• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Alpha: The First OOC

Main
Here
jrink jrink would you talk about Roden a little here (asking out of personal curiosity)? Like appearance, personality, stuff you like or don't like about the character. I liked the intro, it felt like a natural college day and captured that vibe of an average day while waiting for a response from an interviewer or similar.

I’ll write a lil more about him in the next post I get out, he’s still a work in progress c:

Sorry about the lateness on the post, I took on some extra shifts for the holidays to get the big tips lol so I’ve been exhausted the last couple days. I’ll get something out later today tho!

D Dgjkbfx Yhmera Yhmera jrink jrink Baryonray Baryonray Since he hasn't replied, and since his last activity was on the fourteenth, I'm removing Matthew from the roleplay and opening it back up to another fifth. Before I go and post it in the interest thread, does anyone have someone they'd like to bring on to the rp?

I'll also have to go in and delete his post to get rid of confusion.

I'm sad to see him go, but I get the RP will die if people wait too long. : /

I don't have anyone in mind for this, still too new. It might be good to create a new interest thread for this RP /premise specifically with notes on how you plan to reveal plot points over time, the world building players can do, how assignment of powers work, etc.

I really don't want this rp to die.love the idea and characters. I think Baryonray had a good idea on making the new thread

My computer has stopped working. I know we are trying to get a new 5th person. Just wanted to give everyone heads up

I've edited my original Jeremy post to include Juniper.

.chxrryette. .chxrryette. You'll be basically posting two posts as one. The character introduction post and the aftermath of saving Jeremy one.

After that I'll make my next post.

I've edited my original Jeremy post to include Juniper.

.chxrryette. .chxrryette. You'll be basically posting two posts as one. The character introduction post and the aftermath of saving Jeremy one.

After that I'll make my next post.

Alright! Time to get to writing, then!

And hello everyone! It's a pleasure to make your acquaintance. c:

Hello! You can call me Dare. c:
Do you also have a preferred nickname?
_ _ _
My post is going to be a long one (since I have to make sure I cover everything that has already happened). However, I'm having so much fun planning it out! Expect it to be posted in a few hours or so.

I loved re-reading everyone's posts, as well. : )

Hello! You can call me Dare. c:
Do you also have a preferred nickname?
_ _ _
My post is going to be a long one (since I have to make sure I cover everything that has already happened). However, I'm having so much fun planning it out! Expect it to be posted in a few hours or so.

I loved re-reading everyone's posts, as well. : )

Ok, sounds good! : ) I don't have a preferred nickname myself, whatever works.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back