• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

All Your Powers (Lounge)

duegxybus

Ten Thousand Club
All Your Powers

Beep.

Psst. We're on air. I'm gonna narrate now. Read your lines, Rena.

"Oh. We're on air? That means everyone can see me!" The girl gulped. Her sharp pink eyes focused on the camera as she fiddled with her hair. Cold sweat was clearly dripping down her face. "J-JPa-?"

Rena, read your lines.

"R-Right! I was about to tell you guys that the writer, JPax, has made a lounge thread! It's basically the same as an OOC, but, like, for a quest RP! So you guys can discuss theories and JPax can confirm your votes, as well as post important announcements. Anyways...anything else JPax would like to add?"

Mid-

"THE MID-SEASON 1 FINALE IS ALMOST HERE! Your choices are going to be important for the...uh...protagonist? What was her name again?"

None of this will cross-over into the RP. Even then, I won't tell you her name. Anyways, why don't you do a little explanation on how powers work?

"I have no idea how powers work!"

Right, just like everyone but EXNet. I guess the rest of you guys gotta wait until the Quest gets to that point for an explanation.

"JPax? Why did you choose me to do this?"

Because you don't ask stupid questions.

(╥﹏╥) I was about to ask how I ended up here...

What was that?

"Stick around for the S1 mid-season finale and beyond! Thanks for all your contributions to the Quest and the direction it's going in! It has an awesome subscriber count and is by far the best Quest that JPax has created!"

You just ignored me...

"ASDHLJFASDGKHSD-"

maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:
Trust in Trust / Life Decision Vote tally!

B BlueClover : 1
Idea Idea : 2
YoungX YoungX : 2
ViciousVip3R ViciousVip3R : 3 - "Let's register and then start training with Trust and Elora"
thewarrior25 thewarrior25 : No vote yet (Hey man where did you go?)
Damafaud Damafaud : 2
doggodaily doggodaily : No vote yet (Where you at Mr. Thotslaya?)
DailyRoLord DailyRoLord : 2
IlluminatiChan IlluminatiChan : 2
official clown business official clown business : 2
CrimsonEclipse CrimsonEclipse : 2

Totals -
Option 1: 1
Option 2: 5
Write-Ins/Option 3: 1

I know it's only been one day, but with such a high number of votes for Option 2, I wanted to make the tally sooner than later. That, and I love pinging you guys. I don't know if it's just me, but I feel loved when I'm mentioned in a post.

Estimated Next Update: Saturday, 1/20/18
If no new votes are added/A conclusion cannot be reached by 1/20/18: Sunday, 1/21/18

Last edited:
Trust in Trust / Life Decision Vote tally!

B BlueClover : 1
ViciousVip3R ViciousVip3R : 3 - "Let's register and then start training with Trust and Elora"
thewarrior25 thewarrior25 : No vote yet (Hey man where did you go?)
doggodaily doggodaily : No vote yet (Where you at Mr. Thotslaya?)
CrimsonEclipse CrimsonEclipse : 2

Totals -
Option 1: 1
Option 2: 5
Write-Ins/Option 3: 1

I know it's only been one day, but with such a high number of votes for Option 2, I wanted to make the tally sooner than later. That, and I love pinging you guys. I don't know if it's just me, but I feel loved when I'm mentioned in a post.

Estimated Next Update: Saturday, 1/20/18
If no new votes are added/A conclusion cannot be reached by 1/20/18: Sunday, 1/21/18
Hey, sorry for being inactive, I had some irl issues to deal with. At least I'm back now!

Heroic Decision / Workout 7! Vote Tally!

B BlueClover : 3
YoungX YoungX : No vote yet!
ViciousVip3R ViciousVip3R : 2
thewarrior25 thewarrior25 : No vote yet!
doggodaily doggodaily : No vote yet!
DailyRoLord DailyRoLord : No vote yet!
IlluminatiChan IlluminatiChan : No vote yet!
CrimsonEclipse CrimsonEclipse : 3
Aminora Aminora : 2

Sorry for not updating today like it should've been! I'm a little busy with stuff and I'm trying to find my motivation somewhere to crank out a long enough post that should make the wait worth it. I know this quest log does update a little slower than it should, and I'm trying to find a posting schedule that works out for all of us. Of course, a post a day is out of the question for me. Besides, there are five members that haven't voted yet so I'd like to hear from them as well.

With that, I'm setting the estimated update to be on Thursday, 1/25/18.

Heroic Decision / Workout 7! Vote Tally!

YoungX YoungX : No vote yet!
DailyRoLord DailyRoLord : No vote yet!
IlluminatiChan IlluminatiChan : No vote yet!
Aminora Aminora : 2

Sorry for not updating today like it should've been! I'm a little busy with stuff and I'm trying to find my motivation somewhere to crank out a long enough post that should make the wait worth it. I know this quest log does update a little slower than it should, and I'm trying to find a posting schedule that works out for all of us. Of course, a post a day is out of the question for me. Besides, there are five members that haven't voted yet so I'd like to hear from them as well.

With that, I'm setting the estimated update to be on Thursday, 1/25/18.
Don’t worry Jpax! We can wait, quality of quantity :3

Mauman (Mid-Season Finale! Part I) Vote Tally #1!

Idea Idea : 3
ViciousVip3R ViciousVip3R : 1
thewarrior25 thewarrior25 : None yet!
Damafaud Damafaud : None yet!
doggodaily doggodaily : None yet!
DailyRoLord DailyRoLord : None yet!
official clown business official clown business : 3
Aminora Aminora : None yet!

Mid-season 1 finale has started! It'll be a 4-6 part event, so I'd like choices from everyone if possible!

Now, I know this seems really early for me to start tallying votes (and I will tally them once again once I've said the following). The reason for an early tally is because I'd like to bring attention to ViciousVip3R ViciousVip3R 's analysis of option 1. It's an extremely well thought-out breakdown of the first choice (yes, the red one, the types of choices that would eventually lead Mia into being a more rebellious anti-hero type), and I feel as though most of you should take a look at it.

Here it is!:

What!?! No 1's? It seems super bad ass to me.

3 is out of the question for me, here's why: In order for us to gain that power, we would have to make physical contact with Rena, however, her power allows her to "ghost" thereby avoiding our touch even if we got close enough. She also seems to have so teleporting powers, which gives her another option to avoid us by teleporting either herself or us away. Seeing that she is already aware of our powers and thus actively avoiding physical contact, the 40 meters is an insurmountable distance. (The fact that this has a high chance of failing certainty doesn't help)

2 is a little bit better, but still not the optimal choice for me. There are too many unknown variables here: Such as whether we can dodge the electricity (keep in mind Trust's power also increases our mass, and that the electricity can travel to near the speed of light, so dodging it seems insane) and the extent to which Coldskin's power will protect us considering that Karter's volts exceed 20,000 PSI and that even a mere knife swung by a common criminal was able to pierce our skin. (In Mia's words, her "powers [are] really weak") This makes sense as Coldskin is considered a weak hero, so our version of his powers should stand no chance against 20, 000 PSI. It is also worth noting that electricity usually causes damage beyond direct damage, so we risk the chance of being burned or even paralyzed through nerve damage, among other dangers. Considering that both Rena and Karter's powers seem to be mainly offensive, it is suicide to think that we can survive using a purely defensive strategy.

That leaves only Option 1. This is by far the best option from a strategic standpoint as it utilizes a very potent weapon: the element of surprise. As the audience, we are aware of everyone's thoughts, and Karter has made it repeatedly clear that he does not view us as a threat, looking down on us even more than Coldskin did. His arrogance could very well be his undoing if we decide to utilize this advantage and strike first. Based on Trust's top speed of 140 miles/hour, it would take 1.118468146 seconds for us to reach Karter, which is probably not enough time for either Karter or Rena to react (ok, human reaction times are around 200ms, but this still gives us a better chance than the other options, and we hopefully have some plot armour to protect us), especially since they believe we are incapable of fighting back in any manner. Regardless, once we pushed off, our momentum would be pretty much unstoppable, and should take Karter out of the fight. At this point, we would be dealing solely with Rena, which sounds a lot less threatening than having to deal with two supers. What really convinced me to choose this option was the fact that Rena was hesitant to hurt us, and is essentially only doing so because Karter forcefully decided for her. This, coupled with the way Karter has been treating her actually gives me some hope that Rena will agree to stop fighting us once Karter is out of the picture and maybe even decide to join us, as she certainly looks out of place among the morally corrupt duo.

This actually took me quite a while to write and do the research for, so hopefully this will inspire some of you to change your choices or at least further the discussion.

Of course, your choice is still your choice, and each of the choices provided have their own pros and cons. No choice is truly "wrong" as no choice is truly "correct." I just wanted to bring this detailed analysis into the light. The lounge thread is, of course, an open space where ideas can be discussed and choices can be considered. Thank you again, ViciousVip3R ViciousVip3R , for putting an incredible amount of thought into a choice that may have seemed outrageous at a first glance.

I look forward to hearing more discussion about the choices! In the end, a majority vote on a specific choice will make that option into a reality. Even so, I absolutely love seeing analyses like this! <3

Mauman (Mid-Season Finale! Part I) Vote Tally #1!

Idea Idea : 3
official clown business official clown business : 3

Mid-season 1 finale has started! It'll be a 4-6 part event, so I'd like choices from everyone if possible!

Now, I know this seems really early for me to start tallying votes (and I will tally them once again once I've said the following). The reason for an early tally is because I'd like to bring attention to ViciousVip3R ViciousVip3R 's analysis of option 1. It's an extremely well thought-out breakdown of the first choice (yes, the red one, the types of choices that would eventually lead Mia into being a more rebellious anti-hero type), and I feel as though most of you should take a look at it.

Here it is!:

Of course, your choice is still your choice, and each of the choices provided have their own pros and cons. No choice is truly "wrong" as no choice is truly "correct." I just wanted to bring this detailed analysis into the light. The lounge thread is, of course, an open space where ideas can be discussed and choices can be considered. Thank you again, ViciousVip3R ViciousVip3R , for putting an incredible amount of thought into a choice that may have seemed outrageous at a first glance.

I look forward to hearing more discussion about the choices! In the end, a majority vote on a specific choice will make that option into a reality. Even so, I absolutely love seeing analyses like this! <3
Thanks for the mention! I'm glad to do it as it's obvious you put a lot of effort into writing this, so I wanted to reciprocate in kind! :)

Mauman (Mid-Season Finale! Part I) Vote Tally #2!

Idea Idea : 1
IlluminatiChan IlluminatiChan : 1
official clown business official clown business : 1
Shinobu the vampire-puppy Shinobu the vampire-puppy : 1

Totals:
Option 1: 5
Option 2: 1
Option 3: 2

Will you look at that? A few members changed their votes to 1! Looks like Mia has definitely worked up some courage to directly attack Karter like that! Hopefully she doesn't fall flat on her ass again like the first fight against some knife bois.

Also, there are no votes from ( thewarrior25 thewarrior25 , Damafaud Damafaud , doggodaily doggodaily , DailyRoLord DailyRoLord , and Aminora Aminora ) yet! I'm not sure whether you guys are just following along for now, without voting, or are just too busy to vote. If it's the former, anyone is welcome to put a 0 or N/A as your vote, so I know that you're just following along for this round and not busy/dying. I'd still like to update this quest log once every 4 days, so there's no need to worry about the RP freezing!

With that, I'll announce the next update day!

Estimated Update: Sunday, 1/28/18

B BlueClover Idea Idea YoungX YoungX ViciousVip3R ViciousVip3R thewarrior25 thewarrior25 Damafaud Damafaud doggodaily doggodaily DailyRoLord DailyRoLord IlluminatiChan IlluminatiChan official clown business official clown business CrimsonEclipse CrimsonEclipse Aminora Aminora Shinobu the vampire-puppy Shinobu the vampire-puppy

I didn't tally the votes, as the update JUST went live a few moments ago! I wanted to thank you guys for sticking around with All Your Powers through and giving excellent insight and analyses of the choices, as well as showing your enthusiasm and giving careful consideration to what you guys want Mia to do. I look forward to writing more for this Quest RP as my schedule clears up, with February just around the corner. I may start updating once every three days if time allows, or maybe the story posts may just be longer/more detailed. Either way, I want to put in more effort for this Quest as I've grown really fond of it!

ADVERTISEMENT!

One of our members, YoungX YoungX , has just created a Quest RP of his own!

It's called Little Man Chronicles and it follows the route of a young man named Hilbert who has been gifted with a power that can be considered one of the weakest; the ability to stick things together. The story follows Hilbert as he tries to not get involved with villainous schemes and activities. Unfortunately, it just ends up happening somehow. Villains exist, and naturally, Hilbert is going to get involved whether he likes it or not.

YoungX YoungX is an avid Quest RP writer who has been looking for quite a while to get back into his craft. If you're enjoying All Your Powers, then Little Man Chronicles would be an excellent Quest Log roleplay for you to follow, as both take place in modern societies with superhumans!

Little Man Chronicles: Little Man Chronicles

Happy Questing!

Last edited:
Mauman (Mid-season Finale! Part II) VOTE TALLY #1

B BlueClover : 4
Idea Idea : No vote yet!
YoungX YoungX : 4
ViciousVip3R ViciousVip3R : N/A (for this choice)
Damafaud Damafaud : No vote yet!
DailyRoLord DailyRoLord : 4
IlluminatiChan IlluminatiChan : 3
official clown business official clown business : 4
CrimsonEclipse CrimsonEclipse : No vote yet!
Aminora Aminora : No vote yet!
Shinobu the vampire-puppy Shinobu the vampire-puppy : No vote yet!
Miniapollo17 Miniapollo17 : 4

I know you might be thinking "JPax! What the hell? Isn't today the update day? Why are you tallying now?!"

Yes, yes it is, and I intend to update it today, before midnight at the very least. It's just that quite a few people didn't vote. It's probably because of the notifications though. Remember, if you can't decide, you're welcome to put N/A or a 0 for your choice. Participation is encouraged but of course, you're allowed to just read it!

Estimated Update: Today, 1/31/18
Latest Possible: Thursday, 2/1/18

B BlueClover Idea Idea YoungX YoungX ViciousVip3R ViciousVip3R thewarrior25 thewarrior25 Damafaud Damafaud doggodaily doggodaily DailyRoLord DailyRoLord IlluminatiChan IlluminatiChan official clown business official clown business CrimsonEclipse CrimsonEclipse Aminora Aminora Shinobu the vampire-puppy Shinobu the vampire-puppy Miniapollo17 Miniapollo17

Sh*t.

So sorry to do this.

I'm...

I can't believe this is happening... right now

All Your Powers is going to have to have a delay for two or so days due to a personal emergency.

Some personal stuff came up that requires me to be absent while the incident blows over. I'll tell you all what's wrong once it's over. I'm fine though, I'm involved in anything physically dangerous right now.

I really hate taking breaks and not keeping up with deadlines, but there's no way I can crank out a quality post with so much going on here right now.

I hope you guys understand.

B BlueClover Idea Idea YoungX YoungX ViciousVip3R ViciousVip3R thewarrior25 thewarrior25 Damafaud Damafaud doggodaily doggodaily DailyRoLord DailyRoLord IlluminatiChan IlluminatiChan official clown business official clown business CrimsonEclipse CrimsonEclipse Aminora Aminora Shinobu the vampire-puppy Shinobu the vampire-puppy Miniapollo17 Miniapollo17

Sh*t.

So sorry to do this.

I'm...

All Your Powers is going to have to have a delay for two or so days due to a personal emergency.

Some personal stuff came up that requires me to be absent while the incident blows over. I'll tell you all what's wrong once it's over. I'm fine though, I'm involved in anything physically dangerous right now.

I really hate taking breaks and not keeping up with deadlines, but there's no way I can crank out a quality post with so much going on here right now.

Take the time you need. We're willing to wait as long as it takes.

Sh*t.

So sorry to do this.

I'm...

Jpax there is no need to apologize. You're not superhuman, this was gonna happen eventually. We're glad just to be able to have what we can, so don't worry, take your time, and get to it when you get to it XD

Good luck with whatever is happening in your life!

Sh*t.

So sorry to do this.

I'm...

It's ok, your faithful puppy will wait for you here! Woof!

Sh*t.

So sorry to do this.

I'm...

Please don’t apologize. It’s totally fine! We all have stuff going on in our lives. Plus, two days isn’t much at all. I’ll still be here. ;)

Sh*t.

So sorry to do this.

I'm...

It's all good, real life comes first. Good luck with whatever you are dealing with, I'm sure everything will turn out ok! :)

Mauman Part III VOTE TALLY!

B BlueClover : 2
thewarrior25 thewarrior25 :
IlluminatiChan IlluminatiChan : None yet!
CrimsonEclipse CrimsonEclipse : None yet!
Shinobu the vampire-puppy Shinobu the vampire-puppy : None yet!
Miniapollo17 Miniapollo17 : 2

Well, I guess I got to tally the votes real quick because there were 6 of you that voted for option 2! I'm just sorta sitting here, waiting for my schedule to clear up. Then again, I think I'll have to make time for AYP rather than try to find time.

Anyways, it's only been 24 hours since Mauman Part III, but it looks like Part IV will be the end (and the beginning of something serious?). I hope you all have a better idea of the characters now. Anyways, random fun facts, since the Mid season 1 is coming to an end!

• Rena is the smallest character introduced in All Your Powers so far. She stands at around 4'11, about five inches shorter than Mia.
  • Karter is the tallest. He stands at 6'4, making him two inches taller than Rylan (Trust) and 7 inches taller than Collin (Coldskin). However, Rylan is heavier and much stockier, so Karter is not the biggest.
  • Mia's favorite pastime back in Ebeville was photography. This was mentioned in the first post, as there was a camera on her desk.
  • QIERA stands for a sequence of locations and is pronounced "KYRA."
  • Coldskin was named as such because he refused to shake the hands of the police officer who first observed him in action, dismissing them as unworthy of touching his hand. Of course, this was actually for good reason, as his hand was covered in blood.
  • Mia was a Peace Patrol Officer in middle school. However, instead of reporting incidents of bullying to the school staff, she preferred to handle them on her own.
  • Karter is proficient with a handgun due to practicing earlier.
  • Elora was more competitive than most teenage girls. In high school, she was on the swim team, played volleyball, wrestled, and even participated in a national competition for pie eating. In her final year of high school, she found that type of lifestyle too stressful, and opted to more community-based activities, such as volunteering at a hospital.
  • Rylan was never in the military. He avoided the recruiter's office at all costs and changed the subject when the topic of the military comes up in his friend groups.
  • Crackshot McGee is the most popular cosplay choice for superhero fans. Of the three Main Heroes of Keptro, she has been recognized as the most "human."
  • Keptro is famous for being the only city with more than one Four Worlds restaurant. It's very hard to find a Four Worlds restaurant due to the effort and complexity of the restaurant's design. It's not for the poor, either. A single meal for a family of four can climb well into the hundreds!
(These aren't actually fun facts, nobody cares whether Mia is a photographer or not. She can copy powers.)
That's it! Oh yeah, and if you skipped through all that, then here's what you're looking for.

Estimated Update: Sunday, 2/4/18

(If I can really get my shit together, we'll have an update tomorrow.)

Last edited:
<3"HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!" <3
Happy Valentines Day to all you lovely peeps! You guys are probably spending the day with your 3D (or 2D, I'm guessing 2D for some of you) waifus and husbandos, so I won't bother you too much! I'm doing something too! I completely forgot what I was going to put into the Valentine's Day post, so here's...uh...I don't know. It's September of 2018 in AYP so they don't have Valentine's Day right now. But someone does have a special something going on.

Rena: Phone rings, screen reads "Daddy" (ôヮô)
Mia: Pfft, you still call your dad, "daddy"? (~▽~) lol
Rena: Answers phone, looking Mia straight in the eyes (ᇂﮌᇂ) "Hey Karter"
Mia: Chokes (¤﹏¤)

Ok, thanks bye. I've been holding onto that for a while. Just remember Pornhub Premium is free for today.

All Your Powers "Four Worlds" VOTE TALLY!

YoungX YoungX : None yet
thewarrior25 thewarrior25 : 2
Damafaud Damafaud : 3
doggodaily doggodaily : None yet
CrimsonEclipse CrimsonEclipse : None yet
Aminora Aminora : None yet
Shinobu the vampire-puppy Shinobu the vampire-puppy : None yet
Epiphany Epiphany : 2

So sorry for not doing this tally earlier. I'm very angry right now at so many things I shouldn't even care about, as everything's stressful as hell at home. Don't worry though, I'll still have an update for this quest by tomorrow evening.

I'm also thinking about starting another Quest RP (one in the world of All Your Powers, maybe exploring another type of super? If not, then it'll definitely be something modern fantasy, I'm not doing any slice-of-life stuff in Quest form) near the end of Arc 2 for All Your Powers. I can worry about that later. For now, we got to worry about that a$$hole in the restaurant, and by the looks of it, Mia's just gonna apologize and walk away (2).

Last edited:
All Your Powers "Four Worlds" VOTE TALLY!

YoungX YoungX : None yet
ViciousVip3R ViciousVip3R : 3
thewarrior25 thewarrior25 : None yet
Damafaud Damafaud : 3
doggodaily doggodaily : None yet
official clown business official clown business : None yet
CrimsonEclipse CrimsonEclipse : None yet
Aminora Aminora : None yet
Shinobu the vampire-puppy Shinobu the vampire-puppy : None yet
Epiphany Epiphany : 2

So sorry for not doing this tally earlier. I'm very angry right now at so many things I shouldn't even care about, as everything's stressful as hell at home. Don't worry though, I'll still have an update for this quest by tomorrow evening.

I'm also thinking about starting another Quest RP (one in the world of All Your Powers, maybe exploring another type of super? If not, then it'll definitely be something modern fantasy, I'm not doing any slice-of-life stuff in Quest form) near the end of Arc 2 for All Your Powers. I can worry about that later. For now, we got to worry about that a$$hole in the restaurant, and by the looks of it, Mia's just gonna apologize and walk away (2).
Oh man, that sucks. Dw, things will get better.

I would definitely be in if you choose to start other Quest RP, maybe you could do one about a normal human trying to survive in a world of superheroes. For example a police detective, someone working in EXNet or even just some random Joe.

Also I wanted to point out that the tally is a bit wrong. I changed by vote to 2, and thewarrior25 thewarrior25 and official clown business official clown business have also voted for 2.

Oh man, that sucks. Dw, things will get better.

I would definitely be in if you choose to start other Quest RP, maybe you could do one about a normal human trying to survive in a world of superheroes. For example a police detective, someone working in EXNet or even just some random Joe.

Also I wanted to point out that the tally is a bit wrong. I changed by vote to 2, and thewarrior25 thewarrior25 and official clown business official clown business have also voted for 2.

I like that idea a lot, but that might turn a lot of people down, because most would expect the protagonist to have at least something going for them. I guess quick wits could be considered a special trait.

I was considering a power randomizing type of character, depending on how EXNet advances (of course, it's dependent on the outcome of this quest RP's first season).

I'm also yet to do a quest RP with a male protagonist so...?? Expect a dude soon?? Dunno.

Also...yep it's fucked up.

No excuse for the tally being wrong, I just had it written from before and I didn't review it.

Should've double checked.

Fixed now though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back