• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic All That Remains {OOC}

Alright, I hate to say it, but I'm going to have to drop out of this roleplay. D: I'm going to be having my free time reduced by quite a bit in the next few days, so. Sorry, you lovely peoples. Have fun, try not to die.

I posted yesterday btw. If anyone wants to reply. :3

I'll reply soon! ^^

My laptop died on me briefly, hopefully I can catch up on a response before midday tomorrow. ^-^

I informed the people that need to post..and have not gotten a reply from them yet...although, I shall be posting tomorrow afterwork. Apologies for taking so long..work had been killing me quite a lot lately. hah.

I informed the people that need to post..and have not gotten a reply from them yet...although, I shall be posting tomorrow afterwork. Apologies for taking so long..work had been killing me quite a lot lately. hah.

No problem man, I actually just got a holiday break so I'll be here. Just waiting.

^•^'

Yes? I mean we're on Easter break now and it's my final year, meaning after my exams I have no school, but still. : P

Yes? I mean we're on Easter break now and it's my final year, meaning after my exams I have no school, but still. : P
Ah, damn it, makes me remember how much I wish school was over. I'm America over here, spring break was last week (at least in my part of america), and now I have like 4 more weeks of work (we don't work the final weeks, what with exams, ACT's, make up exams, AP exams, make up AP exams.....).

Ah, damn it, makes me remember how much I wish school was over. I'm America over here, spring break was last week (at least in my part of america), and now I have like 4 more weeks of work (we don't work the final weeks, what with exams, ACT's, make up exams, AP exams, make up AP exams.....).

Sounds rough. :3
Thankfully for me, after I do all my exams for a certain subject then I don't have to do the classes for that subject. : )

Ok, so where is everyone exactly, as I'm tired or waiting for someone to run into me (it's kinda selfish anyways). I plan on running into someone.

Ok, so where is everyone exactly, as I'm tired or waiting for someone to run into me (it's kinda selfish anyways). I plan on running into someone.

Underground sewer tunnel somewhere = trade meet up place for everyone.
Idk where anyone who isn't there is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back