• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Alternate Fallout History

General Deth Glitch

Two Thousand Club
124732.jpg

Write your future.

Basically imagine the Fallout Universe, everything happened the same, right up until the bombs fell. From their our history diverges. Thats not to say we cant dip into the post war canon and take things, but it is to say we don't have to. Normally such an RP in this universe you are forced to accept the three powers that are the NCR, the Legion and the BOS as the power houses of Post War America. We dont have to do that. They can exist and, I think removing the BOS or the Enclave (Or some evidence of them) from the universe would stop it being Fallout, but they dont have to exist and they certainly don't have to be the same, but at the same time in many ways they can be the same. Some of you may be confused or some of you are thinking 'How is this a Fallout RP'? In many ways it isn't, because we are rewriting much of the lore but, you always have to rewrite some or else you can't have an RP, you have a story line that you are following word for word. I am just changing more then most. I know I love the Fallout Universe its faux science and it thinly veiled mast of serious covering the beautiful lies underneath, however I don't want to just have a re-run of the games, I have played the games, I have loved the games. What I want is to say 'What if we were to start again, how could it all have been different?' but more then that I want to put my own twist on the Fallout Universe and have a world I made, not just a tiny attempt to simulate what would happen if the NCR and the Legion went to war but to really have some fun manipulating this zany world for my own, and hopefully your, enjoyment. We can have the NCR, we can have The Legion, the Minutemen, the BOS, the Institute, the Enclave, the Railroad, the numerous Raider factions and even the Children of Atom. We can have it all but we can add our own twists to it all. What if the Children of Atom used the Glowing sea to create the center of a powerful Theocratic nation or the Railroad lived up to their name and, in their fight to save synths ended up taking over and renovating the actual Railroad to a semi-usable state? Thats what I want. Lets state and idea and run with it and then let us see what comes of it. If you are interested I will get a threat going and, if its just me, well... I will keep spewing crazy ideas forth from my head.

Just a side note, I plan on this being narrative driven not statistically driven. That means if you have a war don't look at some BS numbers (that both sides effectively invented anyway) and decide that way, discuss it, imagine it and then work together to write it. This will not be a Game to 'Win' but co-operative story to enjoy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back