• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Suggestion Allow dice throws in the Private Workshop

Necessity4Fun

I'll keep trying, even if I'm not good enough...
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
There's no way to make a private throw or even just a test throw in the Private Workshop anymore, the option doesn't exist... I had to go into an old IC post just so I could try it out... Now I have a dice roll stuck in an old IC post that has nothing to do with it ^^' (not that big of a deal the RP is dead anyway, but it's rather unpractical)

...If you could make those rolls able of being copy-pasted too, that'd be nice. But I guess screenshots can do the job.

I'll look into it ^33^ I don't think copy/pasting is going to be possible, but we should be able to get dice back into the Private Workshop.

There's no way to make a private throw or even just a test throw in the Private Workshop anymore, the option doesn't exist... I had to go into an old IC post just so I could try it out... Now I have a dice roll stuck in an old IC post that has nothing to do with it ^^' (not that big of a deal the RP is dead anyway, but it's rather unpractical)

...If you could make those rolls able of being copy-pasted too, that'd be nice. But I guess screenshots can do the job.
I'll look into it ^33^ I don't think copy/pasting is going to be possible, but we should be able to get dice back into the Private Workshop.

While I don't think I can make it so Dice can be copy and pastable due to their nature (they technically aren't text or apart of the post it self, since if you edit a poost with dice, you only see your written text), I have gone ahead and enabled it for the Private Workshop :)!

Enjoy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back