• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy ALTER ONE (Accepting players)

Definitely interested, already getting character ideas.

Sick video my guy.

Now that I've complimented you, you're contractually obligated to let me in :coolshades:

hello ! i just spent the past idk how many hours trawling through the lore and character sheets up so far and gotta say!!!! i am EXTREMELY interested. i have a couple of baby ideas for a possible character and i would love the chance to just kind of lurk and make some final decisions? find one or two or three people to collab with? < 3 i definitely have & use discord if that's open(/up and running) for me to join. apologies if the link is up in public already and i just missed it somehow

this appeals to me GREATLY

Eric Andre GIF

hello ! i just spent the past idk how many hours trawling through the lore and character sheets up so far and gotta say!!!! i am EXTREMELY interested. i have a couple of baby ideas for a possible character and i would love the chance to just kind of lurk and make some final decisions? find one or two or three people to collab with? < 3 i definitely have & use discord if that's open(/up and running) for me to join. apologies if the link is up in public already and i just missed it somehow

this appeals to me GREATLY

Eric Andre GIF
Forgot to close this lol but ur the last two in lol

Opening this back up as we have a few more spots lefts now. We're close to officially launching the RP! If anyone else is interested please let me know!

I love the amount of detail that's gone into making this interest check. The world seems amazing too!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back