• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Alliance (Military Sci fi)

Jagson

One Thousand Club
Earth is gone, her known colonies are either destroyed or under heavy subjugation by a tyrannical regime.

But us humans are a stubborn and resourceful race. Knowing that our "Allies" would turn their backs on us we secretly colonized three planets. Their existence was only known by the Unites Earth (U.E.) council.

Now the remnant of free humanity reforged on their three secret colonies. With their home gone and the UE disbanded the children of earth created the Human Alliance

After three years of rebuilding what was lost the Alliance was ready to reveal themselves to the galaxy. Showing their lost brothers and sisters that they are not alone

Interested- can I be a psychotic murder robot ridden with glitches and an unhealthy obsession with cats?

Waiting for more people, than going to create a character sheet and lore page. After a bit the main rp thread will be created.

And please don't spam posts try and keep everything together.

This looks like its got potential. Could I potentially create a Space marine like from 40k? By no means As heavily genetically modified. But Big, and armored like one?

If not i can certainly find some smaller peeps. Ive got a decent amount of ideas for a space opera.

Hello, are you still looking for people to join? I'd love to.. fair warning, I'm rewatching Archer on Hulu and I'm kinda in a playful Archer mood now so expect that as a character.

Character sheer
Lore

Character sheer
Lore
Alright ive found the Image for my Captain. (Haas Delgado…i know, billy and mandy rule)

So i have a few Questions. How long ago was the First attack on Earth? And the Child soldiers? Would enough time have passed for one of them to have been fully grown?

Yes roughly thirty years passed between Homefront and the Fall of Earth
Awesome. Ill make him in his mid to late fourties then. He would’ve been in his mid teens during Homefront and the trauma of the event made his volunteer to be Genetically/Cybernetically Augmented so he could prevent such things. He would have been Fighting at the fall of earth and only survived by being tasked with guarding evacuees. That all check out for ya?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back