• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Multiple Settings All Your Powers (CONCLUDED & READABLE: For more info, PM! This may make a comeback!)

Sharpshooter
All Your Powers
Sharpshooter II

"Why would they put needles in someone?" Mia raised a hand to her face and pretended to think for a second. Her eyes darted from Elora, to Stone, and then back to Elora. Both gave her slightly strange looks.

"Mia, it's a hospital? They put needles in everyone. Wait, what are you implying?" Elora raised an eyebrow, now entirely surprised by Mia's question. She surveyed Mia up and down, looking for any sort of movement.

Stone clenched his fist.

"Hold on, let me," whispered Mia, before letting the red glare take over. She could no longer see the blood on the bed next to the needles. Stone would've seen the light. So would've Elora. Now was her chance!

Mia darted forward, leaving a red trail where she moved. She grabbed the bundle of needles, crushing them entirely as she pressed into the bed, denting the rail. Elora gasped, while Stone stepped in. "HEY! What are you DOING?!" He snatched Mia's wrist and held up the bloody mess of needles. "She had an infection! Crackshot was ill! Answer me why you'd touch a diseased woman's blood!"

"Come on. I need this power if we're going to even the playing field!" Mia grit her teeth. She didn't realize what she was saying. It felt as though someone removed the barrier between her mind and her mouth. Words flowed out like soda spewing out of a shaken can. She couldn't stop it, even if she recognized it. "If there are only three major heroes, that makes the rest of us worthless! The unregistered teens, too! Karter and Rena! I need this kind of power. I need to keep everyone's power as a contingency. I settled on this as soon as I moved to Keptro!"

"Trust? Is this girl Trust's child?"

"That's Trust's power, but, no, she isn't."

"Do you know anything about this girl's ability, Elora?" Stone tightened his grip on Mia's wrist, turning his illuminated gaze to Elora. His hand was like a spinning clamp against iron, hissing and sparking as Mia attempted to free herself.

"Not as much as I'd like to. I know she can replicate the powers of those she touches-"

"F*CK!" As soon as Elora finished her sentence, Stone's mouth gaped. He pulled his hand back, formed a fist, and aimed it at Mia's forehead.

"No! Go to sleep Mia!" Elora dashed forward and clamped her hands over Mia's forehead. The green wisp covered her face and Elora's fingers as Stone attacked. Mia's eyes closed, though her weight remained.

Stone collided his fist into Elora's hands, attempting to go through them to get to Mia. The only thing keeping them separated was Elora's fingers. The two women found themselves sliding into the wall, with Elora behind her.

Elora hissed in pain as her fingers crumpled inwards and her hands shattered. Her joints and sent a hefty amount of blood down her arm, staining the nurse uniform. The several-thousand-pound husk of a girl, Mia, knocked the wind out of Elora's lungs as they hit the wall. She felt something in her body crack, before all the color drained from the world, and she fell over.

* * *​
"Jesus...Jesus Christ. F*ck." Stone grunted as he hauled both women, by the shoulders, into the backseat of the SUV. Thankfully, none had seen him. Even Stone knew that, after what he did, they would attack him as soon as they woke up. He pulled out several jumper cables from the back of the vehicle and wrapped them around Mia's torso, then up and around Elora's arms. A dreadful pit sat in his stomach as he ran his fingers over Elora's broken shoulder. No matter how quickly she bounced back after injury, Stone knew very well she felt pain.

"Hurts?"
"Don't baby me. It means nothing if I know it'll come back in a second."

"I asked you a question. Does it hurt?" Stone spoke out loud. He closed the car door, only to come face-to-face with a rainbow colored combat knife. Instinctively, Stone reacted by stepping back. The man wielding the knife would strike anyone as odd. Not Stone. Stone could tell who this was. From the strange teal-red spiky hairstyle, to the dark blue eyes, to the obscene amount of piercings lining his ears, and of course, the clear lip gloss. The armed individual had half of his chest exposed with an unbutton shirt. Stone noted the distinct increase in body piercings. Nearly one-hundred silver studs lined his protruding ribcage. In Keptro, rib piercings weren't uncommon. But this man...he took it to the next level.

"You finally did it, didn't you. Finally scored a date, hm? I'm proud of you, Stone." The man's voice seemed condescending. Sarcastic. Unreal. Stone hated listening to it, but felt as though he had to listen.

"First off, what the hell? They're just injured. Second of all, is that really you?"

"You think this is another mirage? Look, the knife is real. Should I cut you to prove it?" The man held up the knife, threateningly waving it. Stone didn't flinch.

"The Andrei I know doesn't use a knife."

"Crackshot would want me to use it rather than suffer." Andrei stowed away the knife. "After all, my retinas were damaged."

Stone opened the passenger side door. "Get in the car. We're going to take them to Elora's apartment. I'm sure both are familiar. I'm going to need some backup in case they get mad at me. Haha."

Andrei snorted. "Very well." He climbed into the car, leaning the seat back as far as he could go. Before Stone could say anything, his passenger had fallen asleep. He didn't want to disturb, so he just started to drive. As he drove out from behind the hospital, he passed a sign that read:

KEPTRO - CITY LIMIT - 2 MILES

"So, that's her? That's Miss Fallow? Oh, she got a hair cut!" Andrei looked at the girl walking through the doors of the cafeteria of the high school. He had no qualms about examining Elora, as he figured that she'd have no insecurities with a body like that. Elora's hair barely changed in length, but Andrei had an eye for it.

"Chill with the creepy stares. Hey, Elora! Come sit with us!" Stone's voice hit Elora like a rock. She flinched and walked over to the two. She took a seat next to Andrei, settling onto the bench. The teal-haired teen slid away from Elora and raised a hand next to his face. He mouthed to Stone. 'So warm!'

"Yo, stop. Elora, what's wrong? You haven't said nothing." Stone pushed a plate of fries in her general direction. The girl reached out slowly, like a feral cat, and snatched one fry. She put it between her teeth, and bit down. Elora recoiled as the salty flavor hit her tongue. As someone who was used to eating plain tortillas or toast every day, this was bad. She swallowed the fry, then put her index and middle fingers in her mouth. Her eyes began to glow.

"HEY! Chill! Turn those off!" Andrei slid even further from Elora.

"I think you need to chill. Elora's a healer. Let her heal." Stone took the plate of fries back and started eating. He looked down at his plate. He wasn't expecting Andrei to reach over and pull Elora's hand out of her mouth.

"MMMGH!" Elora's whine alerted Stone. He wasn't pleased with what he saw. Andrei stared at Elora's wet fingers. "I didn't know healers were possible. Can she heal me? Hi, Elora...can you heal me...here?"

"Stop. If you'd like, I can explain how she does it." Stone's eyelid twitched.

"Can you heal...this?" Andrei tilted his head, pointed to his cheek, and grinned. "Heal me?"

Elora raised her hand.

SLAP!

Stone turned onto the highway. The tires screeched. Andrei didn't wake up, but Elora did.

"STONE! Why did you hit us-mmngh!" Elora let out a harsh moan as the cable went taught. Pain shot through her shoulder as it pressed against the jumper cables that Stone had tied her with. She turned behind her to see Mia completely unconscious. She couldn't take her eyes off of her. "Stone, pull over. She's still unconscious, and I can't reach her."

"On the highway? Are you mad? We're going to your apartment. I ran into Andrei, by the way. He's sleeping in the front so, uh, try to shut up?" Stone reached backward and put his hand on Mia's palm. He sent a pulse through her body. "Wake up."

Mia woke up with a start, bolting upright. "WHATTHEHELL?! Are you kidnapping us?" She shouted, only for Elora to give a 'shh.'

"Oh, come on, I'm not kidnapping you. If you whine, I will destroy you. You should be able to undo the wires yourself." Stone chuckled. "I'd rather you not, though. I need a peace of mind too."

"What? We don't need to be tied. I just want to know why you hit us."

"So she doesn't get her hand on Crackshot's ability? I mean, it should be obvious why I don't want her to have it." He craned his neck backward for a second. His hands kept the wheel steady. "How does she do it anyway? Copying powers sounds like utter bullshit."

"We don't know, okay? She can just do it." Elora started to undo the cables. They were tangled and dug deeper into her shoulder every time she moved.

"How about her registration report? You'd think that it would have thoroughly analyzed her retina composition, and a full brain and memory scan. That's how you found out that you could repair wood as well, right?" He turned his head back to face the road.

"Wait, a full brain scan? And memories?" Mia raised her voice, only for Elora to nudge her with the damaged shoulder and flinch.

"Look. Mia isn't...registered yet. She just discovered her ability about a month ago. I've been pushing that to be the case for a while, however." Elora stretched the cables just enough to leave enough space for her to heal herself.

A sharp left turn off the highway shoved Mia into Elora, sending them both into the SUV door. "Sorry Elora!"

"GK! Stone, watch it!"

"We're going to EXNet. Get this crap sorted out."

Stone is about to drive them to EXNet!
1. Mia activates Trust's power to weigh down the vehicle. Mia then destroys the floor. Once the SUV stops, Mia climbs out, grabs Elora, and makes a run for it. Trust's ability grants a speed boost up to 120 mph. Mia uses it to go under the bridge and into the nearest building.
2. Mia focuses on healing herself with Elora's ability. Mia makes no comment toward registration for now. She needs to restore her body into a prime condition. (Know that this chance may lead to being forced into registration.)

3. Mia presses her hand into the seat, activates Rena's ability, and attempts to phase the entire car into the ground (slowly, so nobody get whiplash or dies) to render it immobile. Attempt to teleport back to one of two locations. No registration! {Coldskin's House OR Trust's Apartment, write your choice!}
4. Every person for themselves at this point. Mia attempts to activate Crackshot's ability and see what it does for her. If she notices any mobility powers, she moves and busts through the moonroof. If it's a ranged attack, use it to halt the car suddenly. Everyone should be able to survive. {I will flip a coin for this.}

I'm back! Actually I never left. I just haven't updated this in a while. But here it is! It's finally here! This might be the longest post so far, god damn. In fact, it was so long that I couldn't come up with anything for this A/N! Anyways, some new things have been introduced. You probably noticed the BLACK choice! What the hell does that mean?

Black Choice - Black choices represent downright anarchic choices available to Mia. These choices vary in severity from basic selfish behavior to outright villainous decisions. The nature of these choices are, in fact, so chaotic, that there is usually a high risk factor to them. Because of this, I'm going to flip a coin for these choices if chosen. Why does this exist? Well, you guys were a fan of the Red choices on many occasions. You can take Mia's rebellious behavior a step further now!

Other things that will be a thing.

Protagonist #2 Vote - After this entire arc, I might introduce a second protagonist for All Your Powers. For the purposes of this, EVERY SINGLE INTRODUCED CHARACTER IS FAIR GAME. Heroes, evil, neutral. It's still being worked out, so you don't have to say anything yet! But keep in mind that one of your favorite characters might get their own adventure! Isn't that amazing?! And you all have a say on who gets promoted! Oh, and don't worry about my preferences. I love all the characters all equally! Even Trust. He hasn't gotten enough love lately.

Also there's the option of having a completely new character get introduced as a protag for another Quest RP. So there's that. That's gonna happen. Possibly. I'm not sure. I kind of want to though.

Last edited:
I vote option 3, Trust's ability tires us waaay too much , crackshot's ability is too destructive if I remember correcty and risking registration after hearing they'll scan your whole damm mind is a no go.

As for where to go... I vote Trust's. We've just been attacked where Coldskin lives not long ago, plus I think Trust seemed more trustworthy ;)

Actually I somehow didn't notice the black choice until you pointed it out, but I like option 3. Trust knows Elora (and I'm assuming by extension he would know Stone?) so I don't think that would really help her get away in the long run. So I guess I'd go for trying to teleport to Coldskin's house and hoping he's cool with it, along with maybe checking on Rena and Karter after the last incident!

Teleportation does seem the smartest way to play this. Let's go with 3. Might as well hop on the Trust bandwagon while I'm at it.

We need to remember that using our powers is still extremely taxing, and I don't like the idea of us trying to use a new power while injured. The safest course of action is to heal ourselves first, so we will be ready for any new threats coming our way. (Registration isn't the end of the world either, I actually voted to register way back at the start haha)

(I guess we have led the innocent Mia astray with all our red choices lol, it will be interesting to see where these increasingly morally corrupt choices lead us. I'm also pretty psyched to hear about the possibility of a second protagonist!)

Conclusion [END OF AYP]
All Your Powers
CONCLUSION

"We're getting this crap sorted out later! There's nothing I want to do with any of this anymore! See you guys later." Mia clenched her fist and narrowed her eyes, as though she was focusing on one point. A magenta flare crossed her irises, illuminating the back of Stone's seat.

"Wait," Stone said, turning his head and flipping his switch. He took one hand off the steering wheel and reached out.

Mia slammed the back of her hand into the seat. The whole car shuddered and screeched, dropping from sixty-five to thirty in less than two seconds. The passengers jerked forward, with Andrei's forehead striking the dashboard.

"F*cking shit! What the hell?!" He clutched his head, tracing his finger over the cut. He hesitated, then stopped. "Oh, right."

"Bye." Mia hissed. She pulled her fingers down the back of the seat, phasing the entire vehicle into the concrete highway until it finally settled, with the wheels halfway into the ground.

"Mia, wait! At least tell me where you're going!" Elora pleaded. Mia quickly took note that she didn't have her powers on.

"Sorry." The copycat released the car and disappeared in a puff of purple mist.

"Ah, haha." Rylan guffawed to himself as he threw a ball against the wall. It bounced right back into his hand. "Good shit, ain't it?!"

He turned to a small, green patch on the couch-side table. Sitting upon their grassy thrones were three rocks with googley eyes glued on. The rocks stared back, unflinching and unwavering.

"Now that's my boys. Just like your old man-"

WHUMF!

"Guh!" Mia grunted as she hit the floor of Trust's apartment, right in front of the lounging man. She lay there, sprawled on the ground like a kid who'd just fallen off a swing set.

"AIIIEEE!!" Rylan screamed.

He cleared his throat twice and spoke immediately, as though his natural voice would redeem...whatever that was. "Where'd you come from?"

Mia's fingertips twitched as she attempted to pull herself to her feet with the coffee table. "Oh god, oh god, oh god..." she muttered.

Pain shot through every side of her torso. She glanced up at the lounging man. "...help? Don't just stand there..."

"Oh, right!" He rushed to Mia's side, throwing her arm over his shoulder and pulling her to her feet. Rylan took her over to the couch, gently laying her down. As soon as he let her go, the superpowered copycat spasmed.

"What the hell?! Are you okay?"

"N-No. I'm not used to t-teleporting..."

"...Wait. Teleporting? Nobody on the registry can teleport. Wait, you're bleeding."

Mia perked up. Bleeding? From where? She looked down and shifted a little bit. She cringed a little as some cold liquid stained her clothes.

Rylan wasn't talking about a cut. There was definitely blood. A lot of blood.

Her entire shirt, from her lower abdomen, to her legs, were stained dark red.

"AAH-"

Mia squeezed her eyes shut in desperation, ceased her shout, and let herself slip.

"Mom!" A small girl extended her hand out in Mia's direction. With light platinum hair, green eyes, and a perpetual smile - she bore little resemblance to Mia. Behind the girl stood two slightly older boys, both with darker brown hair and sharp, bittersweet eyes. Twins.

Mia glanced down at the kid, then the preteen boys. "I don't think I'm your mother, I'm sorry. Would you like help finding her?"

The world around her came into view. Playground, schoolyard, toxic glares from children. Mia recognized it instantly. Dwight D. Eisenhower Middle School in Ebeville.

"Yo, Blaze! Stop talking to that woman! It's the last day of middle school." One of the boys shouted out to the girl. His eyes started to glow a dark yellow as he spun around. His twin only gave a curt nod and blinked.

The other twin's eyes inverted colors, with the sclera turning dark amber and the pupil going white.

"Oh! I guess...you aren't my mother. Must've slipped my mind or something! Oh, wait up Ace! Breaker!"

Mia couldn't process what she saw. Were they...using their powers? On school grounds? "Wait!"

The girl ignored her entirely, turning with a silver glimmer in her eye. Turquoise electricity began to orbit her body, chipping the asphalt around her.

The twins moved into a triangle formation behind her. The boy known as Ace flicked his wrist. Cracks spread down his arm, allowing yellow to seep out from the crevices of his skin.

Breaker, the twin with the inverted eyes, gave nothing more than a slight scoff. A blood-red, translucent dome crept over the trio.

"Alright boys -- and lady -- let's make our last day count! Five minutes 'till the bell!"

Mia still couldn't believe her ears. "You're not supposed to-" She found herself interrupted by vicious rumbling from all four corners of the schoolyard. Those toxic glares from before, now trained on the dome, had all taken several glowing colors. There were at least fifty students making their way toward the blood-red forcefield.

Some walked.

Others flashed from one point to another.

Several levitated above the ground.

Within the next minute, a unanimous shout rang from the students. They weren't angry. They were smiling. All of them were smiling. Mia took one more glance at the twins and the girl. They looked equally happy.

A gust of wind ripped through the schoolyard as a rather tough-looking kid shot himself from the air into Breaker's dome. A loud crunching, followed by an electrical crackle, rattled every window in the school.

"Haha! I'm sure as hell gonna miss Eisenhower! You guys looking forward to studying in Keptro?!"

"F*ck yes."

***​

"Keptro? That's definitely something..."

"Huh?" A hand crossed Mia's fingertips.

Delicate, but a little bit abrasive.

"Wait. What?"

Mia looked up, if she could even call it that. The vast, dark purple expanses of Rena's personal dimension surrounded them on all sides. Hearing nothingness was strange. Mia could hear her own heartbeat in her ears.

"I have to tell you something, something very important. I took you from some guy's apartment." Rena said, quietly. She didn't seem upbeat in the slightest. Her eyes couldn't seem to focus correctly, and several cuts on her left and right shoulders.

"When you passed out a few weeks ago...you cut yourself on the van. We tried to pick you up, but, ah...you know, we got your blood all over our hands. An-and...we were detained as soon as we walked out of the hospital. It looked suspicious." The girl suppressed a sniffle.

"Karter was forcefully registered and then drafted as a mandatory hero, cuz, he fought back. I don't know where he is. I can't even locate him."

"Pardon me for asking, but what about my blood on your hands? Er, literally."

"I don't know. They took it off and mixed it around for a bit. Then I lost track before I found an opening to teleport out."

"Out of where?"

"EXNet."

1. All Your Powers has concluded pretty early. I don't think I could've written this sort of conclusion without a little pushy-pushy from myself and what not. But here it is! If you have any suggestions, comments, concerns, ya ya ya, for AYP's sequel/side stories, or anything else, feel free to PM me! Also...I've confirmed. It will come back sometime in the future, and you ALL will be tagged in case you want to do this again! The possible protagonists/groups for the next side story can be...

-Blaize/Breaker/Ace (Four-year timeskip, just after high school ends | New hero team RP?)
-Karter (Two-year timeskip | Military-esque Powers RP?)
-Crackshot (Two-year timeskip | Balanced but high-powered RP?)
-Elora/Andrei/Stone (One-year timeskip | I dunno. Something?)
-New Protagonist (Taking power suggestions! Will be two years in the future | This will be a lot more up-close and personal.)

Yeah! That's all! I'll use a wheel to decide which side we can do if you're all down for that but, if you feel strongly about one in particular, just let me know. Thanks for participating!

B BlueClover Idea Idea YoungX YoungX ViciousVip3R ViciousVip3R thewarrior25 thewarrior25 Damafaud Damafaud doggodaily doggodaily DailyRoLord DailyRoLord IlluminatiChan IlluminatiChan official clown business official clown business CrimsonEclipse CrimsonEclipse Aminora Aminora Shinobu the vampire-puppy Shinobu the vampire-puppy Miniapollo17 Miniapollo17 Epiphany Epiphany Avatar Arvis Avatar Arvis Pryno Pryno

Users who are viewing this thread

Back