• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐š๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฅ๐ฎ๐œ๐ข๐š ๐œ๐ข๐ญ๐ฒ OOC

Main
Here

mother of sorrows

๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘๐‘ข๐‘™๐‘ ๐‘–๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘๐‘œ๐‘ค๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘œ๐‘“ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘ค๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘š.

22c5b5a812d0453042de774297982753.jpg
Hello, hello! Welcome! This is the place to ask any questions or introduce concepts you might have in mind. If you have any thoughts at all, please drop them here. [ :

hi i left the lore vague so its not too much if anybody has any questions pls go ahead and ask!
bb740b43dd4e18fa5ce11ed353169019.jpg

I've got a few ideas of a character from the bits of lore there. Questions for verifying:

We are members of the Bureau of Apocalypse Prevention (the BAP?), correct?

Would I be able to play an angel that has made a deal with a human, for good and ill effect?

The rule for "realistic fc", how does that handle for characters of angelic/demonic/other types? Or are you just not wanting cartoony/anime pictures?

I'll resend you my character idea ^^

I have an idea of a hybrid character, the child of a human and a fallen archangel that turned into a grand demon. This Nephaelm was conceived and carried at a time where the archangel was somewhere equally virtuous and damned. The child could have grown up within the Bureau of Apocalypse Prevention as one of the "lesser" subjects to be wary of. After all this time within the confines of the BAP, he's taken a job there in order to have a chance at being seen as formidable enough to carry on without their constant gaze on his back--their boot on his wings. But, if his power is left unchecked, it could be catastrophic in it's own way and set off a domino effect.

Last edited:
I have an idea of a hybrid character, the child of a human and a fallen archangel that turned into a grand demon. This Nephilim was conceived and carried at a time where the archangel was somewhere equally virtuous and damned. The child could have grown up within the Bureau of Apocalypse Prevention as one of the "lesser" subjects to be wary of. After all this time within the confines of the BAP, he's taken a job there in order to have a chance at being seen as formidable enough to carry on without their constant gaze on his back--their boot on his wings. But, if his power is left unchecked, it could be catastrophic in it's own way and set off a domino effect.
What is kinda his power(s)?

Thropian Thropian yes, the characters are part of the BAP or GBAP, both names are correct. and yes, angels can make deals with humans too! it's slightly less common, but definitively not unheard of. as for angels/demons/etc, art is allowed as long as there is credit given to the artist - i only meant i don't want anime faceclaims, yeah. :-)

.empathogen. .empathogen. just to add to the lore - fallen angels do not turn into demons, they're just ostracized. the angels/demons in this world aren't exactly like the popular media versions? (which btw i dont mean in a dismissive way, i genuinely have no idea what else to call it.) angels are not the opposites of demons. demons aren't angels gone bad. angels are not 'kind' nor are demons 'evil', nor is there such a thing as 'sin' like we understand in christian theology. both species just have a nature they were created in, but for what purpose, no living being would know. also, if the character's power was enough to raise alarm, i don't think a department as ridiculed as GBAP would take care of it? depends on the power tbh. i hope this explained the lore a bit more! : D

Hmm... I wanted to incorporate a kind of character that was truly neutral and could go either way. Maybe my character could be related to a Firstborn? It'd make for good story telling if he was the son of a son of a firstborn, in that order. Also, I'm doing some searching for the definition of his power.

.empathogen. .empathogen. firstborns have been either dead or asleep for eons, so the world only knows them as history class material, so the chances of one waking up are next to zero (as far as the world knows.) also, the child of a firstborn would pretty much be a demigod and able to destroy a world on a whim, which obviously would be way too OP. the closest thing to that would be antediluvians, though they're not just half human/half firstborn. they're the product of humans and firstborns producing children centuries upon centuries ago, and then these children having children etc. :ghostl: honestly, i expect most of these characters to be underdogs of this setting - a truly powerful character wouldn't be dropped in this department.

SavannahSmiles SavannahSmiles ill make a cs thread in,,, half an hour i think!! ^^

After a lot of back and forth (and staring at my Angelarium book) I will try coming up with a character (most likely an Antediluvian or human) but I'll make sure to run my concept to you before committing to anything.

I have a wholely different concept brewing in my head now. Letting it simmer and sleeping in it.

I'm really interested in making a weird somewhat humanoid angel. I'm thing of making him/it someone that holds a great amount of compassion for humans and the halfborn. But be causes of his own fixed nature and inhuman mindset his compassion may come off as inscrutable, scary, or outright malevolent. I If this concept doesnt work I can tweak it to make it fit

I imagined its bound form having a humanoid body an exposed bleeding heart covered in thorns and the head of a lion. It has arms of polished bronze and its voice is like that of screaming battle-mad soldiers. It has no wings but burning bronze wheels that pierce its feet.

Steve Jobs Steve Jobs let me know if you have any questions!! : D excited to see what you'll come up with aaaa

EbonChevalier EbonChevalier no that works very well!! i can definitively see an angel holding great love for humanity/halfbloods, but in a way that is utterly incomprehensible to humanity's definition of it. and i love the sound of it's form aaaa < 3 i was partly inspired by the old testament, so i'd absolutely adore seeing some that are genuinely terrifying in appearance.

HI everyone! loving to see the works/placeholders/ideas ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€. I got a bit of a description up, I'll add detail/the other sections as it comes to me lol, lmk if there's anything that doesn't work w the lore <3

Last edited:
very very tempted to run with the idea of a fallen angel who settled for working the 9-5 instead of fast food, hates their day job and is only a MINOR alcoholic

Does an angels form and strength designate the purpose of its creation? Are there angels that have been give certain jobs?

stronger angels do usually have higher responsibilities - though, their actual forms do vary and isn't exactly a hint as to what they do. and yes! angels can have specific jobs! quite a few listen to the authority of higher angels, who are usually their creators.

jobs can be something like enacting justice (whatever their belief of that is), protecting selected humans, singing endless hymns for eternity, protecting the thrones of higher angels, being a messenger, feeding the human-faced flesh eating locust, etc.

Hi I'm Jared and never learned how to read, are we limited to one character?

Edit: Still can't read, is it possible for angels and demons to have a more humanoid form if they are mind-boggling wild in their natural form? Or is what they get what they get?

Last edited:
yeah, each person gets one character for now until acceptance. and yes, they can have more humanoid forms! though, they can only have one form in lucia city - aka, if they look wild, they'll always look wild. if they always look humanoid, there's no changing that either, unless theyre shapeshifters

aaaa im absolutely loving the characters sheets so far,,, proposing to all of the characters right this instant. ๐Ÿ’ if u guys agree, maybe the deadline could be like uhh, wednesday?? i think that would give everyone enough time to get the cs finished?? idk let me know what you guys think! im slowly but surely adding in narmemuth. aka a middle-aged alcoholic father that passes out in the pantry but he's actually a demon and the team leader. :/

hello hello hello! I was perusing through the roles and the thing that caught my eye immediately was actually the hacker role << would it be okay if I were to make a more cyberpunk-esque character?

yes thats okay! its a cyberpunk roleplay with advanced tech so. :' D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back