• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Almost Human (Future) (Science Fiction) (Supernatural)

Raizel

Doggo of the World
In a universe where testing experiments on humans is perfectly valid, it might not be so strange to see deformities occur. From angelic wings, to blotches of scales on someone’s skin. Of course, then there are the pures… considering that about half of the humans alive aren’t experimented on, and the other half are put through torture.

The pures are scientists who have not had their genes, blood, or body modified.

A cast is a person who was or still is an experiment with modified bloodlines and genes. A pure is one who’s genes have never been tampered with. I have you make one of each to keep the roleplay even and fair.

The casts are humans who have been modified in some way. (Limit! You may only have two supernatural perks, this includes things such as a siren’s voice and angel wings… or maybe a merman like human that can cause blood to curdle. Or a demonic looking human who’s scales serve as armor and has horns to impale their enemy.)

Casts are kept in facilities, there are five existing facilities. A1, A2, B1, B2, and C…. those in C are destined to torture and death.

Rules:
1. You must make one pure for every cast.
2. I /prefer/ realistic face claims but I understand that it can be hard in this case
3. Be nice outside of Roleplay, any grievances must come straight to me. ( Raizel Raizel )
4. This world is futuristic, looking like the image below.
5. If you want more perks, you have to ask; this only applies to casts.
6. Use the form provided, but add extra if you so desire.
7. Don’t center all of the attention on yourself.

Form:
The form will be sent to me via messages, label it VERY specifically.
CharacterName:AlmostHuman:YourOnlineName

Name:
Sexuality(optional):
Species: (cast or pure)
|_ abilities if cast(2):

Biography: (minimum five sentences.)
Family: (if possible)
Associates:

Interests.
Hates:
Loves:
Fears:
Desires:
One Virtue that represents them:
One Sin that represents them:

Extra:

:::::::Town::::::::
CD375C27-A521-4DE6-8762-C7F18F30C1CF.jpeg
Inside The Facilities:
4729F88E-18DE-4E2A-BAD4-69B1040BA375.jpeg
The rooms are made of a transparent barrier so you can be monitored.
56EE5747-87EB-45DD-A5EF-3E61FE4D73EA.jpeg

Last edited:
Casts are kept in facilities, there are five existing facilities. A1, A2, B1, B2, and C…. those in C are destined to torture and death.

Rules:
1. You must make one pure for every cast.

So what do you mean by this exactly? What is a Pure and what is a Cast?
And why do I need one pure per a cast?

So what do you mean by this exactly? What is a Pure and what is a Cast?
And why do I need one pure per a cast?
A cast is a person who was an experiment. A pure is one who’s genes have never been tampered with. I have you make one of each to keep the roleplay even and fair. ^-^

This definitely looks interesting, would I post my characters here or elsewhere if I fully decide to join?

First you would do the guidelines of sending it to me with the title ‘YourCharactersNames:AlmostHuman:YourOnlineName’

Whoops, completely missed the section of where to send the sheets and the title. Just looked up and saw it. My bad. Haha. Can do.

...I love that people are doing this for me. Very nice. Also Bored-Tigecko Bored-Tigecko if you make a character form or two, I can check them and have you move them to the storage.

I'm new to this site, but not new to roleplay. Just wanted to get that part off my chest. This roleplay is amazing and I like the idea of one cast and one pure. Its nice. I will try to join.

Bump.
I'm interested if you're still looking for people. What needs to be done to get set up?
Send him a message with a title in the format of something like this:
CharacterName:AlmostHuman:YourOnlineName

So, you have to make a 'pure' scientist and a 'cast' subhuman subject. It seems there aren't any character forums yet, but you can always communicate with Raizel Raizel if you have questions.

@allofyou Oi! Good news, I’ll be getting the actual Roleplay thread up today and reveal my characters! ^~^

BUUUUUUUUUMP! Let's not let this die, people! Haha. Despite my recent disappearance, I'm really wanting to do this rp.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back