• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Alpha: The First OOC

Main
Here
When I was explaining Elora I meant like she couldn't understand why she innately wanted to help as she usually wouldn't get involved with something so public :) and it lines up with her strange compassion towards the homeless man

Yeah, I understood it, just wanted to, I guess, explain a bit since I'm giving so little information on how all of it works. For good reason of course, but I've got so many little cutscenes like the one with Jeremy planned. It is also why I am dependent on the five of you for fleshing out the city and world. I've got the story planned out, how your powers manifest, the enemies you'll fight, from your first villain to the final big bad. But no world building :P

I love the mystery elements to it! Especially with the powers :) can't wait to see how you distribute those and see what they are!

The mystery is fun, your characters aren't decided by their powers or even the world, just the interactions within it. Makes them feel more real.

As for the power distribution, after seeing everyone's characters, I've already picked out who gets what.

Oh! I thought she was just good natured about it lol. When I originally planned the post I assumed everyone but Rob would be pretty agreeable.

Curious to see what powers people end up with.

I'm doing good! How about you?

Oh yes, me too. Curiousosity killed the cat, satisfaction brought it back!

Not too back. Happy that I have a few good RPs going finally. XD

Oh yes, me too. Curiousosity killed the cat, satisfaction brought it back!

Not too back. Happy that I have a few good RPs going finally. XD

Ha.

Same. I haven't played in a long time, and I was surprised how hard it was to find and get into an RP. A lot of sites weren't what I was looking for, a lot of interest checks didn't make it to an actual RP, etc. I don't remember it being that difficult lol. But maybe I was more patient or had more time to focus on it when I was younger.

I was thinking last night what powers everything might get. I wrote up a hundred different combos for everyone. Not a clue what
Seraph has planned. I'm hanging by the edge of my seat! The anticipation is killing. XD

Actually it'd be cool to see what your powers list looked like Yhmera after Seraph posts them! See how close they were haha :)

I'll grab it when I get home. I'll list my top three choices per person. But I don't normally do super powers so might not be good guesses. XP

Elliot Nicholson- my first guess what something with strength. Maybe even speed since he seems like a runner. As in running from his problems.

Elora- I would say minor mind reading or even telling possible futures through dreams

Roden- can make little portals. Or can pull anything that would fit in a bag out. Kinda like his own self made back of tiny holding

Rob- hmm he is hard. I'm really not sure. But the first thing that came to mind was super vision. Can see through anything. Even lies.

Rain? I really don't know.

Oh interesting! Those are really cool ideas. : )

I half expected people to get powers that would cause them trouble or be their polar opposite. Eg for Rob something like empath or telepath powers would be miserable for him (and you wouldn't expect the first of the two). Rain might have something that makes her hyperaware of her surroundings. I hadn't thought of it in depth, though.

jrink jrink would you talk about Roden a little here (asking out of personal curiosity)? Like appearance, personality, stuff you like or don't like about the character. I liked the intro, it felt like a natural college day and captured that vibe of an average day while waiting for a response from an interviewer or similar.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back