• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings All work no rp makes Meep a dull human (Revived)

MePersonally

To stay alive you've got to kill your mind.

Hello!

:grinningteeth:

I'm Meeps (they/them), I'm over 21 and I'm looking for a new rp partner!
Right now, I'm looking for DC character/ Bat family plots... Something with family vibes xD
Also, I thought about making up two characters (one for each of us) and just let them meet each other in in an agreed setting. We could see what develops and make things up on the way.

I'm looking for that kind of partner you can build worlds with, develop various plottwists, add angst, drama, thrill and heartbreak.

I usually don't do romantic only plots, because they tend to bore me after a few posts.

I will...

*Always be polite.
*Try to communicate with you.
*Do my best to grant your wishes for the rp.
*Write about 2 to 9 paragraphs per post, depending on my free time
*Probably double
*Reply as soon as possible.
*Not drop you even if you poof for a few weeks.

YOU should...

*Be mature enough to act like you’re over 18.
*Be polite, too.
*Write about 3 paragraphs minimum.
*Plot with me (please).
*Be patient with me if I don’t reply immediately (I have two jobs and university to juggle).

My Fandoms

If you have any plots in mind, here are my fandom preferences:
•Supernatural
•Marvel (MCU! {I mean, I have read a few comics, but wouldn't consider myself an expert})
•DC Animated Universe (CRAVING)
•Shadowhunters
•Shameless (the US series)
•Sherlock
•Hannibal
•Until Dawn (the ps4 game)
•Dexter
•Criminal Minds
•Kim Possible?^^
•Harry Potter (I will play an OC there, u can go canon or whatever.^^)
•Elementary
•Fringe
•Stranger Things

Some random ideas and pairings

*Something with a group of kids finding something supernatural (Kinda like Stranger Things)
*Drug addict and a clean sibling trying to save them
*A schizophrenic person having their first symptoms
*Highschool girl falling for the freak
*Someone with a horrible past finding new friends and healing over time
*In love with a serial killer
*Something with spies and secret identities
*FBI agent x psychotic serial killer just getting started
Plots...

1.)Realistic/Modern - A new life

A couple who is unable to get children (either mxm, fxf, or fxm, don't mind^^) adopts a cute, seven year old girl from the orphanage. The child is not the usual type of girl, but they blame it on the "horrible childhood she's had so far" and wanna give her a second chance. When things happen and they start investigating for the child's real parents, they find out she was born at a mental Hospital. What happens then...?

2.) Fantasy - What happened to you?

YC has had a nice life. They have graduated from meds school, become a psychiatrist and now they work at a hospital. That is until their brother disappears and turns up a day later, claiming that he had been gone for weeks. While YC tries to prove that their brother isn’t crazy, there is a lot going on and suddenly there is this strange guy looking for your brother... what the heck happened to him?
(Please I need someone who can play a halfway good psychiatrist...)

3.) Futuristic - We must be crazy

There’s a happy couple, in their late 20s, who decides they want children. They try and try but no matter what happens, the girl always ends up losing the baby.
So the man, a very intelligent scientist, who usually develops weapon technologies for the army, builds a present for his wife...
a beautiful robot baby, which is now their child.
Soo those are the basics and I’d love to see that child grow up, not realizing that it is different from the other kids.

If those plots are nothing for you, we can also develop our very own special plot :)

Made it so far?
Great!

:)

If you think you're the one, pm me or post below .

Sincerely

Meeps

Last edited:
Not any of my own yet but if you wanted to start up any of the plots you’ve layed our already I’d totally be down!

Yes :D
So uhm, we could also combine those two if you're planning to do make this a long term thing...?
Let two people fall in love and fight their issues together and then adopt a kid? (Just a suggestion...^^)

The fandoms caught my interest, particularly Marvel. I'd be happy to think up something with you about this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back