• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern alone | OPEN & ACCEPTING| based off of 'the society'

xserendipitously

hey it's gemini
[class=credit] font-size: 8px; color: black; [/class] [class name=containercont] height: 470px; width: 450px; margin: auto; [/class] [class name=container] height: 450px; width: 450px; background: black; margin-top: 20px; padding-top: 1px; [/class] [class name=img1] height: 370px; width: 370px; background: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/d8ccdde9f04a5d77591a335135b99f86/tumblr_inline_p846q9OBtz1sdy82d_540.jpg); background-size: cover; background-position: 0% 55%; position: relative; left: 40px; top: 40px; [/class] [class name=textbox] height: 185px; width: 370px; font-size: 12px; color: white; margin-top: 40px; margin-left: 40px; overflow: hidden; [/class] [class name=scroll] height: 98%; width: 100%; padding-right: 17px; overflow-y: scroll; [/class] [class name=img2] height: 185px; width: 370px; background: url(http://www.lovethispic.com/uploaded_images/51143-Fast-Drive.gif?1); background-size: cover; margin-left: 40px; [/class] [class name=img3] height: 185px; width: 370px; background: url(https://thumbs.gfycat.com/LivelyOffbeatBandicoot-size_restricted.gif); background-size: cover; background-position: 0% 50%; margin-left: 40px; [/class] [class name=img4] height: 185px; width: 370px; background: url(http://66.media.tumblr.com/52baa82fffd21f6725be91348353c5d3/tumblr_n1flv0E87v1rmhz1bo1_500.gif); background-size: cover; background-position: 0% 50%; margin-left: 40px; [/class] [class name=img5] height: 185px; width: 370px; background: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/eaacc0cb2b2991b925b6a64c5d8465d9/tumblr_nulfpda2zH1tmo0k5o1_400.gif); background-size: cover; background-position: 0% 0%; margin-left: 40px; [/class] [class name=header] font-size: 45px; color: white; -webkit-text-stroke: 2px black; position: relative; margin-left: 8px; z-index: 0; [/class] [class name=tabpic] float: left; position: relative; left: 5px; z-index: 2; cursor: pointer; color: white; [/class] [class name=tabpicclick] color: black; [/class] [class name=tabbar] height: 449px; width: 0px; background: white; float: right; margin-top: -1px; margin-left: 1px; position: absolute; transition: 0.8s; z-index: 1; border-top: 1px solid black; border-bottom: 1px solid black; [/class] [class name=tabscontainer] height: 220px; width: 150px; margin-top: 15px; display: flex; flex-flow: column; align-items: center; [/class] [class name=tabbarclick] width: 150px; [/class] [class name=tabs] font-size: 15px; color: grey; margin: auto; display: inline; transition: color 0.5s; [/class] [class name=tabs state=hover] color: black; cursor: pointer; [/class] [class name=intabpic] height: 60px; width: 60px; background: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/6d4d6dda98067dfdd69e7562acb19bb8/tumblr_nxnm11aQdi1ueehuzo1_400.gif); background-size: cover; margin: auto; margin-top: 15px; border: 1px solid grey; [/class] [class name=relpic] height: 60px; width: 60px; padding: 5px; float: left; [/class] [script class=container] hide tabs hide textbox hide intabpic hide basicsheader hide personaheader hide relationshipsheader hide historyheader hide img2 hide img3 hide img4 hide img5 set tabon 1 [/script] [script class=tabpic on=click] if (eq ${tabon} 1) (fadeIn 1000 intabpic) (fadeOut 200 intabpic) if (eq ${tabon} 1) (fadeIn 1000 tabs) (fadeOut 200 tabs) if (eq ${tabon} 1) (addClass tabbarclick tabbar) (removeClass tabbarclick tabbar) if (eq ${tabon} 1) (addClass tabpicclick tabpic) (removeClass tabpicclick tabpic) if (eq ${tabon} 1) (set tabon 0) (set tabon 1) [/script] [script class=home on=click] fadeIn 500 img1 fadeIn 500 frontpage hide img2 hide img3 hide img4 hide img5 hide textb hide textp hide texth hide textr hide basicsheader hide personaheader hide relationshipsheader hide historyheader [/script] [script class=basics on=click] hide img1 hide img3 hide img4 hide img5 hide frontpage hide personaheader hide relationshipsheader hide historyheader hide textp hide texth hide textr fadeIn 500 img2 fadeIn 500 textb fadeIn 500 basicsheader [/script] [script class=persona on=click] hide img1 hide img2 fadeIn 500 img3 hide img4 hide img5 hide frontpage hide basicsheader fadeIn 500 personaheader hide historyheader hide relationshipsheader hide textb fadeIn 500 textp hide texth hide textr [/script] [script class=history on=click] hide img1 hide img2 hide img3 hide img4 fadeIn 500 img5 hide frontpage hide basicsheader hide personaheader fadeIn 500 historyheader hide relationshipsheader hide textb hide textp fadeIn 500 texth hide textr [/script] [script class=relationships on=click] hide img1 hide img2 hide img3 fadeIn 500 img4 hide img5 hide frontpage hide basicsheader hide personaheader hide historyheader fadeIn 500 relationshipsheader hide textb hide textp hide texth fadeIn 500 textr [/script] [div class="containercont"] [div class="container"] [div class="tabpic"][/div] [div class="tabbar"] [div class="intabpic"][/div] [div class="tabscontainer"] [div class="tabs home"]home[/div] [div class="tabs basics"]overview[/div] [div class="tabs persona"]rules[/div] [div class="tabs history"]spots[/div] [div class="tabs relationships"]links[/div][/div] [/div] [div class="textbox textb"][div class="scroll"]
if you were to ask any of the teens living fort arlington, illinois what they thought of their town, they would say its lame. the old town, once known for housing military families in the early 1900s, is seemingly dead end. with a population of just over four hundred people, it is hard to get your privacy. activities for the teens include seeing reruns of silent movies in the one movie theatre in town, catching a bite to eat at the singular diner, shopping at the one tiny strip mall, or (if you're lucky) attending one of the house parties that are often thrown when watchful parents leave the town for a night or two.

every year, the one exciting thing that happens is the end of year field trip for the junior and senior classes. the students cram into much too hot school buses for who knows how long for a week-long trip to some lame camp. for anyone from a big city, the trip would be torture. but when there's nothing else to do, the high school students of fort arlington will do just about anything to get their kicks.

when the students are awoken at their destination for the trip after a long overnight drive, they are confused. why are they back home? where is everyone?

anyone who was not on those buses are gone. anyone over the age of nineteen is gone, anyone under the age of sixteen vanished. only the teens on the trip remain and they cannot get out of the town. their phones work, but only to contact each other. how on earth are they going to get themselves out of this one? where did everyone go? how are they going to get out?

[/div][/div] [div class="textbox textp"][div class="scroll"] rule no 1 | this roleplay is literate. i am fine with the lowercase for the aesthetic for forms but when it comes down to the actual roleplay, please write with proper grammar, spelling, punctuation, etc.

rule no 2 | i expect quite frequent activity. i am currently suffering from an illness that sometimes requires time away but i will let you guys know if that is the case and i expect the same from you.

rule no 3 | please do not write one sentence responses. feel free to be dramatic, to spur changes in the plot, thicken the plot. be engaged in your posts.

rule no 4 | this is a mature roleplay. drugs, alcohol, swearing, and other adult themes may be explored within the roleplay. smut will not be included short of a fade to black moment. it will not be roleplayed in depth. however, topics that may be considered triggering should be prefaced with a trigger warning. do not include topics of self harm, suicide, sexual abuse/r*pe please. if you have anything that you would not like included, please let me know and i will add it to the list

rule no 5 | please don't reserve a spot/spots if you have no intention of roleplaying. if you do not post your character sheets within a week of securing a spot, your spot will be given away

rule no 6 | this roleplay may include bullying between characters. however, harassment on the basis of race, sexuality, gender, or religion will not be tolerated.

[/div][/div] [div class="textbox texth"][div class="scroll"] you may reserve up to two spots. seniors are 18/19, the juniors are 16/17

school president | taken | MadiRaiCat MadiRaiCat
senior two | taken | xserendipitously xserendipitously
senior three | taken | m3leos m3leos
senior four | taken | MadiRaiCat MadiRaiCat
senior five | Honey__ Honey__
senior six | taken | xserendipitously xserendipitously
senior seven | taken | MaeCrowe MaeCrowe
senior eight | taken | lette lette
senior nine | taken | xserendipitously xserendipitously
senior ten | taken | MadiRaiCat MadiRaiCat
senior eleven | taken | MadiRaiCat MadiRaiCat
senior twelve | open
senior thirteen | open
senior fourteen | open
senior fifteen | open

junior one | taken | m3leos m3leos
junior two | taken | thefinalgirl thefinalgirl
junior three | taken | Sadistic Sweetheart Sadistic Sweetheart
junior four | taken | Sadistic Sweetheart Sadistic Sweetheart
junior five | taken | sidekicker sidekicker
junior six | taken | merveille merveille
junior seven | taken | Faye. Faye.
junior eight | taken | deianeira deianeira
junior nine | taken | buckshoteye buckshoteye
junior ten | taken | Green Tea Green Tea
junior eleven | open
junior twelve | open
junior thirteen | open
junior fourteen | open
junior fifteen | open
[/div][/div] [div class="textbox textr"][div class="scroll"] character sheets | x
main rp | x
discord | pm for link

[/div][/div] [div class="img1"][/div] [div class="img2"][/div] [div class="img3"][/div] [div class="img4"][/div] [div class="img5"][/div] [div class="header frontpage"]alone | a group rp[/div] [div class="header basicsheader" style=margin-top:-40px;]overview[/div] [div class="header personaheader" style=margin-top:-40px;]rules[/div] [div class="header relationshipsheader" style=margin-top:-40px;]links[/div] [div class="header historyheader" style=margin-top:-40px;]spots[/div] [/div] [div class="credit"]code by @Stellar Nursery [/div] [/div]

overview|
if you were to ask any of the teens living fort arlington, illinois what they thought of their town, they would say its lame. the old town, once known for housing military families in the early 1900s, is seemingly dead end. with a population of just over four hundred people, it is hard to get your privacy. activities for the teens include seeing reruns of silent movies in the one movie theatre in town, catching a bite to eat at the singular diner, shopping at the one tiny strip mall, or (if you're lucky) attending one of the house parties that are often thrown when watchful parents leave the town for a night or two.

every year, the one exciting thing that happens is the end of year field trip for the junior and senior classes. the students cram into much too hot school buses for who knows how long for a week-long trip to some lame camp. for anyone from a big city, the trip would be torture. but when there's nothing else to do, the high school students of fort arlington will do just about anything to get their kicks.

when the students are awoken at their destination for the trip after a long overnight drive, they are confused. why are they back home? where is everyone?

anyone who was not on those buses are gone. anyone over the age of nineteen is gone. the teens cannot get out of the town. their phones work, but only to contact each other. how on earth are they going to get themselves out of this one? where did everyone go? how are they going to get out?

{based on the netflix show 'the society'}

rules|
rule no 1 | this roleplay is literate. i am fine with the lowercase for the aesthetic for forms but when it comes down to the actual roleplay, please write with proper grammar, spelling, punctuation, etc.

rule no 2 | i expect quite frequent activity. i am currently suffering from an illness that sometimes requires time away but i will let you guys know if that is the case and i expect the same from you.

rule no 3 | please do not write one sentence responses. feel free to be dramatic, to spur changes in the plot, thicken the plot. be engaged in your posts.

rule no 4 | this is a mature roleplay. drugs, alcohol, swearing, and other adult themes may be explored within the roleplay. smut will not be included short of a fade to black moment. it will not be roleplayed in depth. however, topics that may be considered triggering should be prefaced with a trigger warning. do not include topics of self harm, suicide, sexual abuse/r*pe please. if you have anything that you would not like included, please let me know and i will add it to the list

rule no 5 | please don't reserve a spot/spots if you have no intention of roleplaying. if you do not post your character sheets within a week of securing a spot, your spot will be given away

rule no 6 | this roleplay may include bullying between characters. however, harassment on the basis of race, sexuality, gender, or religion will not be tolerated.

spots|
you may reserve up to two spots. seniors are 18/19, the juniors are 16/17

school president | taken | MadiRaiCat MadiRaiCat
senior two | taken | xserendipitously xserendipitously
senior three | taken | xserendipitously xserendipitously
senior four | taken | m3leos m3leos
senior five | taken | MadiRaiCat MadiRaiCat
senior six | taken | Honey__ Honey__
senior seven | taken | MaeCrowe MaeCrowe
senior eight | open
senior nine | open
senior ten | open
senior eleven | open
senior twelve | open
senior thirteen | open
senior fourteen | open
senior fifteen | open

junior one | taken | m3leos m3leos
junior two | taken | thefinalgirl thefinalgirl
junior three | taken | Sadistic Sweetheart Sadistic Sweetheart
junior four | taken | Sadistic Sweetheart Sadistic Sweetheart
junior five | taken | sidekicker sidekicker
junior six | taken | merveille merveille
junior seven | taken | Faye. Faye.
junior eight | taken | lette lette
junior nine | taken | deianeira deianeira
junior ten | taken | buckshoteye buckshoteye
junior eleven | taken | Green Tea Green Tea
junior twelve | open
junior thirteen | open
junior fourteen | open
junior fifteen | open

links|
character sheets | x

main rp | x

discord | pm for link

Last edited:
Hello! I'm interested in joining, but I'm afraid I've yet to see The Society. Is that okay? In that case, I'd be happy to do one junior and one senior!

Hello! I'm interested in joining, but I'm afraid I've yet to see The Society. Is that okay? In that case, I'd be happy to do one junior and one senior!
Yeah of course! It's just based off of the show, not with any of the same characters or locations. It's just the concept. I'll put you down for a junior and a senior!

Yeah of course! It's just based off of the show, not with any of the same characters or locations. It's just the concept. I'll put you down for a junior and a senior!

Sounds good, thanks! How do I go about making the characters? Sorry, bit new to all of this.

This is really intriguing, but I want to make sure that it's a commitment I can make before I commit to it. How frequent are you considering "frequent" posts? Also, how long of posts are you looking for? Couple hundred, couple thousand? (Sorry, I just know that people classify these things differently, and I don't want to be the person who has to drop because she can't match the other players. I hate doing that to people. >.<)

This is really intriguing, but I want to make sure that it's a commitment I can make before I commit to it. How frequent are you considering "frequent" posts? Also, how long of posts are you looking for? Couple hundred, couple thousand? (Sorry, I just know that people classify these things differently, and I don't want to be the person who has to drop because she can't match the other players. I hate doing that to people. >.<)
I consider "frequent" posts enough to stay in the loop, not leave people hanging, etc. I totally understand that people have commitments outside of this, I just really dislike when people post like once and then not pop back in for like three weeks, ya know? And for the length of the post, as long as it's semi detailed I'm good. Whatever you're comfortable with writing, as long as it is an appropriate response. I typically write anywhere from 1-5 paragraphs of varying lengths depending on the situation.

Sounds good, thanks! How do I go about making the characters? Sorry, bit new to all of this.
Don't apologize, it's all good! Everyone is new at some point! I will be posting a section for character sheets in a bit. It's pretty straightforwards from there. When I post the character sheet section, one of my character sheets will be up as an example if you wish to follow that. Hope that helped! If you have any more questions, feel free to let me know!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back