• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern " αll тнe love ιɴ тнe world "

Characters
Here
Other
Here

AnimeGenork

The Duck Overlord
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
[class=background] width: 245px; height: 140px; background: url(https://i.pinimg.com/originals/8f/07/48/8f074850ab6870e57a36d9fcfdd5dcd2.gif); margin: auto; box-sizing: border-box; transition: 1s all ease-in-out; [/class] [class=background2] width: 100px; height: 100px; font-family: Libre Baskerville; font-size: 20px; text-align: center; color: #fff; box-sizing: border-box; padding-top: 20px; margin: auto; opacity: 0; transition: 1s all ease-in-out; [/class] [class name=background2 state=hover] opacity: 1; transition: 1s all ease-in-out; [/class] [div class=background][div class=background2]all the love in the world[/div][/div]

Last edited:

all the love in the world
cast

AnimeGenork AnimeGenork
Magdalene Lewis - Megara
Nathaniel Reyes - Flynn Rider
Josephine Prevost - Faline
Theresa Russell - Tiana

r e i r e i
Noah Tomas - Simba
Jared Tarna - Bambi
Carter Artin - Mad Hatter
Stitch

revalia revalia
Rosalee Simmons - Rapunzel
Hook
Kadara Nagiah - Kida
Naina Okafor - Nala

jasmyn jasmyn
Adrian Thatch - Milo
Kelani Pelekai - Lilo
Dorian Cellario - Naveen
Bonnie Montgomery - Bo Peep

Coding by AnimeGenork AnimeGenork

Last edited:
40aba53fcd3b06ec2aff343cbe7f2874.gif
Nathaniel Reyes ; Prince of Dunkelheit

"I'm where I'm meant to go”​

Nate supposed he should be excited to be away from Dunkelheit for an entire summer, but a part of him was more than a little bummed he wouldn't be able to pickpocket nobles during prime ball season. Maybe he'd be able to pickpocket someone here... after getting to know them first, of course.

His parents insisted on him taking a carriage, and he supposed that was alright, but how else was he supposed to achieve the windswept look if he wasn't outside, riding a horse? He was supposed to meet his fiancée at this summer castle thing - how else would she fall for him if he wasn't looking his most absolutely charming?

It could be worse, of course. There had been the time he'd forgotten to run his hands through his hair and tie his tie, and the girl he was flirting with turned her nose up at him because he looked like he was drunk. It was entirely plausible that he had been drunk that night, but he couldn't remember... interesting...

The carriage stopped, and he looked up from his lap, where he was fiddling with the latest trinket he'd stolen. Although he should've waited for someone to open the door for him, he didn't feel like being formal, so he opened the door himself and leaped onto the ground. Dust kicked up around his feet, and he squinted up at the castle. It was a tad smaller than his parents' place back in Dunkelheit, but sixteen young adults were about to stay here, so maybe that would be okay. Maybe. Or maybe he would end up having an easier time of stealing from them.

With a yawn, he went to the back of the carriage and helped the valet who had exited the castle get his three bags. As the fourth son, he didn't necessarily have the most varied wardrobe, and honestly, he didn't care to have one, especially seeing as he really didn't give a damn. Besides, he looked good no matter how many times he wore something, so what was the point? Also - suits were DUMB.

Climbing the front stairs, he entered the castle and whistled despite himself. "This sure is swanky," he said, his words echoing throughout the entrance hall. The castle steward was nowhere to be found, but he wasn't too worried. His parents wouldn't send him to a place they didn't think he'd get lost in, would they?

It was probably best not to think too hard about the answer to that.

Nate wasn't too sure what to do while waiting for everyone, so he pocketed the necklace he'd been fiddling with and withdrew a book from his jacket. Perhaps it was time to finally read that book his eldest brother had been harping on him about. Did this fiancée of his (Rosalee was her name, wasn't it?) like reading? Maybe he could just get the synopsis from her...

scenario: pickpocketing time! || mood: pickpocket-y || location: foyer | interactions: n/a | mentions: n/a | tags: revalia revalia r e i r e i jasmyn jasmyn apolla apolla | outfit: this
codedbycrucialstar | hidden scroll

Last edited:
GKDL.gif
Josephine Prevost ; Princess of Ursar

"Isn't it wonderful?”​

Josephine Prevost wasn’t used to being away from her nephew for this long. Poor Quincy must be missing her right now. She wrung her hands, wondering if maybe she should ask the driver to turn around so she could check on him back in Ursar. Then she realized that was foolish; still, it would be better than having to navigate awkward conversations with this fiancé she suddenly had.

Covering her face with her hands, Jolie groaned. This was going to be awful, just awful. Not only was she being forced to go to this stupid summer castle to get to know other royals her age, but she would have to try to talk to someone she was supposed to marry someday. And what was this gibberish about Ursar becoming one with this other kingdom? Seriously! What the hell! Sure, Ursar’s reputation had become questionable after what Emmeline had done, but still…

Jolie could only hope her fiancé wasn’t blond.

As the carriage pulled up to the castle, she hopped out of it, even though it was dangerous to leap out of moving vehicles. She nodded to the castle staff that came to fetch her things, and she herself sat down on the front steps. A part of her wanted to greet her fiancé herself, or at the very least watch him as he arrived. Hopefully she would be able to get along with the others here… though she was sure at least some of them would be fine, she was a bit wary to face anyone outside of Ursar.

Biting her lip, she leaned her chin on her hands, elbows on her knees, and waited.

scenario: please not blond, please not blond... || mood: impatient || location: front steps | interactions: n/a | mentions: n/a | tags: revalia revalia r e i r e i apolla apolla jasmyn jasmyn | outfit: here

tumblr_nfznl2AItM1qjqxmoo2_500.gif
Theresa Russell ; Princess of Orléan

"I'm gonna do my best and take my place in the sun.”​

Theresa Russell had arrived at this summer castle sometime before noon. She’d wanted time to crash the kitchens before anybody else arrived, including this apparent fiancé of hers. Even now, she was cooking up some beignets, preparing some powdered sugar as the topping. As was wont to happen, she was without a shirt, although she definitely hadn’t removed her underwear at the very least. So long as none of the other royals walked in, it should be alright.

Tossing her curly hair so it didn’t get in her way, Terry hummed to herself as she finished off the beignets. They were plenty warm, so she spun the plate and peppered the powdered sugar over them. With a smile, she waved her hand over them to waft their scent all over the kitchen, which was mysteriously empty at the moment. Perhaps the kitchen staff stayed out of respect for her. Shame. She wanted someone to try these.

Taking one into her fingers, she took a tiny bite. “Perfect,” she squealed, proud of herself even though she had plenty confidence in her own abilities.

She brushed her hands together so that the powdered sugar would get off, and then she glanced around, trying to remember where she’d put her shirt.

Huh. It didn’t appear… to be in the kitchen.

“This might be a problem.”

scenario: it seems I've lost my shirt || mood: satisfied/concerned || location: kitchen | interactions: n/a | mentions: n/a | tags: revalia revalia r e i r e i apolla apolla jasmyn jasmyn | outfit: here (but currently without shirt so we see this top)​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back