• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Alone In The Jungle {Wings Of Fire; PRIVATE}

GrayDiscipleOfYeet

Kitteh Kitteh

Two dragonets end up stranded together in a lost part of the Rainforest Kingdom. There, they survive in their own little corner of paradise. Eventually, the two grow up and even have an egg together.

Our two dragons will be from either the SkyWing, SeaWing, IceWing or NightWing tribes. Which would you prefer?

I will be playing the male dragonet.​

I would like to be from the SeaWing tribe. I will be female and my name will be Otter.

Awesome! Then my guy will be a SeaWing by the name of Shell. And we'll begin when them and the adult dragon who went with them end up on the coast of the Rainforest Kingdom.

Otter's wings drooped as she watched the others fly away. She and Shell would be stuck here. Why did they want to leave the two young dragonets? She put a wing around Shell and looked down at her talons, trying not to cry.
(Also sorry for any short/late replies I have a ton of homework)

"Hey, we're down here! We're down here!"

The blue dragonet shouted as loud as he could at the stormy sky. But no matter how loud he was, the wind and thunder must've blocked him out. Even Shell couldn't hear his own voice. They were traveling with both their families when the storm hit. The groups were scattered in the hard conditions, the two of them included.

(Sorry I took so long)

(It's ok)

Otter whimpered. "Help!" She fluttered her wings and twitched her tail. "Shell!" Otter's eyes welled up with tears as she watched the other dragons vanish among the clouds.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back