• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings All types of RP welcome

Itz_Joker

Weirdo Metal Head
Hey everyone!

Okay, so I’m a fairly experienced RPer (not by any means an expert!) and have been RPing on and off for nearly 10 years. I’m potentially a little rusty, but am quickly getting back into the swing of things.

Basically, I am always seeking new people to create some awesome stories with, so feel free to message me if our interests match!

I don’t have a hard limit on how old my partners are as some under 18s can be awesome writers too. All I ask is that my partner is mature enough OOC to understand what we are writing is just fiction and all is in good fun. Aside from that, I’m easy going. I’m not into telling anyone how much they should post, or how often (If I don’t hear from you for a week I’ll prod you to make sure you’re okay, but totally won’t chase you for posts because that is weird and invasive). All I will say is no one liners please. Aside from that, as long as I can understand what you’re writing, post however you want!

Theme wise, I am ultra hard to offend/creep out/trigger or what have you. So don’t worry about that. Gore, colourful language, dark themes - It’s all good. I’m game for anything so long as it’s within the rules of RP Nation. However if there are certain themes which make you uncomfortable, be sure to tell me and I’ll totally be cool with keeping them out of the RP.

Just a heads up, romance isn’t ever what drives an RP with me; I never create characters with Romance in mind. I’m not against it being in RP, but it has to happen between characters naturally for me to be engaged with it.

Current RP Cravings ‘n’ Stuff:

Harry Potter - I totally prefer playing OCs; Hogwarts students or grown up wizards/witches
Fantasy
Dark Fantasy
Original Sci-Fi setting
Urban Fantasy
Star Wars - Very much like the idea of playing as a Jedi surviving during Order 66 and the aftermath- Again, I’m looking to play an OC
Original Superheroes/Set in the DC universe
Skyrim

I have discord if that’s where you’d prefer to RP, and am totally open to ideas for plots and world building and all that jazz.

Thanks for reading!

Hello! I'm down for a fantasy or skyrim type rp!

hello! i’m up for fantasy, witches, urban fantasy, original superheroes in the DC universe and probably non-canon skyrim !!!​

Hello there.

I'm actually currently in the situation of looking for a Harry Potter type of roleplay myself.

Well, actually it would be the Marauders Era. So, after the defeat and capture of the Dark Wizard Grindlewald and before The Boy Who Lived. During the time where the Marauders were in their fifth year.

My character is an OC, daughter of Dumbledore, known as the Cursed Marauder, best friend of Lily Evan's.

As far the curse and all it entails goes, I'd be happy to discuss further and see if you are interested. While I dont have the entire storyline planned out, I have enough of my characters history set up to make decent interactions. I'm perfectly fine with a character from any house or a transfer from another school, etc. If you're interested in hearing more or perhaps discussing, just send me a message! My experience is over 16 years and I'm quite a detailed and patient partner.

Otherwise I certainly hope you find what you're looking for!

I have an urban fantasy (if we're both thinking of that term the same) involving self-harm, abuse, and other stuff that comes with that. fxf preferred~
Message me if you want to hear it~
Oh, and I also have a dark fantasy mxm scene involving murderers, drug addicts, and what is essentially a prison~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back