• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy all saints street [interest check]

bambino

me? rebranding on rpn? i would never!

• intro

all saints street

creuzer

overview.

A
    ngels, demons, werewolves, vampires, humans, on and on and on--these are all creatures that live within the world of our heroes. There are three continents in this world: Heaven, where the good creatures live; Hell, where the evil creatures live; And the human world, where non magical creatures live. Of course, as the modern world progresses, these three worlds have come to intermingle with each other and are overall mixed. All of these creatures manage to live together in harmony, despite their differences.

Our story follows a group of these creatures who live together in an apartment building on All Saints Street in the human world. This group of individuals are from incredibly different walks of life, and are even different species from each other, but that doesn't stop them from forming friendships and more.

In a world of devils and angels, who will you be?

intro

roles

rules

1031 All Saints Street

genre

slice of life, supernatural

status

accepting

♡coded by uxie♡

Last edited:
ey yo send me that code its dope

fr though this sounds interesting, so I'll consider it.

hey wasn't this a rp posted a while back by a different user? this looks v familiar :0

hey wasn't this a rp posted a while back by a different user? this looks v familiar :0
yuh i posted it a while back under my other acc, used different code tho :]

ey yo send me that code its dope

fr though this sounds interesting, so I'll consider it.
the code for the interest check? uxie made it, you can get it here <3

ty for the interest !! i'll get a discord up today.

Oh I actually remember seeing this RP around back then idk if I ever participated... Might do so now though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back