• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Answered Also trying to post a tag with an existing thread?

Charene

"Salve me, Fons Pietatis."
I've looked at some of the requests that have been put in about this and even went back to overlook what I have to make sure I wasn't missing anything. When I went to update the existing thread I have, it was telling me I couldn't post it without a tag, which is fine, but the problem lies with, where and I suppose to post tags for said thread as there's no indication, that I can see, on where I can put them. Which makes for a difficult experience in trying to update and/or bump my thread? I just want to make sure I'm not dumb and missing something as I've clicked the tags link and it just brings me to the list of tags I can use but not where to use them.

To re-add your tags you must click the icon next to the date of the first post of your thread, under the title of the thread. If you have no tags it will say none.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back