• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Sylvio

My mind plastered to your screen
Roleplay Type(s)

• N
    SERIES

ALLS QUIET

A search and rescue mission turned a fight for survival on a distant human colony. The rescue team must leave the colony with their one sane survivor, alien anomalies will not make it easy.

TV-MA

POPULAR SCENES:

NETFLIX
HOME
PLOT
ROLES
RULES

ADULT

code by butterfly aubade

Plot

Interstellar colonization was the mark of the next drastic step for humanity to take in one of its many achievements and show off the technological, socioeconomic, cultural, political, and military capabilities of the Interstellar Alliance, the representative body of human interests in spreading Earth's influence across the galaxy. The Alliance had seen notable success in its infancy when uniting the colonies with Earth into an integrated political and economic bloc with common interests. Diverting its resources to defense and colony investment, multiple planets have seen successful colonization efforts sponsored by the Alliance. One of these worlds was Polara.

Polara has a temperate climate but sees snowfall 75% of its year (measured in Earth standard years). The main continent, Taren is about the size of Asia and was bustling with human activity with small settlements sprawling the north of the continent around 2 years into its colonization. The world was famed for its seafood and subtropical agricultural markets and new minerals were discovered by Alliance researchers and geologists. But one research team disappeared one day on an expedition to South Taren. Multiple search teams were sent to find out what had happened, but they had disappeared as well.

Eventually, Polara went radio silent. No comm traffic had come from the planet and the Alliance reacted quickly with quarantine efforts. Wanting to not escalate the incident, an Alliance Special Forcers squad was deployed to identify what happened to the colony and evacuate the colonists.

Roles

The Captain - Chosen due to their near spotless combat and duty record. They may have a few quirks but they know how to command respect and get the job done. Served the Alliance in every way possible, received commendations for whatever they've done and have exceeded all expectations on all missions they were deployed to.
(0/1)

The Medic - 'Doc' as they're usually called. They know a thing or two about medicine and probably went to med school. For sure though, if you sprain your ankle or have your guts spewing out this person is sure to do their damned hardest to keep you alive. Also knows how to operate modern Alliance medical technology to perform examinations and diagnose traumatic conditions.
(no player limit)

The Tech - Knows everything about hardware and software made in Alliance space. Can access any sort of software system if you give them enough time and don't breathe down their neck every five minutes. Don't worry about their combat capabilities, they've been in enough scraps to know how to kill and stay alive.
(no player limit)

The Scout - A master at reconnaissance and surveying. They're the ones to point people in the right direction when lost or took a wrong turn. They can read maps like its a second language and can use geographical features to get an idea of their environment. Helpful for determining strategies and plans of attack.
(no player limit)

The Grunt - Standard infantry, really reliable when getting you out of a scrap. Really good at taking heat and getting thrown into it. Been on numerous combat assignments and dealt with whatever was thrown at them no mater what it was. Expect them to be the last person to flinch or back down.
(no player limit)

The Survivor - Knows more about Polara than outsiders. Even if they seem too young to be left on their own, life on the frontier is rarely boring. They've been around the planet and as a result they are very adventurous. Seems more trouble than they're worth but can definitely carry their own weight in surprising ways.
(0/1)

Rules

Synopsis - Thanks for checking this out. Welcome to this winter sci fi exploration and survival rp. Emphasis on the exploration part, our characters will be scouring the continent of Taren looking for a way to get off the planet while avoiding pirates, cultists, wildlife, and the aliens after their transportation was destroyed.

Setting - Since Polara is a frontier world, there aren't any huge cities or the like. There's mostly outposts and settlements scattered across the continent. Majority of the landmass is covered in the snow and there's more industrial, military, and science bases. The temperate grasslands are purely residential, commercial, and public blocs. The only notable city is the capital, Port Nusura to where our journey begins.

Characters - Humans aren't the only characters you can play. I'm also going to allow robots and androids if you feel so inclined to play one and there's also no limit to the amount of characters you'll have. However I do want roles filled and I require one person to play the survivor who's going to be within the 11-18 year old range. I have no problem filling this role if necessary c:

Requirements - I try not to ask for much. All I ask is that you post as frequent as possible and give everyone enough to work it. A paragraph a week is a baseline that I would normally expect but I don't want anyone to feel pressured. I don't concern myself with age, decent literacy is all I ask for.

Last edited:

• N
    SERIES

ALLS QUIET

A search and rescue mission turned a fight for survival on a distant human colony. The rescue team must leave the colony with their one sane survivor, alien anomalies will not make it easy.

TV-MA

POPULAR SCENES:

NETFLIX
HOME
PLOT
ROLES
RULES

ADULT

code by butterfly aubade

Plot

Interstellar colonization was the mark of the next drastic step for humanity to take in one of its many achievements and show off the technological, socioeconomic, cultural, political, and military capabilities of the Interstellar Alliance, the representative body of human interests in spreading Earth's influence across the galaxy. The Alliance had seen notable success in its infancy when uniting the colonies with Earth into an integrated political and economic bloc with common interests. Diverting its resources to defense and colony investment, multiple planets have seen successful colonization efforts sponsored by the Alliance. One of these worlds was Polara.

Polara has a temperate climate but sees snowfall 75% of its year (measured in Earth standard years). The main continent, Taren is about the size of Asia and was bustling with human activity with small settlements sprawling the north of the continent around 2 years into its colonization. The world was famed for its seafood and subtropical agricultural markets and new minerals were discovered by Alliance researchers and geologists. But one research team disappeared one day on an expedition to South Taren. Multiple search teams were sent to find out what had happened, but they had disappeared as well.

Eventually, Polara went radio silent. No comm traffic had come from the planet and the Alliance reacted quickly with quarantine efforts. Wanting to not escalate the incident, an Alliance Special Forcers squad was deployed to identify what happened to the colony and evacuate the colonists.

Roles

The Captain - Chosen due to their near spotless combat and duty record. They may have a few quirks but they know how to command respect and get the job done. Served the Alliance in every way possible, received commendations for whatever they've done and have exceeded all expectations on all missions they were deployed to.
(1/1) played by Sylvio Sylvio

The Medic - 'Doc' as they're usually called. They know a thing or two about medicine and probably went to med school. For sure though, if you sprain your ankle or have your guts spewing out this person is sure to do their damned hardest to keep you alive. Also knows how to operate modern Alliance medical technology to perform examinations and diagnose traumatic conditions.
(no player limit)

The Tech - Knows everything about hardware and software made in Alliance space. Can access any sort of software system if you give them enough time and don't breathe down their neck every five minutes. Don't worry about their combat capabilities, they've been in enough scraps to know how to kill and stay alive.
(no player limit)

The Scout - A master at reconnaissance and surveying. They're the ones to point people in the right direction when lost or took a wrong turn. They can read maps like its a second language and can use geographical features to get an idea of their environment. Helpful for determining strategies and plans of attack.
(no player limit)

The Grunt - Standard infantry, really reliable when getting you out of a scrap. Really good at taking heat and getting thrown into it. Been on numerous combat assignments and dealt with whatever was thrown at them no mater what it was. Expect them to be the last person to flinch or back down.
(no player limit)

The Survivor - Knows more about Polara than outsiders. Even if they seem too young to be left on their own, life on the frontier is rarely boring. They've been around the planet and as a result they are very adventurous. Seems more trouble than they're worth but can definitely carry their own weight in surprising ways.
(0/1)

Rules

Synopsis - Thanks for checking this out. Welcome to this winter sci fi exploration and survival rp. Emphasis on the exploration part, our characters will be scouring the continent of Taren looking for a way to get off the planet while avoiding pirates, cultists, wildlife, and the aliens after their transportation was destroyed.

Setting - Since Polara is a frontier world, there aren't any huge cities or the like. There's mostly outposts and settlements scattered across the continent. Majority of the landmass is covered in the snow and there's more industrial, military, and science bases. The temperate grasslands are purely residential, commercial, and public blocs. The only notable city is the capital, Port Nusura to where our journey begins.

Characters - Humans aren't the only characters you can play. I'm also going to allow robots and androids if you feel so inclined to play one and there's also no limit to the amount of characters you'll have. However I do want roles filled and I require one person to play the survivor who's going to be within the 11-18 year old range. I have no problem filling this role if necessary c:

Requirements - I try not to ask for much. All I ask is that you post as frequent as possible and give everyone enough to work it. A paragraph a week is a baseline that I would normally expect but I don't want anyone to feel pressured. I don't concern myself with age, decent literacy is all I ask for.
I like the presenting the interest check as a tv show shitick. It's orginal and the BBCode really sells it.

Sorry to keep y'all waiting! lemme get a cs and ooc thread set up

I’m always down for a winter Sci fi rp!
HELL YEAH!
I like the presenting the interest check as a tv show shitick. It's orginal and the BBCode really sells it.
Ah, noice
Interested
Ooooo! Can I be a Captain?
I like this idea a lot, definitely interested!
wew go nuts
Futuristic - Alls Quiet CS

Hiya! This looks amazing! I really, really enjoy the setting and the world building! If you are still looking for members, I would love to be a medic or a scout!

Hiya! This looks amazing! I really, really enjoy the setting and the world building! If you are still looking for members, I would love to be a medic or a scout!
There's honestly no player limit, I just want roles filled. And thanks a bunch (:

would you accept a humble robot enjoyer

i can probably fill the Scout role as an android/cyborg/robot if you're interested in taking me

I would absolutely enjoy playing a grunt character if there aren't too many of those already >:3c
edit: also, are we allowed to play multiple characters?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back