• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Alright, another search.

BoredomIsADrug

inactive acc
Hi, I'm BoredomIsADrug. Lets just get the basic info over with.

1. semi-lit/lazy lit.
2. I can mirror, but reply time will depend on length of your reply. It's hard to write multiple paragraphs at once.
3. I can double up, and play any gender, but my mains will almost always be female.
4. I mostly do fandoms but am searching for anything.
5. I live in Europe, so time zones may vary, but my sleeping schedule is shit either way.

I'm open for basically anything, and am currently opening this search thread for only a few people. Maybe one or two.

1. Don't be an ass.
2. Respect the fact that I like using OC's.
3. No mary/anti sues.
4. Do not ghost me. If you want to drop the rp even two replies in, just fucking tell me. My 'ghosted' tab has already gone to 5 pages, and I don't need to fill it up more.
5. For the love of god be literate at LEAST. If you don't know the difference between "you're" and "your" then we won't get along.

(If you read all the way here include your favorite dad joke in your PM title)

Fandoms:

(Preferences are in bold and colored)
  • Marvel/MCU. Have also read the 'Agent of Asgard' comics and am currently reading the 2019 Loki ones. (Looking for a Loki, 616 or movie version; or a Deadpool. In return I can play anyone else from the movies.)
  • Boku no hero academia. This one will need some serious convincing on my side, since I usually find the rp boring after a while. (Looking for a Bakugo. Can play anyone else in return)
  • Jojo's Bizarre adventure. Part 1 through 4 (Looking for a young Joseph, part 3 or 4 Jotaro, Josuke, or Rohan. Can play anyone in return.)
  • Creepypasta. I don't have a character for this one yet but I'll soon make one. (Looking for an eyeless jack. Pretty good at playing anyone)
  • The Disastrous Life of Saiki K (Looking for a Saiki, can try my hand at a couple of people, though I'm only one season in.)
  • Death Note (Looking for an L, can play anyone in return, though I suck at Matsuda.)
  • MCYT (Looking for a Jschlatt, Dream, or Technoblade, in return I can play anyone!)
Ask for any other fandoms.

Original plots/settings: (I prefer fandoms but might as well give them a try once in a while) In bold are the roles I want to play, which will always be female.

Mafia boss x tired mafia member

Bad boy x good girl

Enemies to lovers

CEO x business partner

Demon x human

Want something to develop OOC chat with? Well some things I like are art, gaming, and sharing memes. I've also started the new Kishibe Rohan series on Netfilx, and am passionate about manga and comics as well :)

(Note: I'm not this cold in OOC chat. On the contrary, I'm actually really friendly lmao. And expect a lot of memes and text talk + headcannons and the occasional drawing.)

Anyways, happy searching.

Last edited:
Hey there, I'd be interested in some of these OC settings (+ a few more if you're not entirely sold on these) and I definitely vibe with your rules/requirements as well, lol.
Unfortunately I primarily rp on Discord right now, but send me a dm here if you're still looking for a partner and we can discuss the desired rp.
Thanks for your time.~

Hey there, I'd be interested in some of these OC settings (+ a few more if you're not entirely sold on these) and I definitely vibe with your rules/requirements as well, lol.
Unfortunately I primarily rp on Discord right now, but send me a dm here if you're still looking for a partner and we can discuss the desired rp.
Thanks for your time.~
Thanks! I already PM'd you. (Also, bump)

Hi, I'm BoredomIsADrug. Lets just get the basic info over with.

1. semi-lit/lazy lit.
2. I can mirror, but reply time will depend on length of your reply. It's hard to write multiple paragraphs at once.
3. I can double up, and play any gender, but my mains will almost always be female.
4. I mostly do fandoms but am searching for anything.
5. I live in Europe, so time zones may vary, but my sleeping schedule is shit either way.

I'm open for basically anything, and am currently opening this search thread for only a few people. Maybe one or two.

What I need from you:

1. Don't be an ass.
2. Respect the fact that I like using OC's.
3. No mary/anti sues.
4. Do not ghost me. If you want to drop the rp even two replies in, just fucking tell me. My 'ghosted' tab has already gone to 5 pages, and I don't need to fill it up more.

Fandoms:

Marvel/MCU. Have also read a good part of the 'Agent of Asgard' comics. (Looking for a Loki, comic or movie version. In return I can play anyone else from the movies.)

Boku no hero academia. This one will need some serious convincing on my side, since I usually find the rp boring after a while. (Looking for a Bakugo. Can play anyone else in return)

Jojo's Bizarre adventure. Part 1 through 4 (Looking for a young Joseph, part 3 or 4 Jotaro, Josuke, or Rohan. Can play anyone in return.)

Ask for any other fandoms.

Original plots/settings: (I prefer fandoms but might as well give them a try once in a while) In bold are the roles I want to play, which will always be female.

Mafia boss x tired mafia member

Bad boy x good girl

Enemies to lovers

CEO x business partner

Demon x human

(Note: I'm not this cold in OOC chat. On the contrary, I'm actually really friendly lmao. And expect a lot of memes and text talk + headcannons and the occasional drawing.)

Anyways, happy searching.
i like the enemies to lovers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back