• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic All the humans are dead

Resting Witch Face

breaking the laws of physics medieval style
cue music

The year is 2999. Humanity, as we know it, is extinct. All that remains are the skeletons of their society, rotting structures taller than all else and a dense smog that rusts the very Earth we stand upon. Their wanton lust for scientific progress killed not only themselves, but the world as a whole. Every day, their leftover presence falls to dust, and their species fades into obscurity.

Every day I travel the rotting wastes, searching for something meaningful that they left behind, but ultimately I find nothing. Their potential was dragged into the ground, along with their world.

And now, we are left with these empty plains. These quiet cities, and these accursed endless roads.

"Wow. That... is terrible."

Oh, and their creations. How could I forget?
Their oh so ingenious machines.

"Man play some real music, this stuff is giving me depression.."

You can't even... good god you call this music? ...ahem.

In the prime of their species, they created a race in their image. These... ugh... mechanical shells started as simple clockwork, but evolved into advanced beings, separate from their masters both physically and intellectually. Ultimately, they outlived their creators and went on to inhabit the desolate and toxic planet. How ironic that their progress as a species led to their doom.

"Dude you're really killing the vibe."
I am making a documentary of our PREDECESSORS! The great human race! The architects of our world!
"If they were so great, then why are they all dead?"
"Oooo, he's got a point bro. All the humans are dead, aren't they?"
Ugh, you cretins.

As you might have figured out by now, this RP will be based in a post apocalyptic world where human presence has all but disappeared from the face of the earth.

The only things left behind? Their advanced technology and centuries of pollution. Oh, and sentient mechanical life. (that's YOU)
You'll be creating robots for characters. You may be asking,
"bOwL wHaT dO yOu MeAn By RoBoTs?"
Well, ကျွန်တော့်သူငယ်ချင်းများ , that is up to you! You could be a hyper advanced android or you could be an indestructible battle mech! Or, you could be a talking toaster. It's up to you! Think of it like that one episode of love death and robots, except a lot more death, a lot less love and more crazy robots.

BEFORE YOU POST AN INTEREST THING
Make sure you'll stick around for the RP, I'd hate to start without you!

This seems super-duper interesting!

With an intro like that it'd be outright shameful of me to not express my interest.

Those the bowl still has candy in it? would love to join!
Edit: Oh hey Abyss Abyss dint see you here!!

Last edited:
I've arrived at the conclusion from title alone that I absolutely need this in my life. RP potential over 9000.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back