• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic All That Remains {OOC}

Hey I like the looks of this but quick question? So is the world like in ruins...sparse life and all that or are we talking about wild life reclaiming the land...everything taken over by nature and that kind of thing? Nothingness Nothingness

IndigoBlue IndigoBlue
Mostly the second one.
However, there are places where it is all ruins and such due to radiation and still some machines attacking nearly nothing due to automated systems still engaged to attack 'enemies' even if nothing is there.

--
But as I said, mostly the second one with nature reclaiming over all the cities and land etc
There are some tech that still work, but they aren't in the greatest of conditions and some don't work at all as well~

Maybe we could have a bit of current lore? Any major organized factions or people of note. What the current world would consider valuable in terms of trading/power/need.

Give our characters some sort of purpose to exist.

Mkays, so there is a bit of lore added and if you guys have anything you guys wish to add. Do let me know and we can discuss to see if it can be added in~ :o

I'm totally gonna join this. Killer robots roaming a radioactive post-apocalyptic war ravaged ex-civilisation? Sign me up a million times over! : D

I already know what my characters ability will be: "Bio Upload".

The ability to upload one's consciousness into one electronic system at a time. This extends to these robots that roam the lands to any systems or mainframes that are still operational to even any equipment that feature a HUD or AI. Using this ability excessively causes stress on the user's mind and can lead to extreme headaches and blackouts.

Sorry, didn't mean to go on like that. xD I'm just super pumped for this! Reminds me of Fallout a little actually. : )

Kloudy Kloudy
Hah, nice. Interesting idea, only thing i'll have against this is that the robots that are still moving around this time and weapons such as planes and such are all controlled by a center mainframe(will be revealed later) and I will have to say that you cannot just project yourself into that particular one, or else it kind of gives you free control over...well...everything. xD

And I'm sure I wont need to say that the larger and much more advanced stuff like giant war machines will only be that just more difficult to try and control. :o

Yes of course, big stuff like that (and the big mainframe thing) will have firewalls that'll block/slow me. :3 But yes, I agree.

Kloudy Kloudy
Awesome sauce :3

Quiet Quiet
Knight-Errant Knight-Errant
adrian_ adrian_
And everyone--else in rp

So, this rule was just added, but if I 'like' your profile. You guys are accepted~
Also, the roleplay will begin tomorrow around noon EST. So if I haven't posted b then(probably not since i'll be working) you guys are free to post first~

766213a32e9ff39899b7fb0482a01672.png

R I S E

KaldorDraigo KaldorDraigo
First off, boss? XD Hah okay then.

Secondly, interesting point you're bringing up there. Hmm, I thought I put that up in the story. Guesss not. x3 Okais. So because the year is 2784..and by this point..nature has overconsumed everything along with having to make sure radiation is not too bad that it should kill everyone after stepping onto the surface from under ground but enough to mutate to give powers...the events that happened to wipe out humanity had happened a good maybe 75 years ago.

The war itself has been going on for lets say 200-300 hundred years or so? Just to give it that good measure so that it makes sense why there would be soo many robots and stuff around still running on automated stuff so that to this day there can still be so many around moving and such.

--

I might add this into the lore and make it a little more interesting to know. Strange still though, I thought I put this up XD

Nothingness Nothingness sorry about taking so long, I posted a short introduction. I was never that good at introductions :P but it will improve as I have more material to work with in the meanwhile don't let the mutants bite

Users who are viewing this thread

Back