• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Alpha: The First OOC

Main
Here
Alright, made my Jeremy post.

So now the characters should have plans for the weekend. However, it it still the week so the goal here is for the five to get to know each other until the weekend, talk about their weirdness or just hang out. Flesh out the world a bit, which is already slowly building.

Loved the addition of a small town Juniper is from, gives us another place to visit and do stuff in the future.

You are all free to decide how long it takes for the weekend to come. I'm curious to see what you do with the time.

Awesome! :) Juniper is a great varied addition to the group! I'm intrigued about Jeremy too. I'll add some more of Elora's everyday visits during the week to add to the city lore.

Also another question, is there a preference for how the posting order goes? So like Yhmera (Rain) would be next then me as before or doesn't it matter? :)

Awesome! :) Juniper is a great varied addition to the group! I'm intrigued about Jeremy too. I'll add some more of Elora's everyday visits during the week to add to the city lore.

Also another question, is there a preference for how the posting order goes? So like Yhmera (Rain) would be next then me as before or doesn't it matter? :)
Oh that's a good question. I might not be able to get a post in for a day or two. That's when I get my comp back ^^

Yeah I'm waiting on Yhmera to get their computer fixed as I didn't want to post first when Rain usually goes first :) unless they don't mind me posting Elora in the meantime?

Yes, just busy. Need to fix the desk I write at. Hopefully that'll be done tonight.

I also may need help brainstorming the next piece. Rob would prob. want to avoid everyone except Roden, unless there was a pressure to do otherwise or he thought he could get (or learn) something out of it.

Oh, I thought I posted it would be a few days before I can get a reply in.
Although I got my computer back and have it almost all set up. So I've started on a post. But I'm more than willing to wait. As I said. I'll jump in when I can. To go ahead and post ^^

Aye you did Yhmera that's what I was referring to :) I didn't want to jump in when you had something happen out of your control haha

As a side project, what was your character's imaginary friend when they were younger?

Disclaimer: This information may be used in a future rp event.

As a side project, what was your character's imaginary friend when they were younger?

Disclaimer: This information may be used in a future rp event.
It was a were bear named tiny. He had curly hair and his color changed all the time. He would grow and shrink to fit anywhere.

Side note, posting.

got that post out finally, it was a little stalled by New Years stuff!

Still thinking about that imaginary friend question, it's a toughie

Nice post Jrink :) it's a good idea having Roden suggest they all get lunch. Will be an interesting first conversation between them all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back