• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

bygone_passenger

‘Sup pals!

I’m looking for a fast-paced, semi-lit to lit RP partner who loves some good ol’ OOC talk and doesn’t mind quality over quantity of replies per day! Preferably under 18 as I’m a minor and preferably someone who identifies as male since I mainly like doing MxM RPs as of late. I’ve got a plot in mind but I’m by no means limited to that only - I’d love to hear out your ideas if you’ve got any and get to know you better! I have experience with all sorts of genres so if you’re not interested in my idea (I’ll detail it below), I can also do Fantasy, Sci-fi, Historical, Action, Adventure, etc!

Anyways without further ado, here’s my plot idea:

Oc 1 is new to a fancy prep school in a rich, rather conservative part of town and is instantly feeling out of place being the only gay person he knows there. To complicate matters further, the “mom” he lives with is actually his foster caregiver, not his biological mother and he’s pretty much accepted being a loner in the neighbourhood until he meets Oc 2. The pair immediately become good friends, each having had their own troubled pasts and plenty of problems to deal with in life, but together, they share common ground. It isn’t long until Oc 1 starts feeling romantically about Oc 2 and after months of trying to get a feel for whether or not Oc 2 might like him back, he finally decides to make a move, only to find out that though Oc 2 does like him, he doesn’t want to “disappoint” his mother by being gay.

I mean, from here on you can probably see where the story goes; it can have either a happy ending where the get together or a sad one but I’m hoping to be Oc 1 because I already have an Oc in mind for that role!

If you’re more of a free-spirited RPer, I’ve got some basic pairing ideas I’ve wanted to try out as well (the 2nd OCs are the ones I want to be, bolded ones are the ones I’m cravin’ for the most!):

Stepbrother x Stepbrother (NO BLOOD RELATIONS PLEASE)
Mysterious tavern patron x Waiter
• Star student x Rival star student
• Quiet kid x nerd
Old classmates who used to like each other
Two guys who go to an All-Boys Catholic School (lol)
Knight/Soldier x Apprentice
YouTuber x Fan

Please let me know if you’re interested in any of my ideas or just RPing with me in general :D!

If you're still looking for somebody to roleplay with, I would be more than happy to try out that first plot as OC 2, the Knight/Soldier x Apprentice, or I can shoot forward some of my own ideas. If you're interested in discussing, feel free to shoot me a PM!

Hey, I'm definitely interested in being OC 2 as well as the quiet kid X nerd plot! DM me if that's something youre interested in with me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back