• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic All That Remains {OOC}

*needs to make a cs and post*

*procrastination levels approaching 9000*

I will be unable to post until Monday Pacific standard time, family visits, very sorry, although I will try to get my post put on a notepad and keep it until Monday.

Hmm... How to introduce my character...

I mean, running into your character Nothingness Nothingness could be interesting. He does need someone to fix those body augments, right?

I'm back, working on my first post as I speak, very sorry for the wait.

Also, may I ask what city we are in? I may have missed some lore.

Nothingness Nothingness

adrian_ adrian_
We're in city of Haven. I didnt put any lore of this city, mostly coming up with random places xD

Btw, you all can come up with different ideas of places if you wish. If you want anything in lore, feel free to let me know and ill add it.

Aether1 Aether1
XD hah good luckks

-Drags people in-
Heeyyyy anyone wannna talk about anything in the roleplay? Or anything?~ Q~Q

Aether1 Aether1
XD How're you I guess to begin with?
I'm great, thank you!! (ᵔᴥᵔ)

Super into this roleplay, and I'm pretty excited for how everyone will interact with one another!! A moment of silence for poor Alana though, I'm quite sure she's on the verge of collapse. x)

Anyways, how are you? ^^
Or how is everyone rather xD

Aether1 Aether1
Hah, I'm alrighty. o.o I'm glad you're enjoying the roleplay :3 I was hoping that people would like it~ :3

Quiet Quiet
Um since I beli I was just wondering..are you still interested into the roleplay since I believe Arion is waiting on you?

So @~aeher~
Will you ve sticking around? You said you will be moving,so i was just curious

So @~aeher~
Will you ve sticking around? You said you will be moving,so i was just curious
I'll be sticking around, no hiatus or anything like that. ^^

I'll only be unable to post IC on the 2nd April--since that's when we start travelling--but I'll be staying with grandparents for the most part, so until and after then, I'll be on as normal. ^^

I want to apologize for my writig,or lack there of. I notice everyone doing this big elaborate posts, but sadly foe my character(and ignorant brute) theres not alot going on mind wise,so i cant really write his thought processes. Im sorry if my writing does bother anyone,however

I want to apologize for my writig,or lack there of. I notice everyone doing this big elaborate posts, but sadly foe my character(and ignorant brute) theres not alot going on mind wise,so i cant really write his thought processes. Im sorry if my writing does bother anyone,however
Nothing to apologize for! Anyone can write how they want, and like you said, there's only so much you can work with when playing a low-intelligence, muscle-bound brute. ^-^

I'm on the other end of the spectrum since my posts are honestly waaay more detailed than they need to be, I mean, I have three or four paragraphs of filler a post. xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back