• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy All's Fair in Love and War [Closed]

I cant see a list of all of the four different countries, their descriptions, and roles taken. Im interested in playing a disagreeable character and would like to manage where he might fit
Well since this is not a first come, first served type of roleplay and you don't just get royal characters based on being the first to reach them, there aren't necessarily any roles taken other than 3 reservations made for the Platet kingdom! (:

Otherwise, if you can't see the code due to hidden scrolls, I'll paste the info here:
Platet - The Kingdom of Platet, also known as the plains kingdom, is found in the heart of the Valoreum Empire. This is the kingdom that is hosting the Finem Belli Festival, as it is the home of the common woman who stole the high general of Pluvia's heart. Platet is known for its vast and flat grasslands and rich soil. They produce most of the Empire's fruits, vegetables, grains, dyes, flowers, as well as a few animal products. The people of Platet are known to be warm and welcoming, they say they mirror their King Louis, who is just as warm and welcoming. Thanks to King Louis and all his children following his example in public, the Plateians have never turned away strangers, they've always welcomed new traditions and cultures into their own with open arms. It's why the plains kingdom will be the perfect setting for the wedding! Although, what kind of secrets could the King be hiding when the two different women of his five children are both dead?
2/5 open for application

Arborious - The Kingdom of Arborious, also commonly referred to as the forest kingdom, is the northern most kingdom in the empire. The mountain range they hide behind adds to the mysterious aura around their kingdom and their people. Arborious is the biggest lumbar producer in the entire empire, along with animal pelts; with the entire kingdom being a massive forest, they are the native home of many larger, more dangerous animals; meaning they have some of the best hunters, trackers and marksmen in the whole kingdom. Queen Amina and King Devon are tight lipped, quiet, and withdrawn rulers. This attitude falls onto their people and even their own children. Although, people remember the King and Queen being more outspoken, before their third child came along. now the entire royal family is as mysterious and quiet as the forest; some have speculated that the youngest royal child was a mistake.
3/3 open for application

Caelum - The Kingdom of Caelum is also known as the mountain kingdom. Bordering the northern-most kingdom, Caelum is made up entirely of the northern mountain range., making a natural border that tends to seclude the forest kingdom from the rest of the empire. Being mostly known for their precious stone and gem exports, it's unsurprising that the King of Caelum leads his people with a high and mighty attitude. Just like the mountains themselves, the Caelumites believe they are above all else, looking to everyone else like they are nothing; or at least, that they are much lower and less intelligent than themselves. The people of Caelum tend to only befriend others within their kingdrom; if you're seen willingly spending time with others that aren't from Caelum, it was an unspoken rule for you to be shunned out of Caelum. However, with the festival bringing all the kingdoms to one place, will the one, single Royal Child of Caelum stick out like a sore thumb? Or learn to open up to others?
1/1 open for application

Pluvia - The Kingdom of Pluvia, found on the southeastern coast of the empire, makes up the coast along with the scattered island across the bay. The coastal kingdom is most well known for their fish, shrimp and other seafoods, along with other coastal gems such as coconuts, shells, seaweed snacks, and even glass-blown beauties. Having only their Queen and her two children to lead them, Pluvians have adapted a sense of courage and bravery. The people of Pluvia are the ones who set sail on treacherous, stormy seas in order to provide for their families; as a matter of fact, one of these voyages was what took the life of the their King. Knowing the dangers of the sea, Pluvians are a very humble, respectful people, but thrill-seeking, none the least.
2/2 open for application

Non-royals -
Now, don't get us wrong! These roles are just as important as the Royal ones! There's more to a story than the ones in power and we welcome anyone to fit into the stories as they choose.
Ideas to consider:
Lords and Ladies
Ladies in Waiting and Knights
Dukes and Duchesses
Couriers
Etc.
^ These are all open roles and don't require application!

As for a disagreeable character, I'm going to let you decide where you think they will fight, though I will stress that a lot of people have expressed interest in applying for royal roles, and I do believe there is at least one application per each royal role! (Not to turn you away, but just a heads up that there could be some competition, as we want everyone to have a fair chance!)

Hello! I'm just wondering if you want to be realistic with gender roles? For example, could a woman take a job that would typically be taken by a man in this sort of time period? c:

Hello! I'm just wondering if you want to be realistic with gender roles? For example, could a woman take a job that would typically be taken by a man in this sort of time period? c:
I don't mind if they are not necessarily realistic at all! We're all for women doing typical mens' jobs!!! ^^ Were you interested in joining? I can DM you the OOC link!

Oh nuu :(

Is that because you can't get it or?
Yeah I sadly have issues with the site as a whole from bad experiences when i was younger so I lost trust in it 😭

Last edited:
Due to a higher volume than we expected on this roleplay, we are going to close applications to those not already commented kn the interest check! We might open these up again in the future, but for now we appreciate your alls support and participation and look forward to roleplaying with you!

I don't mind if they are not necessarily realistic at all! We're all for women doing typical mens' jobs!!! ^^ Were you interested in joining? I can DM you the OOC link!
Hi! Yes, I am interested :D

Im interested if this is still open
Hey there, as per the comment a few posts up, we actually closed this last night because we had wayyyy more people interested than expected! I'm sorry about that, and we might open positions again later on, but for now we have a lot of people and want to make sure it doesn't get too overwhelming! Thank you for your interest! <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back