• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Alpha: The First OOC

Main
Here
kk, I can't wait for this rp to get good.

Can we have two characters? I was going to do a villain and a hero.

Last edited:
>_<; I'm doing a morning post at the school. Still looking for a better pic.
*very nervously posts*

Yhmera Yhmera Your first post was perfect, and yes slight changes to their bodies can also include the healing and improvement of things not entirely visible. Allergies vanishing, eyesight slightly better than a month ago, things that would make you think "This is pretty cool" and not much else.

It is a good post and is a good example of what I was looking for.

Love the picture too.

In another note. This world is more open to you than you think. If your character has a favorite location, coffee shops, retro arcades, ect. Feel free to add them in. Describe the place, how it looks and feels, the kind of things it has in it. Give it a name and a place in the city.

Even the bad part of town is up to the group. I've given you a city. It is up to you, through the perceptions of your characters, to fill it in.

The college itself is up to you to describe and build. That is also the point of this OoC. For you as a group to discuss the world and each other's characters.

While the post is fine, you do realize that it is relatively impossible for someone to sneak into college and start taking classes right? With ID's and class rosters, sneaking in for even a day would be challenging. It'd be better off if he had a scholarship, even better, you've mentioned the police. We could have a system in place where intelligent but at risk youths are given a chance to better themselves.

Sorry I did not realize that. But yeah the police could be a problem but yeah I should have thought about that lol.

Well, I meant that he could have been caught by the police at one point and instead of going to jail, they put him in a program that would let him go to college as long as he stayed out of trouble.

so there is a program for troubled teens? Maybe like the city could fund it or something?

same, so how about we discuss the program or something about the world while we wait?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back