• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Alpha: The First OOC

Main
Here
My first post is rather lengthy! I hope you're all okay with this. Seraph is there anything you class as too long? :) Do you prefer shorter responses?

TwoBitMatthew TwoBitMatthew I'm thinking that there is an age limit for this program, around twenty one or so. It is also limited by offenses which is why your character would limit themselves to petty theft vs harder stuff.

It's been a fairly long time since I've written much! I really enjoyed doing my intro and was worried I would struggle haha

I am excited on how this is going to turn out, I wonder how our characters will meet and interact with each other.

Luna you did really good and Elora sounds cool af.

Thank you Matthew :) I'm looking forward to them all interacting too. It'll be interesting to see all of their backgrounds coming together. I'm glad we all went for something different. I really like the idea of the at risk program!

Going to post tonight. Sorry for the delay all, it's hard making time w/ work projects.

I keep debating between an upper class snob that has to tangle w/ his newfound empathy, or a working class kid that already cares but has been too mistrusting/afraid to act on it (wants to get out of their situation via college and is afraid of getting in trouble, doesn't trust people, etc.). They'd start getting braver & more willing to put themselves at risk to act on it.

Going to post tonight. Sorry for the delay all, it's hard making time w/ work projects.

I keep debating between an upper class snob that has to tangle w/ his newfound empathy, or a working class kid that already cares but has been too mistrusting/afraid to act on it (wants to get out of their situation via college and is afraid of getting in trouble, doesn't trust people, etc.). They'd start getting braver & more willing to put themselves at risk to act on it.

I like the upper class idea as thats different to what we have and it's always a good character transition seeing them start to empathize with people :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back