swords suddenly bursts from within his body, his blood spurting every on the plaza, causing the rest of the residents to scream in terror and ran towards the castle, away from the mad man.

Seeing this, some of the guards that were patrolling the kingdom charged at the man who shot the innocent, raising their enchanted rune blades and attempted to hack and slash at the man while a young girl stood some distance behind the guards, pointing her staff at the man.

44833527_566767877069621_1486879407560389749_n.jpg

"Halt! I won't allow you to go any further!" The girl declared, the orb in her staff shone brilliantly as several beams of light shot towards the man, aiming to pierce and restrain him.

------>

Meanwhile, at the throne room, the cries of their people reached their rulers. Causing both the king and queen to stand from their throne. The mechanical looking monarchs glanced at one another before nodding at one another. The King stepping forth as he declared.

"Guards! Evacuate my people to the next dimension!" The King proclaimed in order, stretching his arm forward. "Save as many as you can! I shall handle the threat myself."

"Yes, my lord!" The guards said simultaneously before rushing out of the castle to aid the citizens running towards the castle.

Alter glared at the knights rushing him. There also was a girl who suspiciously was dressed like a magus. The girl fired several beams of light from her staff at Alter. Alter would throw his sword down, blades sunk a inch in the ground, as he raised his right hand up. "Rho Aias!" He said. A light violet barrier appeared in front of him, blocking the beams, then shattering. He then put both hands together, as if he held a two handed melee weapon. "Trace on!" Light glowing blue lines ran down his arms as A great sword materialized in his hand that had blue and gold decals on the hilt. He ran towards the knights and raised his sword, Shouting "Excalibur!" Golden light bursted from the blade and elongated until it reached 20 feet long. He then brought down the sword unto the enemies in front of him, aiming to burn and break all in the blades path.

The girl clicked her tongue as the beams did not hit their mark, soon beginning to gather more magical energy in her staff as she sees the black clad man summon what would a great sword with blue and gold hilt, slicing through most of the soldiers. The girl hopped onto the tip of fountain, seeing as the blade's golden light barely reaching and grazing her, knowing how dangerous a sword would be if it hits her.

"No way..." The gasped in shock, seeing as those knights were akin to veterans, and those she considers to be friends. "Just what are you?!" She asked, flinging a ball of compressed magical energy at the man, exploding if it makes contact with anything else.

Excalibur vanished from his hands, as he then held a hand up. "Rho Aias!" The violet forcefield from earlier rematerialized in front of alter, taking the blast in his place, before shattering. Alter would then quickly materialize a normal short sword, before throwing it at the girl.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back