• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

All Your Powers (Lounge)

FROM THE SAME WRITER THAT YOU BROUGHT THE AWARD-WINNING "ALL YOUR POWERS"

AND THE...slight change in graphics because the writer needed a way to make it compatible with all possible themes...

WHATEVER!! SHE PRESENTS...

Know that Ebeville ain't big enough for the two 'f us.
Glass-Eyed Guillaume

All Y'All Powers

June, 1849: Ebeville, CA

A crackling bullet shot through the air, narrowly hitting a passerby. Two more cracks of the gun lead to a barrel of flour shattering right behind a shop owner, covering him in a layer of white. A third crack, and a pub window shattered into thousands of pieces.

The gunman lowered his rifle as he scanned his surroundings, examining the civilians. Most dropped everything and ran for the nearest open door. Some cowered in fear behind anything heavier than a horse-drawn carriage.

"Haw haw! Come out, ya Bibliamaniac! Too afraid to face ma' bullets? Guess yer all talk n' don't give a hogshead about me destroyin' your town! Ya damn yella belly! I'ma gut yer left-handed wife 'n watch her bleed all over yer URBAN LITERATURE!"

The gunman waited for a moment, raising his rifle.

Nobody emerged from any building.

The outlaw pointed his rifle in the air and fired off a few rounds, each echoing in the distance one after another.

"Tah! Dirty brand artists makin' my rifle silent. The Brit ain't gon' listen to this shit. Smart move, posers." The gunman unhitched his holster, pulling out a large revolver. Brushing his hand along the barrel and then giving a good few spins to the chamber, he was ready.

"This outta make a ruckus. Heh." As he reached to cock the weapon, a wonderfully shiny shoe struck him in the side of the face.

"GHKWHATINTARNATION?!" The gunman exclaimed, clearly confused about being struck. He hit the ground hard, a pebble digging into his upper shoulder. "I'LL KILL YA-"

"Watch your language." A pair of pale eyes looked down at the gunman through half-rimmed glasses. "Yer on thin ice, Big Lil'. I'll glare you down if I have to."

"You think I'm scared of ya? That gaze is the devils' work, I tell ya! One silver bullet through the head, and y'aint above snakes no more! I'll have at ya!" The gunman hopped onto his feet, raising his revolver rather too quickly.

The gun slipped backwards from his palm, striking him right in the nose and clattering to the ground.

The outlaw grunted in pain, clutching his nose. "You playin' at some witchery? My gun slipped outta my hand like some slimy glass."

"Not exactly, Big Lil'. Now I'm gonna guess yer a respectable Christian man who doesn't want trouble with us rich folk, hm? I'll give ya three seconds to scram before it's lights-out for ya." The bespectacled man narrowed his glare. His eyes pulsed in color, shining a bit of light on the gunslinger before returning to normal again. "Know that Ebeville ain't big enough for the two 'f us, Big Lil'. It's gon' be big enough when the jailhouse's ready."

He adjusted his glasses and reached out with an open hand. The gunman stared. "Well, golly, I'll be damned. Glass-eyed Guillaume. Ha. You makin' it all too slippery fer me."

"Good to see you, old friend."

"AND THEN THEY MADE OUT, RIGHT?! RIGHT MIA?!" (•ω◕❀)
"What? No, Rena..." (″・ิ_・ิ)っ "This was the 1850s! Yaoi wasn't invented yet!"
"Oh. Well, what's the point of telling me what your mom's story about Gassy-thighs William?" (⊙△⊙✿)
"I'm in a hospital bed and my phone's dead. Can you cut me some slack for telling you stupid stories?" ໖_໖
"Can I finish the story then? You know, because I cut you off."
"...What kind of question is that."
"Pleaase...?"
"NO!" (ノಥ益ಥ)

I said I'd spin the wheel, right? Well, I totally did it! And the verdict is...

885c85c2cd51e467f0f16fabe3a138d5.gif

NEW PROTAGONIST??

YES! Yes it is!

All Your Powers II
Rightful Ownership

THE STORY WILL RETURN! Release dates TBD!

B BlueClover @Idea @YoungX @ViciousVip3R @thewarrior25 @Damafaud @IlluminatiChan @Jakelad @CrimsonEclipse @Miniapollo17 @Epiphany Pryno Pryno

(Honestly I didn't need to shitpost for this but I figured it was better than a regular announcement. See you all when the plot finishes cooking in my EasyBake oven! Pfft I'm acting as if you all want to join again. But you do, right? Right...?)

Welp you know what that means for us, right fellas?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back