• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Multiple Settings All Your Powers (CONCLUDED & READABLE: For more info, PM! This may make a comeback!)

we are assuming dart guy brought more darts in this prediction
1. ...
2. "Alright I got you up man let's get outta h-" fft fft

. Will certainly fatigue Mia... after she escapes with Trust. Once that's done, we'll be completely burned out, but our newfound ally will be sure to return the favor afterwards.

1 and 2 are realistic depictions of this scenario, while 3 is the best-case scenario - but still, it's the best there is ever going to be in my opinion.

Thoughts, ViciousVip3R ViciousVip3R - you sure you're willing to expose yourself to a risk such as this?

I was actually thinking if we could utilize two powers at once, since Trust did observe that our eyes could flash two colours at once. Would it be too far fetched to revive him then use coldskin's power to protect from the darts? However, this is a huge risk since we have not used the revive power before so we are unsure if it will fatigue us as much as Truth's power. I think someone should compare the hero pages of coldskin and Elora (?) to get an idea of how much energy it would consume.

If it takes significant energy then I'll amend my choice to 3. official clown business official clown business

Edit: Damafaud Damafaud makes a valid point that we should definitely consider.

Last edited:
I was actually thinking if we could utilize two powers at once, since Trust did observe that our eyes could flash two colours at once. Would it be too far fetched to revive him then use coldskin's power to protect from the darts? However, this is a huge risk since we have not used the revive power before so we are unsure if it will fatigue us as much as Truth's power. I think someone should compare the hero pages of coldskin and Elora (?) to get an idea of how much energy it would consume.

If it takes significant energy then I'll amend my choice to 3. official clown business official clown business

Edit: Damafaud Damafaud makes a valid point that we should definitely consider.

You're asking all the questions I'd be afraid to answer in the Quest log! (I was waiting for someone to ask whether Mia could use two powers at once.) As of now, signs point to Mia being unable to utilize two abilities at one time, since Coldskin's power did not apply when she was chasing the van, and earlier when she tried to use Elora's power but ended up using Coldskin's. Seeing as abilities actually require conscious activation, it's unlikely that she can use two at once.

You're asking all the questions I'd be afraid to answer in the Quest log! (I was waiting for someone to ask whether Mia could use two powers at once.) As of now, signs point to Mia being unable to utilize two abilities at one time, since Coldskin's power did not apply when she was chasing the van, and earlier when she tried to use Elora's power but ended up using Coldskin's. Seeing as abilities actually require conscious activation, it's unlikely that she can use two at once.
Haha is that a good or bad thing? :P

Ok, thanks for clearing that up!

Trust in Trust / Life Decision
Trust in Trust / Life Decision

Mia made her choice. Abandoning the hero was out of question. Who knew what crazy things they'd end up doing to him when she was gone? She took in a deep breath and blinked. The crimson glow radiated from her irises as her field of vision slowly melted into the red color. She winced under her newfound weight, but something about this ability always felt empowering. She stepped forwards out of the van and lifted Trust over her shoulder.

Time to get the hell outta here.

Mia pushed her foot against the ground. Moving the weight was surprisingly easy, as each step took her an extra five meters. It was like running the last leg of a marathon. Incredibly taxing, but it felt good, knowing that relief and a sense of accomplishment was just around the corner. Darts landed at her feet, but never managed to hit her. She bounded beyond the parking lot and behind the mall. It was seven miles from the apartment. There was no way she was going to make it back with Trust.

She just had to-

Click!

Mia's left foot collided with her right heel in one accident. Her vision blacked out for a second. It was over. Mia tumbled over onto the concrete, bouncing a couple of times before sliding to a dead stop a couple of meters from a wall. She tried to open her eyes, but no matter how hard she tried, she couldn't see anything. It was all a blurry red mess. Through the pain and fatigue, Mia slowly turned her head to see Trust lying a few feet from her. The hero was struggling to get up. That must've hurt him too, but the effects of the darts must've worn off by now.

Trust began walking towards Mia, picking up her cracked cell phone and turning it on.

"M-Mister...Davis."

Her vision faded from red to black, and she finally collapsed.

Wurst Mansion, 258 Walldrive Street
"Phew! Nothing like a classic power workout!" Karter looked proudly at the three heaps of metal in front of him, all of which had several holes and scorch marks on them. He glanced at his hand. Sparks showered from around his hand, and a thin gray smoke fumed off of his hand, filling the room with an smell that was quite similar to burned rubber. He stared at his handy work for a few seconds before the sound of a girl coughing brought him back to reality.

"Bleh. Karter! Are you trying to kill us here?!" Rena pressed her head against Karter's arm and pouted. She was also in "workout mode," seeing as she was wearing what someone would wear to a gym, namely a pink top and yoga pants. Karter stepped back and chuckled loudly. "Oh, sorry! It's not my fault my ability gives off exhaust fumes. Small price to pay for being one of the strongest! Might I say, that you have the cutest cough I've ever heard?"

"Wha...?! How can coughing be cute? I'm dying over here!" Rena poked his arm and turned away with a scoff. Within the next few seconds, she went over to the bench and tossed Karter a gray shirt. "Please put that shirt on. I'm a girl, remember?"
Karter laughed again as he put the shirt on. "What's that supposed to mean, squirt? You gettin' turned on by looking at my chest?"
"Well...I guess." Rena ran her hand through her hair and started fanning her face with her hands. "That, and it's already really hot in here. Your exhaust fumes are gonna melt me."

The room went silent. Karter and Rena looked at each other, the latter turning about as red as a strawberry. The door opened about two seconds later, with Collin walking in with a bag of chips. He froze upon seeing Rena and Karter staring at each other. "Uh, what are you two doing?"

Karter turned away from Rena, picked up his towel and wrapped a sweaty arm around Collin while forcibly turning him away from the gym room. "C'mon man, we were just workin' out. I know how badly you wanna tap that, and I'd never cross your territory!" Karter glanced back at Rena. The girl was still staring at nothing with an incredibly dumb look on her face. She still had the appearance of a strawberry cake.

"Glad we're on the same page and we know who's Alpha." Collin went along with Karter as the latter forced him away from Rena altogether. Just as they left, Karter turned back towards Rena and winked.

Rena whirled around to face the exit through which Karter and Collin just left. Her expression of confusion and neutrality turned into a smile.

She approached one of the piles of metal, cocked back her fist, closed her eyes, and hit it as hard she could. Instead of impacting the metal, her hand simply became slightly transparent and went right through the metal. A smile crossed her face. Rena clenched her fist inside the metal. Her eyes flashed a deep purple.

BLAM!

The entire heap of metal shattered around her hand. She quickly pulled her fist back, and looked at her handiwork. An cavitation with the diameter of a coconut had been imprinted in the metal, right through the center of the stack. I can live with that.

She walked over to the next pile of metal, and cocked her fist back....

"Dad, why did this happen to me?"

"Let's hope...she's waking up soon." The familiar voice of Elora flooded over Mia like the waves washed over one's feet while standing in the ocean. Mia couldn't move. However, instead of feeling solid concrete, she felt the soft of a bed. Sunlight trickled through the drawn curtains, hitting Mia's eyes first.

"Ah, shit. Her body's way too weak to use my powers for a long time. Got any clue why?" Rylan looked at Elora, raising an eyebrow.

"Other than the fact that she doesn't work out like the rest of us do? Maybe it has to do with the complexity of your power." Elora sighed and removed her hands from Mia's forehead. She reached down beside the bed, picked up a medicine bottle and set it down on the bedside table.

"Ugh...Elora? How...how did I get here? Did Mr. Davis carry me?" Mia rubbed her eye and turned towards Rylan, squinting at the hero to get a better look at him.
"Sure as hell did. I don't need my ability to carry someone as small as you." Rylan chuckled and looked at the window. "Yeah, well, you're back to square one. I see you met Elora already, she's a damn good healer, but we also discovered that you're doughy as fu-"

"Mia, you seriously need to start working out or you can't use all the new abilities. I get it if you don't want to register, and I really can't get involved with you if you don't. But, for the sake of your health, you need to start taking care of your body."

Mia simply nodded. Didn't she help him? Didn't she save him from being captured by whoever fired those darts? Why would they start hampering her on her health now? "Okay, fine, I'll go work out now or something. Jeez, guys, you're both hardasses."

Rylan nodded. "Damn right. I got 31 kills and 55 apprehensions."

Elora smiled. "You heroes and your numbers! Speaking of heroes, I saw the news a few days ago. Sucks how our top three, Zip, Kale, and Crackshot-"

"Hold on. Zippety Zap, Crackshot McGee, and Kalestone? Those guys are in the hospital aren't they, with ironic injuries or something? That was the first thing I saw on the news when I came to Keptro!" Mia's eyes lit up as she got off the bed. Elora put her hands on her shoulder and shook her head. "Hey, hey, settle down! What happened out there anyways since you hung up?"

"Red bandanas attacked Mr. Davis. We chased their van. Van crashed. And he got hit by a dart, and I tried to carry him away. Then he brought me here."

Rylan stood up and glanced at his phone. "Ah, monkey balls, I have to go to work! See ya both later!"

With that, the hero went off to work. Elora and Mia were left. Before Mia could say anything, two soft hands clasped around her fingers. Elora bowed her head, looking absolutely distraught. "Elora?"

"Mia, what are you doing? You just discovered your powers, and you're getting involved with serious stuff. QIERA isn't a joke. I'm worried about you, and I can't heal you every time you fall. It takes energy, it hurts a little bit too. I'm sorry to be telling you this right now, but I really, really care about you. Like you said, the top heroes are in hospitals. They can't back you up. I can't back you up either. Tell me, what do you plan on d-doing?"

Elora's voice broke as she finished her sentence. She still refused to show her face to Mia, but her grip on the girl's hand tightened quite a bit.

Elora is upset. What should Mia tell her?
1. Mia assures Elora that she won't be doing anything stupid or related to powers at all for the next week, and focus on her job and life outside of abilities for a while.
2. Mia tells Elora that there's no choice, and that being a hero takes priority over normal life. Mia is going to make herself combat ready and attempt to acquire more abilities.
3. Write-in!

B BlueClover Idea Idea YoungX YoungX ViciousVip3R ViciousVip3R thewarrior25 thewarrior25 Damafaud Damafaud doggodaily doggodaily DailyRoLord DailyRoLord IlluminatiChan IlluminatiChan official clown business official clown business CrimsonEclipse CrimsonEclipse

All Your Powers is January 2018's RP Of The Month! YAY!

Guys! Thank you SO MUCH for your support and participation in All Your Powers! I absolutely love doing this Quest roleplay, and every time I push the story forward, I look forward to seeing your choices every single time! You guys come up with some pretty interesting reasons for each selection, and I love the thought put behind each choice. This is my favorite Quest log ever and I want to really see it grow into a full story. I'm so lucky to have a crowd like you guys to guide Mia's journey into becoming a hero!

I love how the story grew from the first post. I thought it was gonna be a small group calling the shots and seeing where the story goes, but as it turns out, we have a pretty big quest member-base! I like having the choices of multiple people for a roleplay like this, as it makes me feel so much better about putting my all into story posts! Quests are really fun, and I enjoy writing for them as much as possible!

I love you guys forever!

~JPax

Last edited:
You're amazing D duegxybus !Thank you for all the work and thought you put into this roleplay!
original.gif

I really, really wanna do a write-in, but at this point? We need option 2. If there are being attacks on the powered then we can't afford to leave our back open. At the very least we need a diverse enough arsenal that we can deal with the enemy. Because, you know, a fit or muscular body ain't built overnight, so we need to have options that can counter the situation rather than trying to power through it.

I choose option 2!

You guys are right. After all that's been happening lately, how could we possibly act like things are just going to go back to normal?
The second is my option of choice - because we have no choice.

Um, has everyone forgot about the "I get it if you don't want to register, and I really can't get involved with you if you don't." part? Seeing that the rationale behind some of our previous choices regarding Trust were solely to gain an ally, I think it is reasonable to suggest registering now. Of course, the cons mentioned before still apply, but doesn't gaining two strong teammates negate that?

Let's register and then start training with Trust and Elora. An added benefit to registering is that we get the opportunity to meet more supers, so we can copy their powers too. I am especially looking forward to meeting the 3 strongest heroes, I'm sure they will be willing to share their powers once they understand our unique situation, as the city is looking pretty vulnerable with all three injured right now.

Um, has everyone forgot about the "I get it if you don't want to register, and I really can't get involved with you if you don't." part? Seeing that the rationale behind some of our previous choices regarding Trust were solely to gain an ally, I think it is reasonable to suggest registering now. Of course, the cons mentioned before still apply, but doesn't gaining two strong teammates negate that?

Let's register and then start training with Trust and Elora. An added benefit to registering is that we get the opportunity to meet more supers, so we can copy their powers too. I am especially looking forward to meeting the 3 strongest heroes, I'm sure they will be willing to share their powers once they understand our unique situation, as the city is looking pretty vulnerable with all three injured right now.
Wow, good points. Totally agree

Heroic Decision / [TIMESKIP]
Heroic Decision

It was only a matter of time before Mia had to tell this to Elora. It was true that she had no friends in this large city, and that she was one of the few targeted members of society by a gang. Life really did throw a curveball at her this time. But who did Mia have to apologize to? Why would she have to return to a normal life now? The choice was obviously before her. She didn't.

"Elora. Listen to me. In all honesty, I'm going to become a hero, and that means living like one. Heroism comes before life. And as a result of that, I'm going to become like Trust. I'm going to see improvements within the week. I'm not gonna stay a squishy mess like this. I got slashed by a knife on the day I tried to save you from those guys. Just because you chose to be a hero doesn't make it so that everyone has a choice. I have to be a hero. I'm going to become combat ready with more powerful powers backing me up." Mia drew her hands away from Elora's and stood up.

Elora looked up at Mia. For the first time, ever, Elora showed a tinge of hopelessness. Her mouth was twisted into a frown, and her eyes looked as though they were about to start leaking at any moment. "Mia, I fully support your decision to become a hero. Just remember, Trust has over fifteen years of experience. You're barely an adult. Don't try to take on things like he does. Both for my sake, and your sake."

Mia made her way to the door and began to exit. However, before her foot crossed the frame, she turned to Elora. "I'm sorry if I've inconvenienced you. It wasn't ever my intention. But I'm the one who says whether I'm a hero or not."

Mia closed the door and walked out. As she proceeded down the stairs, she pulled out her phone and searched up "Rylan Davis" on the EXNet website.

Home :: 10s :: 20s :: 30s :: 40s :: 50s :: 60s+ :: Heroes :: Villains :: Manip :: Enh :: Psy :: Fund :: Misc

Rylan Davis
Name: Rylan Davis
Height: 6'2
Weight: 195 lbs
Ability: Excited Mass - Davis's ability changes the density of his body and increases the overall energy of his molecules. Surprisingly, the ability also grants him an enhancement in speed and strength, allowing him to catch up to and outrun highway vehicles as well as lift an entire van. HIs known strength cap sits at around 25,000 pounds and his speed limit sits at nearly 140 miles per hour.

FzR42hT.png

Kills: 31
Apprehensions: 55
Lists: 30s, Enh, Heroes
Known Weaknesses:
-Inability to lie while ability is active due to suppression of brain activity
-Creative capacity is lowered while ability is active
-Weight exceeds 1.2 tons.
-Prolonged use of ability results in fatigue
-Offers no resistance to intangibility.
Authority Notes:
ASK QUESTIONS WHILE ABILITY IS ACTIVE.

Last Edited By: RENAxCUPCAKE, 12 minutes ago
Created by: RDavis, 4 years ago

"Wow. Mr. Davis sure spent a lot of time organizing his page. He even changed the entire color scheme and, WHAT?!"
Mia nearly lost it when she saw what was written below. Last edited by someone who went by the username RENAxCUPCAKE? What did they edit in anyways? Was the official EXNet site similar to a Wikia page?

She closed her phone and put it in her pocket. For now, she'd head home. EXNet could wait until next week. Training took precedence. After all, she did have work tomorrow. But on top of work, she had to hit the gym, every single day for the rest of the week.

This week was going to be great.

1 Week Later: Workout 7!
"...Eighty-nine! Ninety! Ninety-one!..."

Mia's counting ceased at ninety two. She dropped flat on her face, hitting the mat hard. Sweat covered her face and made her a sticky mess. Her breathing was shallow, and it felt impossible to get up. It was impossible to keep up with this sort of training, but Mia did it anyways. After all, she could use Coldskin's ability to prevent her joints from snapping, and to hold her body together. Unfortunately, it made her extremely sore.

Someone approached Mia from behind, crouching down and tapping her on the shoulder. It was one of the gym staff.
"Excuse me, Miss? You should take a break. You've been working out nonstop for this last week, and every day you stumble out looking as if you're about to die."

Mia swiveled her head and glared at the man. "I'm fine! Besides, I'm trying to improve my physique."
She had done a pretty good job for a week. She wasn't as squishy anymore, and physical tasks were less difficult, at least when she wasn't sore.
The staff member sighed. "Alright. Just let me know if you need anything." And with that, he walked off, leaving Mia alone on the mat.

. . .

Workout seven was over. Mia stood up and wiped her face with her towel. She left the workout area, only to cross paths with a certain tough acting shit-tier hero of some sort.

"Man, I'm sure as hell not working out here. Karter, why would you drag me to a gym? So I'd be motivated or some crap, by the people with better bodies than me?" Collin picked up a towel and turned to go into the workout area. His dull grey eyes seemed to barely move, and slightly narrow he caught sight of Mia. He glared at her for a solid three seconds. Mia froze right then and there, and gulped. "

"Collin, you're being creepy."

Mia's attention was brought to the male next to Collin, who was...

A TOTAL UPGRADED VERSION OF COLDSKIN?!

Karter stood there in all of his glory. Mia took in the appearance of Collin's friend. They were both similar, in the sense they had a dull resting face. But in Karter's case, Mia could've easily overlooked it. Red hair, green eyes, and a whole head taller than Collin. Mia couldn't tell for sure, but this stranger seemed to have more authority than the registered hero.

"Collin, is this the girl you like to complain about?"

"...Yes, it's her again. The copy bitch." Collin sighed and glared at Mia. "I'm surprised to see you here, to be honest. After you stole my powers-"

"Oh, cut the crap, edgelor-"

Collin didn't stand for it this time. He grabbed Mia by the front of her sweat-soaked shirt and shouted directly into her face. "Listen here, and listen well! I didn't ask for you to show up to this city, you village dwelling shitpile! It's obvious from your mannerisms you've never been in the presence of a hero, so treat me like one, GOT IT?!" Collin jerked her body back and forth before shoving her back into the wall. Mia stayed against the wall, clenching her hand into a fist behind her back. However, Collin was satisfied with what he did, and walked off to

Karter didn't say much. He just looked at her, walking forwards slowly. "I'm so sorry about him. He really can't control his temper. He's damn stupid, to be completely honest with ya."

Mia looked up, her eyes widening, seeing as the male was standing closer to her. "Uh, can I help you?"

"Just hear me out. I don't work out here, and I feel like I owe you somethin' for his stupidity. How 'bout some Wamba Juice? I can get you any smoothie you'd like." Karter had a smile on his face. It wasn't a menacing one, or anything that looked off. In fact, he looked quite cheerful about the drink. However, a smile after asking that kind of question could be interpreted in many ways.

1. Mia (aggressively) questions Karter about what he wants out of her, and that he has no reason to invite her to get a drink. This may cause a scene in public, but it's better for him to know that he's being a douchebag by taking advantage of his friend's indecency to ask her out.
2. Mia agrees to go for the drink with Karter, after asking for his name. After all, it's a free drink. Still, it's a good idea for Mia to be wary of the male despite agreeing to go on this impromptu smoothie date. Either way, Coldskin did complain a lot about her to him.
3. Mia makes it awkward between herself and Karter as a defense mechanism by complimenting his appearance and talking about smoothies in the most inappropriate way possible. In Mia's defense, this guy was weird first. Who the hell wants Wamba Juice?

B BlueClover Idea Idea YoungX YoungX ViciousVip3R ViciousVip3R thewarrior25 thewarrior25 Damafaud Damafaud doggodaily doggodaily DailyRoLord DailyRoLord IlluminatiChan IlluminatiChan official clown business official clown business CrimsonEclipse CrimsonEclipse

Last edited:
Is option 3 even within RPN rules? Hmmm...

I'll go with option 2, I think it can be just as amusing and I'd like to see where this guy wants to take this. For all we know we could even be mistaken about his intentions

He was obviously interested in Rena before, despite his assurance to Coldskin to the contrary. This really shows the character of Karter, which I will not take the time to elaborate on, although terms like lecherous, traitorous and most importantly, dangerous certainly come to mind. While we should certainly be on guard towards Karter, I am not against the idea of going to get smoothies with him: any emotional development with him is out of the question, but this is a valid chance to gain valuable intel/copy his powers while his guard is down. (However unlikely, maybe Mia's charms can win him over ;)) Plus, contact with him seems inevitable, so might as well make the most of it.

Is option 3 even within RPN rules? Hmmm...

Yes, you can make innuendos. Besides it's not like she's stripping down and doing the dirty =P

He was obviously interested in Rena before, despite his assurance to Coldskin to the contrary. This really shows the character of Karter, which I will not take the time to elaborate on, although terms like lecherous, traitorous and most importantly, dangerous certainly come to mind. While we should certainly be on guard towards Karter, I am not against the idea of going to get smoothies with him: any emotional development with him is out of the question, but this is a valid chance to gain valuable intel/copy his powers while his guard is down. (However unlikely, maybe Mia's charms can win him over ;)) Plus, contact with him seems inevitable, so might as well make the most of it.

So...2?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back