• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Altered- occ

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
SirNateUnknown SirNateUnknown Sherwood Sherwood yutohase yutohase PlusUltra PlusUltra
alright guys. Ill be starting us off today. We have three options as to what our starting point will be.

1.) Mission startup- with this option we start literally being dropped on a compound of a warlord in southern Mexico, one who has allegedly been smuggling weapons to some of the local cults. Expect moderate unknown opposition.

2.) Press conference- This startup is basically our team, some public relations handlers, and a few politicians holding a press conference to go public with our operations in an effort to encourage more Altered humans to join us and deter others from opposing the RO.

3.) Alarm & barracks- This startup is on the same timeline as the Mission startup option, except instead of starting in the plane, we start in the barracks, get a briefing, and then we go to the plane.

The choice is up for popular vote. I will abstain from voting unless needed to break a tie. Either way i look forward to starting this with you guys. Awesome characters all around.

I'm leaning slightly towards 2 here, but I don't really mind any of the others.

Wait, since we were already planning stuff for scenario 1 could we just do that one?

Alright so each character will be introduced by Captain Maurice as they enter, you can come up with your own footage for the big monitor to play but each character is allowed three small clips to show off a bit. You may include the prescreening activity of your character like i did with Lucian and Arianna. Have fun you all.

SirNateUnknown SirNateUnknown yutohase yutohase PlusUltra PlusUltra Sherwood Sherwood

would it make more sense to wait since my guy is the handler and probably should be introduced as the last? im already writing for it but just to get your thoughts and opinions on this.

would it make more sense to wait since my guy is the handler and probably should be introduced as the last? im already writing for it but just to get your thoughts and opinions on this.
Will you be sitting out on all missions as well? Because a handler doesn’t really get much action so you may want to go with a dual focus role. Granted its not all combat roles here so sitting out of combat is actually a valid an option.

Will you be sitting out on all missions as well? Because a handler doesn’t really get much action so you may want to go with a dual focus role.
i was thinking of a mix of the two, a teammate but also of course the handler if that makes sense. he can follow orders when needed or act how he sees fit that would help with the team's situation but i don't know what role that is

i was thinking of a mix of the two, a teammate but also of course the handler if that makes sense. he can follow orders when needed or act how he sees fit that would help with the team's situation but i don't know what role that is
I got it. Maurice is cheif handler. He oversees all aspects of rhe team and a wide variety of other handlers report to him. You would be the field handler. His contact to the team in the middle of mission. So yes you would be there. The last one in referred to as “the RO’s own,” followed by your name and title.

ah so his codename

So "The R.O's own field handler SIREN." like that? also so i should wait or just post away?
I mean if your ready go on ahead. Remember the little video clips on the display.

Its a large rectangular room. On the short south wall is a huge tv. On the long east and west walls towards the south wall on either side of the screen is a door. These doors lead to short hallways Where our rooms are currenTly. Thats where you would be.

Exiting the hallway and stepping into the room is a half circle table with microphones and on either side of that table are the microphones occupied by captain maurice and the RO politician Governor Swan. All of that is on an elevated section of the floor. A wide set of Two steps separate the speaking floor from the press seating

After a bit of thinking about it, I am going to go ahead and bow out of this one. Sorry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back