• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Count_Rossdorf

Unlucky Member
Hey everyone! Looking for someone, preferably female, and preferably at least 18 (because I don't feel comfortable communicating with minors in any context) interested in an alternate history roleplay. I have a more detailed layout here:

I'm open to all sorts of scenarios here, and I'd love to discuss characters and the setting. I'm open to play multiple characters to enrich the story, if you are. Long story short, it would be set in an alternate world where Islam became a competing dominant religion in Europe starting in the middle ages and holy wars ended up continuing into the 21st century. Not being political, not being religious, it's entirely an alternate historical fiction game to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back