• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Also realistic and fandom. It's aaaa...partner seeearch!

Scripted Away

Factory for twisted tales and mysterious matters
hand-writing-pen-butterfly-animated-gif.gif

HELLO EVERYONE!
And welcome to my partner search. If you want to know a bit about me, just keep reading, and if you're interested in pairings, ideas, etc, just scroll a bit further down. (;

about me
Well, about me, I'm a 19-year-old potato in GMT+2, a fan of Supernatural, NavyCIS, Hawaii5O, BigBangTheory and CriminalMinds, and a sucker for steampunk, gothic, punk, etc. Also addicted to music. ♡Evanescence!

As a roleplayer, I'm totally fine with playing both genders, PM or Thread, fine with realistic and anime face claims, LGBT+ friendly and a sucker for shocking plot twists and romance, and fun friendships.... I'm totally open for everything!
What i'm looking for in a partner
My little check list:
(Which is just a guide! No law or so^^)

• Able to play a bit more serious topics as well
• Able able to write at least 5 well-formulated sentences minimum.
• Appropriate grammar and punctuation
• Own ideas and input
• Gimme something to work with
• No one liners, please!

Now that you know me and my preferences a bit better-

tumblr_ln6cohJhnv1qgogx2o1_500.gif

...sorry. (Not.)
Some general pairing / scenario ideas
Demon x Angel
Human x Guardian angel
Human x Creature
Young professor x student
Criminal x officer
Rich x poor
Good x bad
Popular x bullied
Scientist x experiment
Scientist x alien
Human x alien
Creature x alien

(The ones I would prefer to play are bolded. If nothing's bolded, I'm fine with either. ^^)

Enemies --> friends/lovers
Revolution
Post-apocalyptic
Virtual reality
Road trip
Runaway
Parallel world

(There are many many more I'd be happy to do. If your pairing / scenario isn't on the list, just ask!)

Plot ideas
Catching up
A and B have been best friends in their childhood and teenage-time. They were inseparable, and an awesome team, but it all ended when B's parents disappeared without a trace and he/she had to move far away to live with his/her granparents/aunt & uncle/ whatever.
When A gets fired on his/her job, he/she decides to leave everything behind and go on a road trip.
And of course everything goes wrong. His/her car dies, wallet gets stolen, etc.
So he/she ends up beside the highway, holding out a thumb to be picked up and taken to the next city by someone.
B, as friendly as he/she is, gives A a ride and they soon realize they're those childhood best friends. They want to revive their great friendship, but A keeps a dark secret...

Through the glass
A is living a totally normal life. Nothing special happening, nothing going terribly wrong.
Well at least until he/she moves into a new house. All the furniture of course is gone, excepting one piece- a huge, old mirror.
Nothing to worry about?
B thinks about that differently. He/she is a ghost, trapped in that mirror for ages already, trying to warn the people of the true threat in the house...of course everyone thinks he/she is the monster here though. And while B is desperately trying to save A, the darkness is rising, preparing to devour its' next victim.

Requiem for a dream
A and B have been best friends since ages. And while B is completely clueless about it (or at least acts like he/she is), A has a crush on him/her since years already.
One evening, A finally gets his/her guts together and tells N to meet up somewhere, because 'there's something you need to know.'
When A arrives, he/she sees B hugging some other guy/girl, and thinking he/she fell in love with C (player of A would double up with C then), he/she runs away heartbrokenly...completely overlooking the car.
Good thing: A comes back- as B's guardian angel!
Bad thing: he/she doesn't look like himself/herself anymore, and therefore can't be recognized by his/her appearance.
Another bad thing: C. Helping B over the loss of A and just...being a great person.
Will A manage to make B recognize him/her? Will he/she win B's heart? Or will it be C in the end?

(Again, what I would prefer to play is bolded, if nothing's bolded, I'm fine with either. ^^)
Fandoms
SPN
Warriors
Disc World
Marvel universe
NavyCIS
Alice in wonderland (Tim burton)
Pirates of the Caribbean
Underworld

If you're interested in an RP now, or just wanna chat, just send me a PM or leave message right here on the thread!

See you!

giphy.gif

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back