• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings All sorts of genres to build off of! (Romance, Sci-fi, Fantasy, etc)

Sub Genres
  1. Action
  2. Adventure
  3. Cyberpunk
  4. Dystopian
  5. Horror
  6. LGTBQ
  7. Magical
  8. Mystery
  9. Platonic
  10. Romance
  11. School
  12. Super Powers
  13. Supernatural

Serenes_Forest

Hello! My name is Robin, and I'm 23 years old.
I'm new to this website, and as such I would love to try and gain some roleplay partners.

Some notes:
- I'm not new to roleplay. I've been doing it for 10 years now, and can give a few paragraphs.
- Not interested in Novella style roleplay, sorry. Every time I've tried to, it's just never worked out and I don't like pumping out 10 paragraphs just because I have to. This isn't to say I won't respond in paragraphs. I can write 2-4 paragraphs. But really it depends on what my partner gives me.
- Another thing that I'm not interested in roleplaying is MxM pairings. I only do FxF, or FxM.
- I can play male or female characters.
- The only fandom I'd be interested in doing is Fire Emblem (any of the games), and can play canon characters from it or original characters.
- I love romance. Of course romance that is fleshed out and happens over time. But I am also interested in platonic relationships as well.

Some ideas:
- I love 'transporting into another world' settings so much. I'd be willing to GM a whole world for you that focuses on that premise.
- Slice of life could be possibly interesting with some drama, I just haven't delved much in Slice of Life territory. Maybe one about college life.
- A big craving of mine at the moment is Sci-fi, or even something based on the setting of Horizon Zero Dawn / Horizon Forbidden West. I love those games to pieces, and LOVE the setting for them.
- Apocalyptic settings isn't something I've done much of, but willing to try.
- Wild west setting would be fun!
- A plot of a pair of people traveling the world due to some reason is also interesting. Maybe on a cruise of some kind.

I know I don't have any specific ideas, but I like throwing out vague ideas in order for me and my rp partner to collaborate better, and come up with something together. I'm also fine with other ideas, and all the sub genres listed are genres I'm interested in! Hope to hear from some people.

Lightna

Local Ceraunophile
Are you interested in doing fantasy type plots? The in another world concept probably fits in that realm, but would you be okay with discussing other potential plots in that genre?

Edit: To clarify since the title does say fantasy, I'm more asking if you'd be interested in types of plots outside of what you have listed here

Serenes_Forest

Are you interested in doing fantasy type plots? The in another world concept probably fits in that realm, but would you be okay with discussing other potential plots in that genre?

Edit: To clarify since the title does say fantasy, I'm more asking if you'd be interested in types of plots outside of what you have listed here
Yes! Fantasy is one of my favorite genres, so if you have a fantasy plot there’s no harm in suggesting it ^^ I like any type of fantasy such as modern, or DnD type of thing.

i would be super interested in doing some kind of transported into another world rp feel free to pm me!

LittleMissLexi

Hello! My name is Lexi and I'm a huge sci-fi nerd lol. I pretty exclusively play female characters, so I hope that's not a problem. But if you're interested I've got a pretty fleshed out lineup of characters and settings. Things centered around demons, androids, aliens, and monsters are usually my dominion. If you're interested let me know!

Users who are viewing this thread