• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Alpha: The First OOC

Main
Here

Seraph Darkfire

King of the Underworld
This is where we'll be doing the regular chatting and stuff.

First off, no character sheets. All we really need is a name and appearance. Ages can be young adult related preferably, so early twenties, mid twenties ish. The goal here is that this will take at least four years of college, maybe shorter, maybe longer. This isn't a school rp by the way, just starts off in one.

Your very first post should be a nice fat one, detailing how their first month went, as well as how they've reacted to the changes to their body. It should also let you set how their personality is, are they inherently good people, troubled? Another thing they should have noticed is that they themselves are noticing things more often, things they didn't originally focus on. Homelessness, violence, ect. Basically things that we as humans have become accustomed to, things that have become so common that we are just kind of numb to it, they are noticing these things as if seeing it for the first time

You can use pictures in your post to show their appearance if you'd like.

Nope, it is going to be similar to Intrepid Adventure. I like the idea of fleshing out the personalities through posting.

Oh ok. For this RP I might write something up and put it off to the side just for me then.
Really hope it starts up soon. I love the idea you have. Reminds me of Hero's kinda.

hey all! It's cool to see I'm not the only one who got heroes show vibes off this concept, even if our gm is a Heroes hater 😂
I joke though, excited to see this get off the ground!

Not really. it isn't like they are super strong or fast. They are just in better shape and healthier. Nothing major either, they aren't all going to have the same physiques. Some will be leaner, some buffer. It differs from person to person.

Well, I'm going to be giving you the powers so I guess maximum limit? I have a note section with me for the powers and how they work. As you rp, I'll decide who gets what.

Hey! Will do character :) I just wondered with starting off, what sort of context I needed? So is this to introduce them after they already have their powers?

Nope, this is to introduce them before they have their powers. How they go about their lives. So they start off with some small but explainable changes, healthier fitter bodies that could easily have been the result of exercise or proper diet.

I have a reason for why this is but it'll be explained later.

Just have them go about their normal college lives, friends, places they hang out at, ect

For posting characters, did you say you just want appearance reference, name and age? No personality traits? :)

Are we using real pics or drawn?

Would it be OK if I played someone who is deaf or had coquille are implant? I don't want to offend anyone so I thought I would ask first.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back