• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy all saints street [interest check]

holdie

back from hell (aka school)
ALL SAINTS STREET
where worlds collide
SCROLL!
PLOT
Angels, demons, werewolves, vampires, humans, on and on and on--these are
all creatures that live within the world of our heroes. There are three continents in
this world: Heaven, where the good creatures live; Hell, where the evil creatures live;
And the human world, where non magical creatures live. Of course, as the
modern world progresses, these three worlds have come to intermingle with
each other and are overall mixed. All of these creatures manage to live together in
harmony, despite their differences.

Our story follows a group of these creatures who live together in an apartment
building on All Saints Street in the human world. This group of individuals are
from incredibly different walks of life, and are even different species from each other,
but that doesn't stop them from forming friendships and more.

In a world of devils and angels, who will you be?

RULES
NO.1 Diversity of all forms is
encouraged! Bigotry will not be tolerated.
NO.2 Fill this thread with IC drama!
NO.3 However, keep drama IC, not
OOC.
NO.4 Your character can be any creature
within the realm of urban fantasy. If
you have questions about
what's allowed, please ask!
MISC
This is based on the All Saints
Street webseries, but you don't have to
be familiar with it to participate :]

Β© pasta

Last edited:
i am simply,, obseving πŸ‘οΈ quick question, whats the expectaction for post frequency and length? plus, can you have more than one character?

i am simply,, obseving πŸ‘οΈ quick question, whats the expectaction for post frequency and length? plus, can you have more than one character?
more than one character is certainly allowed! as for post frequency and length, i don’t need much, maybe once a week at the least and hopefully a couple paragraphs :]

thanks everyone for the interest! i’ll get a CS thread and a discord up right quick :]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back